The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Good Saturday Morning...think it's gonna be a beautiful day once the haze burns off. Warmish. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's Wilma's Coconut Coffee Bread.....oh yum....love this combo! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Strong.

Have a good one. :)

So far, I can only find it from YOCC, but it's only offered in linen spray form.

Biolaeagles - I can't get on YOCC's site...getting an error..? [smilie=th_scratch] I've found it's better to read scent descriptions cuz vendors like to be creative and often change the FO name. I found a few vendors had a Harvest Moon scent, but the scent description was totally different than the scent I was looking for. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting CFTKR's Coffee Latte Zucchini. Another awesome ZB scent combo from Carol...she makes some of the best! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hi candle friends!

Today we're celebrating my mom and MIL by going to the beach. It might be a little cool this time of year, but I'm hoping it's still fun. I figured it'd be easy just to have everyone pack a lunch and head out there with the boys.th_WE1summer013.gif

This morning I'm melting Bear Claws from TCC and Whipped Peppermint Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from HHS.th_shewiggle.gif

Here's what I'm melting today....

SGA ~ Blackberry Tangerine

SMT ~ Cotton Candy Bubble Gum

L3 ~ Blueberry Muffin/Strawberry Birthday

Upstairs - CFTKR Black Amber & Lavender

Great sounding scents, Aria!!

Whew....that Coconut Coffee was definitely cured and threw wonderfully! I'm only changing it for a new scent.....

It's

Waxie Lady Peach Purée

Granny's Fuzzy Navel from a CF pal...thanks!

CFOW Mango Cream Filled Twinkies...happy I can smell mango since I can't eat it due to headaches it gives me.

Smells [smilie=th_cc15] in here!!

My afternoon melt was TCC's Baked Vanilla Carrot Cake from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] and now melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. I have my windows open today & that's made the waxie scent throw wonky...it's traveling right out the kitchen window. :(

Congratulations, Delusional Chick! What an accomplishment!! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Biolaeagles ~ That HHS Whipped Peppermint SCDB sounds delish!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

CCCC Happy Halloween Cake, Caramel Apple Pie, Neopolitan With Sprinkles

FussAss Zucchini Bread blended with FussAss Frosted Grahams

HHS Granma's Toasted Pumpkin Pecan Waffles [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Enjoying my time with DH this weekend. :skywriter:

Happy Mother's Day to all of you fabulous candle-lovin' mothers! th_december2201661-1.gif

Today I'm melting Bear Claws from TCC and Frosted Zucchini Bread from S&S. th_slider_flirt.gif

DC - [smilie=th_congratulations] on graduation! Finally...a light at the end of the tunnel! :sSig_woohoo2: The onion *jumped* into the wax, huh? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Thanks everyone for the congratulations!

And yes, Sweet! Fiance was cooking dinner and I went around swapping scents later and the candle was out. I asked him what happened (because this is a new to me vendor and I wanted to know if we had melt pool/ wick problems here) and he told me that it had randomly went out while he was cooking. I investigated and a large piece of onion had landed in there, snuffed it, and then sunk to the bottom of the wax pool. By this point, the soy wax had re-solidified. I fished it out but I was getting major onion notes from the candle after that and out it went. Such an odd thing, normally he isn't a messy cook at all! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Happy Mother's Day, and eventually I will post what I'm melting once all the warmers are ready to go.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations!

And yes, Sweet! Fiance was cooking dinner and I went around swapping scents later and the candle was out. I asked him what happened (because this is a new to me vendor and I wanted to know if we had melt pool/ wick problems here) and he told me that it had randomly went out while he was cooking. I investigated and a large piece of onion had landed in there, snuffed it, and then sunk to the bottom of the wax pool. By this point, the soy wax had re-solidified. I fished it out but I was getting major onion notes from the candle after that and out it went. Such an odd thing, normally he isn't a messy cook at all! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Happy Mother's Day, and eventually I will post what I'm melting once all the warmers are ready to go.

That is hilarious, Delusional_chik! th_thlaughter.gif

Honeybear, I LOVE the CCCC Ferris Wheel Treats you let me sample- sooo delish!th_avatar_4219.gif

I just swapped out my Bear Claws to Pumpkin Carrot Cake from FP w/ a Cake tart from a CF pal- yum! th_slider_flirt.gif

Melting Food Networks Sunday Morning Pancake this morning @ work...I am in love with this scent...soooo yummy!!

Morning, girls.

SGA Pistachio Pudding Fudge Butter Ice Cream

SGA Pink Island Goddess

FussAss Zucchini Bread

Tiffany's Cheesecake ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Funny onion story, DC! [smilie=th_laughing]