The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Melting FussAssMcgee's Watermelon and BL's Watermelon Punch/Bubble Gum @ work this morning [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tiffany Candles ~ Banana Bread Carrot Cake

Sassy Girl Aroma ~ EBHKS

Just popping in with a quick [smilie=th_hello]

Last week of classes with finals next Tuesday. [smilie=th_aa20]

K's Kreations Forbidden Fantasy Cookie Bread ~ YUMMY!

Tiffany's Cheesecake ~ Thanks to a CF friend [smilie=th_326db8b3]

TCC Pink Marshmallow Fluff Cake

Homemade Sparkling Mojito and Spiced Gumdrops

Happy day, all! [smilie=snoopy]

It's UTC Caramel Cupcake Coffee....delicious!

Maggie, that sounds delicious- I love coffee and bakery scents!th_slider_flirt.gif

Honeybear, I hope this week goes by quickly for you! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Yesterday I cleaned the whole downstairs and felt so good and productive! It's pretty rare that the boys are content enough that I can get chores done around the house- a great way to finish a Monday!th_avatar_4219.gif Today I'm relaxing and enjoying Zucchini Sugar Cookies and Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls from CCCC.

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Today I'm burning B&BW Garden Strawberry

Gold Canyon Vanilla Lime

Fresh Strawberry from Village Candles. I picked this one up from TJ's today and it's yummy!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Love everyone's springy avatars!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Aria....that EBTKS is really amazing. I've got a mini loaf that I'm afraid to cut up. ;)

Biolaeagles....yep, I really enjoyed that Caramel Cupcake Coffee....definite reorder. I am a coffee bakery mixer too!!

Now it's...

Sugar Scoops Wax Mad Hatter

Glitterati Pomegranate Watermelon Spritzer from a CF pal....terrific!

CFTKR Lemon Summer Cake from a CF pal.....wonderful!

Thanks!

Do you ever reserve books at the library when they are not in? If so, do all of them show up the same day when you have a long request list?

Always! [smilie=grrr] Will they let you renew stuff online or by phone?

Tonight melting Nene's Thai Coconut Martini Type in the living room, and a mystery YC tart in the bedroom that I strongly suspect is Beach Wood.

Sweet, I am sad to say that MIL passed away on Easter weekend. It was peaceful, holding her granddaughter's hand. Thank you for asking about her.

Bio - currently the book I am reading is The Goldfinch. It is a long one.

Tonight is Crabby Candle's Pink Sands.

Debra, I am so sorry to hear about your MIL's passing but I am glad that it was peaceful. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] You and your family are in my prayers.

Maggie-glad everyone enjoyed the birthday weekend!

Burning YC writing jar Meadows something. It's a yellow jar with what seems like a floral fresh scent to me. Picked this up in Homegoods. Wish I knew what scent it is. It's a yellow colored wax. Love the smell and strong throw. This is blending nicely with a pullar candle from Pier One in a vanilla scent.

It was a beautiful day here. Love days like this! Hopefully this weather is here to stay!

Debra I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Candles & votives today are: Blushing Tulips by Greenleaf

Paradise by Root

Garden Fressia by BBW

Good Morning!!

Melting Tuscadero's Amish Harvest @ work and LOVING it....one of my favs with Tuscaderos :))

Melt-a-thon going on here...it's yucky and rainy out...blech

Gifts from CF pals...

K's ~ Toasted Cinnamon Latte...yummers

Granny's ~ Fuzzy Navel...just started this one so nothing yet

Waxie Lady ~ Blueberry Parfait...smells like it has ZB in it...yum

Also, I found a chunk of BL ~ Lemon Bread in my stash. Still smells great and throwing like a champ...even though I think it's at least 2 years old. That has got to be the oldest tart in my stash. Everything else is a year or less.

Have a good one!

Morning, peeps. :)

TCC Marshmallow Caramel Apple Cake

TCC Toasted Strawberry Brulee

FussAss McGee Just Breathe

Partylite Juicy Clementine

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Debra, I'm sorry to hear of your MIL's passing. I'm wishing comfort for you and your family.th_cuddle-1.gif

Today I started melting Hot Buttered Cinnamon from Nene's but REALLY didn't like it- I think it's the buttery note, because I LOVE cinnamon scents- so I switched up to Harvest Moon from Nene's and Caramel Apple Creme Brulee from TCC. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Debra - Awww...I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. You were such a help to her in her time of distress & I know she was grateful for you. Your family is in my prayers for comfort. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting CFTKR's Harvest Zucchini Bread... [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! :wub:

Tonight's melts are....

Upstairs...Streetman ~ Strawberry Love

Downstairs...FP ~ Mystery melt...OMG! This smells so good. I am trying to figure out what is in it! It was a pink and yellow layered cake bite. To me, it smells like bubble gum with some sort of sweet floral. Sounds like an odd combination, but it's divine!!!! MElove.gif

Have a great night!