The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Maggie, that's interesting that hazelnut was slipped into the mix since it's not in the name!

I just got back from walking a few miles with DS # 2, and now I'm hoping he sleeps (haha) th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gifwhile melting Coconut Coffee Bread from Wilma's and Blueberry Pancakes from Shayz.th_slider_flirt.gif

I know! I'm not sure if that's the case but it does smell like it to me....and her Cinnamon Latte is made with hazelnut. Sometimes I don't mind the hazelnut but sometimes it's too strong to me....ya never know.

Good luck with the baby sleeping!!

Maggie, that's interesting that hazelnut was slipped into the mix since it's not in the name!

Biolaeagles - I'm not a big hazelnut fan either [smilie=th_pardon] & I've noticed FP's coffee scents are made with a hazelnut coffee. Wish they'd change to a good plain coffee in their blends.

MaggieMae - Love your new avatar! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: It's easy to get focused on picnics and grilling and overlook the meaning of Memorial day.

I'm melting FP's Pumpkin Cream Filled Bread....pumpkin heaven! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Rivercat, your tea scent sounds like a good one!

Maggie - I also like your new avatar.

Today has been Cuyahoga - Tulips. (I hope I spelled that right!)

Today has been Cuyahoga - Tulips. (I hope I spelled that right!)

Debra - Yep, you spelled it right. :sHa_okay: That's an area a little to the north of me. Can't tell from the spelling, but it's pronounced ki (long i)-yah-hoaga.

I'm melting KK's Coffee & Cookies - deeeelish scent! :wub:

Enjoy your day everyone![smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Hey Y'all!! I hope every one is doing fine. We are having some beautiful weather here this weekend.th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif I have lots of flowers to plant in my pots. I don't feel like I have been on in awhile and I do miss you all when I have been MIA.

Some recent melts include: Sugar & Spice: Vanilla Lavender, Blue Ribbon Cookies, Ghost Munch, Bonfire Bliss, Blue Ribbon Cookies in the Fire ( great scent), blackberry sage and cedar and a couple of mystery scents which are always SO good!! From LSC Pink Sugar Buns, and Lavender Confections.

I have my hummingbird feeders up and I saw my first one yesterday. These little guys are so fascinating to watch. My kitties also keep me hopping. Tip is 22 now and he has gum issues and has went to softer canned food. He really likes this and is putting on some weight and looks pretty good for his age.

I hope every one has a great weekend!!

Thanks Sweet and Debra re the avatar. We are surely indebted to our courageous military folks.

I put on UTC Glazed Lemon Zucchini Cookies late last night and it's still rockin...amazing scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a great one! :)

Edit.... [smilie=th_wave] Hey Katz!! Good to see you and glad Tip is doing well!! I must start planting my flowers soon...I did buy some hanging baskets with Lantana because they have attracted hummingbirds in the past.... [smilie=th_aa17]

Hi All-

I feel badly that I haven't posted much lately. Just been busy. I hope everyone is enjoying the Memorial Day weekend. I have my sister and her family visiting here for the weekend. It rained heavily before but now the sun is out.

Burning some candles from YC-

Beach Vacation

Beach Escape

Ocean Blossom

Sounds great Michele! Lucky the sun is out! It is POURING here now! Ugh. I'm just hoping for no rain tomorrow.

Changed the scents up earlier...

CFOW Magic Cuppa Coffee

Tiffany Sugar Cookie Coffee

Last change up for the night...

CFOW Strawberry Lemon Cookies

Kimrie Annes Lemon Curd Strawberry Waffle Cone....a giftie from a lovely CF pal. [smilie=th_smilies-2] Thanks!

Goodnight [smilie=th_offtobed]

Hi everyone!

