The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Good morning, friends! I had such a nice, relaxing Mother's Day weekend that I don't mind it being Monday and getting back to business.th_c032.gif

Becky, I'm glad you introduced us to the FN tarts- I like the Sunday Morning Pancakes too!

Today I'm melting a blend of Pink Sugar/ Berry Me Alive from Tiffany's- a wickedly strong combo that will hopefully survive running the air most of the day since this week we will have 90-100 degree weather! th_dd5.gif

Boy, it's humid today!

I've got UTC Cotton Candy going since I walked in from work. It's really yummy and I can actually smell it....most CC scents are super light for me.

I'm melting a sample I requested from CFTKR in Cucumber Apple Splash. It's awfully humid here today, too, so thought it was a good time to try this out. Yep [smilie=yes] ...it's bag worthy...soooo good ...very refreshing! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Besides being humid I got caught in the rain. Aw geeze....now I have bush woman hair. :sFun_ahohno:

[smilie=th_thlaughter] [smilie=th_thlaughter] [smilie=th_thlaughter] Bush woman hair??? [smilie=th_thlaughter]

I know the look....I know it well!!!

Your Cuc Apple Splash sounds interesting....gonna go see what the splash is.

Changed the upstairs melter to Lilac from DT.

I'm melting a sample I requested from CFTKR in Cucumber Apple Splash. It's awfully humid here today, too, so thought it was a good time to try this out. Yep [smilie=yes] ...it's bag worthy...soooo good ...very refreshing! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Besides being humid I got caught in the rain. Aw geeze....now I have bush woman hair. :sFun_ahohno:

Haha, oh nooo Sweet!

I melted Pomegranate Mandarin Cream-Filled Cake from FP earlier, and now I switched to some bakery scents: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Butter Pecan Pie from HHS- yummy! th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet - that new scent sounds good, but how did you catch one of those ordering windows?? :huh:

Tonight is Brandied Pear from Cheryl's.

Sweet - that new scent sounds good, but how did you catch one of those ordering windows?? :huh:

Debra - Just dumb luck! [smilie=th_pardon] Her opening was in the morning EST, so It helped being in the same time zone she is. Unfortunately, you may have still been sleeping.[smilie=thzzz003]

I'm melting CFTKR's Watermelon Jolly Rancher from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] ....smells just like the candy! We had a high of 91 today - yikes! :sFun_hot:

Wow, Sweet! You are having crazy weather like we are! Today it was 97 degrees. It's unseasonably hot right now. I don't even remember the summer being this hot last year where I live (close to the ocean).huh.gif

Today I'm melting Lemon Creme Cooler from HHS and Mainstays Peach Citrus Three-Scent Combo from a CF pal- thanks!th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

SGA IHOP ~ YUMM-O!

SGA Your Wedding Day

It was cold here today...only around 50! Strange for this time of year. :huh:

Going to relax for the evening. All done for the semester! :D

Been a busy day....in and out so much I ...dare I say....forgot....to change my warmers! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's SGA Everything But His Kitchen Sink....very unique and nice!!

Wow to the hot weather!! It was cool here today...barely got to 60.

Goodnight. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Honeybear, I was looking at IHOP from SGA- sounds delicious!th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Becky, your BL tart sounds amazing too!th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I'm melting Cotton Candy Honeydew Melon from SMT and re-melting Lemon Creme Cooler from HHS. I'm jealous of all of you having nice cool weather! Ahhh, we are running the air all day long. th_dd5.gif

Melting Butterfly Lane's Lemon Custard/Birthday Cake this morning @ work :)

Becky - What's the verdict on BL's waxies.... do ya like em? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls....winner winner chicken dinner! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good Evening....

It's S&S Ghost Munch from a CF pal....oh dear....this is amazing!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] thanks!

SSW Unbirthday....sweet and yummy.

Tiffany's Watermelon Jolly Rancher

Upstairs it's Streetman Lavender Memories

Biolaeagles, IHOP is so delicious! I think I want that one in a full Danish tray!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I do believe its worth the big bucks! LOL

Ooo, I must try IHOP now, Maggie!th_pardon.gif

I just returned from a two mile walk uphill pushing the stroller in the crazy heat. We had to get out of the house, and I needed to get some exercise! Now both boys are napping and we're resting in our house; I'm so grateful for A/C on these days!th_ahaaha.gif

I just switched out to a blend of Satsuma/Toasted Marshmallow from HHS, Honeydew Pear Colada from SGA, and Whipped Cream and Honeydew from Can-Do. It is smelling yummy and fruity in here!th_slider_flirt.gif

Becky - What's the verdict on BL's waxies.... do ya like em? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls....winner winner chicken dinner! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Love the BL scents. Tried just in time. Read she is closing on Facebook????????

Morning!

Melting Scentsationals Lemon Drop and

YC Margarita Time

Burning YC Garden Sweet Pea and Village Juicy Melon

Hi there.

Daphne's Caramel Apple Flapjacks

SGA Pink Island Goddess

Partylite Sea Breeze & Olive

This afternoon we're going move DD #1 home from the dorm. [smilie=th_biqazm1]

That 10 months sure flew by! [smilie=th_c61]

Hope you all have a great day.