The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Honeybear, how exciting! I'm glad you get to have your DD around for the summer.th_FULL_O17.gif

Today I'm melting an absolute LOVE- Granma's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from HHS! I need this in brittle form.th_smilies-2.gif

We have one last day of insane heat, and then it's supposed to cool off tomorrow...yay! th_WE1summer013.gif

Love the BL scents. Tried just in time. Read she is closing on Facebook

Becky - Oh nooooo....that's sad news. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Honeybear - Schools out for U and DD#1...:thyay: How 'bout DD#2...is her school done soon, too?

Biolaeagles - Glad that heat wave is almost finished! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr We've had so much rain here this week I was wishing I could send it out west where it's needed. :icon_confused:

I'm melting CFTKR's Coffee Latte Zucchini Bread...deeeelish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Changing the melters to...

SGA Black Current Ice Cream

Hay Creek Blueberry Lemon Sugar Bundt Cake from a CF pal....thanks!

Waxie Lady Fruity Loops Ice Cream Scoop Bread

It smells fruity good in here! [smilie=kewl]

Goodnight [smilie=th_offtobed]

Becky, that tart sounds amazing; I'm way into strawberry scents right now!th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting tarts from a sweet CF buddy: Island Coconut and Orange Chiffon Latte. th_bb20.gif

I just put in Pink Mallow Lemon Sugar Bundt Cake from a CF pal- this one is AMAZING!- and Daphne's Pink Blueberry Pumpkin ZB gifted from a CF pal too- wow! I wish Daphne's was still open. th_sad2hz1.gif

Friday melts!

This morning...

CFTKR ~ Strawberry Jelly Filled Twinkies...this was a huge heart cuttable that I divided between 3 melters and it was super strong!!!! Thanks to the CF pal who sent this one to me recently!

Right now...

CFTKR ~ Grapefruit Lemongrass....LOVELY!!!! This was a sample from Carol and it is such a beautiful scent. I have it melting in a 25W bulb warmer and it's perfect!

Have a great Friday night everyone.

Hi all [smilie=th_wave] It's been a crazy busy week with crazy hot weather, so haven't been melting much.

CFTKR ~ Grapefruit Lemongrass....LOVELY!!!! This was a sample from Carol and it is such a beautiful scent. I have it melting in a 25W bulb warmer and it's perfect!

Ooh, that one sounds fantastic!

Tonight I'm melting Nene's Indonesian Teak Wood and YC Golden Sands while I collapse on the couch with a glass of wine and a "Farscape" rerun :D

Have a good night!

Love the weekends????????. Melting HHS' Celtic Moonspice and in kitchen melting Swan Creeks Vanilla Poundcake. Yummmm????????

Morning, all! I'm up early to go participate in Relay for Life. It's going to be 100 today so we're bringing lots of water! It'll smell good when I get home; I have Posy Peach from Scentsy in a couple of melters. Enjoy the weekend!

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Mpfand - Wow.. be careful out there...that's really hot! .:sFun_hot: Hope you can enjoy your pool when it's a little cooler in the evening. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting CCCC's Coffee & Cream - good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Morning

Have fun Mpfand and be careful!!

It's CFOW Blueberries & Cream Pecan Waffles....delicious!!!

And Scent Illusion Buttery Blueberry Cake

Have a good one. :)

Mpfand, stay hydrated in that crazy heat!

Luckily, it got a lot cooler today, so we can go outside with the boys. Today I'm hosting a brunch and book club that my friends participate in. We read "The Bean Trees" by Barbara Kingsolver, and I liked it! I woke up early with DS # 2 because I had to clean and get the house ready; I'm definitely feeling the exhaustion already and the brunch hasn't started yet- coffee to the rescue!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today I'm melting English Breakfast Zucchini from CFTKR and Tangerine Coconut Marshmallow Cake from SMT. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hi there. :)

Sweet ~ DD #2 has finals until next Wednesday, then she will officially be a "senior". But the same evening, she starts her college Business Law class. All of the success her Mock Trial team had has inspired her to think about becoming an attorney. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles ~ Hope your brunch/book club was a success! [smilie=th_c032]

FussAss McGee Good Morning Sunshine

Swan Creek Vanilla Pound Cake

FussAss McGee Ms. Claire

SGA Sticky Licky Zucchini

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Mpfand - Wow.. be careful out there...that's really hot! .:sFun_hot: Hope you can enjoy your pool when it's a little cooler in the evening. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting CCCC's Coffee & Cream - good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I love the coffee scents????????

Hi there. :)

Sweet ~ DD #2 has finals until next Wednesday, then she will officially be a "senior". But the same evening, she starts her college Business Law class. All of the success her Mock Trial team had has inspired her to think about becoming an attorney. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles ~ Hope your brunch/book club was a success! [smilie=th_c032]

FussAss McGee Good Morning Sunshine

Swan Creek Vanilla Pound Cake

FussAss McGee Ms. Claire

SGA Sticky Licky Zucchini

Yummy, Swan Creek Van Poundcake is one if my favs. Have that melting today too????????

Honeybear, that's awesome that DD # 2 is thinking about her future career! th_aa17.gif

My brunch/book club went really well! I have a great group of friends that have stuck together and we get about twice a month for book/brunch club and for celebrating birthdays. th_december2201661-1.gif

I just switched out to Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge from SMT. I hope you all are having a nice Saturday! th_ahaaha.gif

mpfand, be careful in the heat! :shock:

biolaeagles, glad to hear the gathering went well. A book/brunch club is a great idea--those discussions always go better with food :D

Tonight burning B&BW Summertime S'mores and Auric Blends Egyptian Musk.