Today I spent most of the day at my little cousin's high school graduation. It was so sweet seeing him grow up into a young man (he was the ring bearer at my wedding!). The graduation was pretty far, so I left the boys with DH and my FIL for the day. I'm happy to report that everyone made it out alive and well, haha! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Right now I'm melting Coffee Latte Zuchini Bread from CFTKR from a CF pal- yummy! th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet, that sounds like a yummy start to your day! biggrin.gif

I'm re-melting Coffee Latte Zucchini from CFTKR...will add in another scent soon. I'm up with baby today, so early morning for me! I did really miss both of my boys being gone all day yesterday, though, so I don't mind. cloud_9.gif

Oh man, it's been too long! Things have been a little hectic round here, so I haven't been melting like I usually do.

Recently Melted: FP Chocolate Iced Cupcakes, Glade Creamy Custard, YC Fruit Fusion

Currently: YC Mandarin Cranberry in the LR

Scentsy Watermelon Mint in the BR

Current candle: Cherry Skittles in the kitchen.

Kinda empty here today [smilie=th_cha69] .... hope lots are outside enjoying nice weather and maybe family activities today. I'm melting KK's Blue Ribbon Cookie...droolworthy scent! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] On her homepage there's a link to 'Scent Blending Sisters' and it says one of their group (DP, KK's, LCP & Wilma's) was the originator of the Blue Ribbon Cookies scent...anyone know who it was?

It was YC Fresh Mint today. Just about my fav scent from YC.

Spent the day running upstairs to ck on miss pregnant stray kitty. [smilie=th_aa17] I can feel the kittens move around in her tummy, shouldn't be too long!

Kinda empty here today [smilie=th_cha69] .... hope lots are outside enjoying nice weather and maybe family activities today. I'm melting KK's Blue Ribbon Cookie...droolworthy scent! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] On her homepage there's a link to 'Scent Blending Sisters' and it says one of their group (DP, KK's, LCP & Wilma's) was the originator of the Blue Ribbon Cookies scent...anyone know who it was?

I was just thinking that I haven't seen some people on today either! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Sweet, I love the Blue Ribbon Cookie scent. I thought the originator was Long Cane Primitive's, but I could be wrong.th_F_14WA116161617.gif

Tonight I'm melting a homemade Blueberry Cinnamon Glazed Doughnut tart while DH and I watch, "Saving Mr. Banks." It was recommended very highly to us, so I hope I like it! biggrin.gif

military.gif A huge THANK YOU and honoring all the men, women & families who sacrificed for us! [smilie=group_hug]

I'm melting CCCC's Coffee & Cream on this beautifully sunny morning. Wouldn't ya know...my electric perk coffee pot decided to not work this morning. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I got out my old drip brewer, but it wasn't the same at all. dry.gif

Love your emotie Sweet! A big thanks from me too on this Memorial Day!!

I agree with Biolaeagles...I believe that I saw that scent at Long Cane Primitives first. [smilie=th_yeahthat]

Whelp, yesterday was AB Cookies from TBG....smelled great.

Today it's Watermelon Cookies from Granny's

And Blue Hawaiian from Tara's

Upstairs it's a homemade Lavender Mallow Bread from a CF pal.... [smilie=thank_you] Scrumptious!

Have a good one. :)

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! I love your emoti too, Sweet!

Today I'm hanging out by the pool with a friend, then meeting my DH and DSs at a BBQ at my MIL's. th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting a homemade Honeydew & Whipped Cream tart and Blueberry Cinnamon Glazed Doughnut from last night.th_prod_107_1676.gif

Spent the day running upstairs to ck on miss pregnant stray kitty. [smilie=th_aa17] I can feel the kittens move around in her tummy, shouldn't be too long!

Debra - Hope U get to see the kitties being born! Think U might keep any? I know it's hard to keep from getting attached. [smilie=th_cha40]

I'm melting CCCC's Scarecrow Hollar - such a good spicy apple scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Thanks re the emoti...credit goes to Aria :sSig_busted: ...I borrowed hers from last year. [smilie=th_pardon]