The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Biolaeagles, hope you enjoyed your quality time at the gym!

Started the day with Barista from Streetman before heading out to the farmer's market. They were having a big Cinco de Mayo celebration with Charros and dancing horses.

Tonight burning YC Vanilla Oak, and melting TDC Purple Sandalwood in the bedroom.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

[smilie=th_smilies_welcome] , LibbyLuvs Wax!

Went out car shopping for something for DD #1 to drive when she comes home from the dorms in a couple of weeks. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

(That's for her coming home, not so much for the car shopping. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] )Those darned car salesmen are pushy little buggers!

TCC Sticky Pumpkin Sugar Cookie

Food Network Strawberry Shortcake ~ not loving this fake strawberry

UTC Pink Huckleberry Sugar Cookies

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

th_blij31-1.gifth_blij31-1.gif, Libby!

Honeybear, DD# 1 is going to be so excited to have her new ride when she comes home!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

I'm melting Butter Brickle Mallow Latte from a sweet CF lady, and Vanilla Butter Fudge from Can-Do. cloud_9.gif

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Good Sunday morning! I'm burning Crossroads Cinnamon Stick and melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso....ahhhh....great waxie sniffs making it smell gooood in my house! [smilie=th_cc15]

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good morning, everyone!biggrin.gif

Today I'm melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's and Ice Cream Scoop Bread from UTC. I'm excited that DH and I have a double date tonight! My sweet SIL is watching DS # 1 as DS # 2 sleeps. th_aa20.gif

Welcome Libby!

We are at the beach getting the house ready for the season. Burning YC Vanilla Chai Latte today. This has a very strong throw. Forgot how much I love this one!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! Today was a busy day- had some running around to do. Shopping, cleaning up, laundry... SO glad I'm off of work tomorrow (even if it's for a Dr.'s appointment but still..lol). Today I'm burning Seaside Breeze from the Sonoma collection (Kohls). I LOVE this scent! So beachy but clean (not masculine or cologney). I feel like I'm in a resort lol. :confettistars:

Today I'm burning YC Ocean Star and melting YC Sweet Strawberry! Both amazing! First day I've really been able to melt/burn this week so I'm enjoying it.

Welcome, Libby! [smilie=th_balloons]

Sunny, Ocean Star is one of the ones I'm excited to sniff. Love the label!

Tonight burning B&BW Summertime S'mores in the living room and melting the last of my Sweet Fixations Brown Sugar & Fig. This one has always had a disappointing throw for a SF tart :(

Yep Sweet - It's that time of year again!

Back home again and burning YC Toasted Almond. It's a chilly night here. This one has a strong throw. Been finding some great scents at the Yankee Candle outlet lately.Picked up Margarita Time today.

Rivercat - the picture of your kitty's backside tickles me each time I see it.

Today has been Harmony from Springbrook and Melon Pineapple from Dream Tarts. I think my DTs are loosing their scent. <_>

Hellllllo All! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Finally back from our travels...the girls had a great time although the weather was much cooler than predicted. Ah we'll, what can you do? I'm sooooo tired and gotta work early tomorrow so I better head up to beddie bye.

Missed my wax.

It was Purple Hooters from SGA but it wasn't for me and it was super duper strong....so I switched to

Lucy & Ethel from VCS...mmmm.

Goodnight Everybody. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Michele, how exciting that you're getting your beach house ready- relaxation is coming soon!th_WE1summer013.gif

Libby, enjoy your break, even if it is for an appointment, haha!

Maggie, I'm so glad that everything went well for your daughters' 16th birthday weekend extravaganza.th_slider_hi5.gif

Tonight I'm burning Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from B&BW and reading, "The Bean Trees" by Barbara Kingsolver for my book club. th_200911025310.gif

Good morning, girls.

Maggie ~ Glad to hear your girls' weekend was a success. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles ~ Hope your date night was great! [smilie=th_LOVE]

TCC Citrus Glazed Pumpkin Carrot Cake

TCC 50 Shades of Pink

Homemade Blueberry Birthday Cake and Black Raspberry Vanilla

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, ladies! Today I'm melting K's Kreations' Pumpkin House Cafe from a CF pal and re-melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's- yum! I can melt pumpkin and gingerbread scents year long. th_slider_flirt.gif

Thanks Biolaeagles and Honeybear! ;)

It's UTC Fruit Loops/Cap'n Crunch Berry/Frankenberry....smells like the real thing. [smilie=th_giggle]

MaggieMae - Sounds like U had a fun weekend! Was it too cool to go in the ocean? [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

I'm melting House of Soy's English Eggnog. One of the best eggnog scents I've tried, like the kind in the dairy aisle at the store ...yummm! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Hi Candlefind Friends,

Today it's super-clean smelling in here - Line Dried Linen by BH&G

Gain by TCC

Tide by BRH

Recently I melted a bag of Pamaretto by Shayz which lasted for 3 days, I swear! The downside is, that it stained all of my warmer bowls a really dark pink. I was able to get a couple clean with rubbing alcohol, but one is stubbornly refusing to give up the dye!

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

MaggieMae - Sounds like U had a fun weekend! Was it too cool to go in the ocean? [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Oh yes!! On Friday night when we got there, we went down to the water to put our feet in....icicles!! Brrrrr! They had an outdoor jacuzzi and heated pool so on Saturday we went in there...but by Saturday night it was feeling like winter again! [smilie=th_autumboy] Sunday started out beautiful and warm but we had to go back home. :(

Happy Cinco De Mayo all!! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

It's Granny's Serendipity from a CF pal...thanks!

And Alice from Sugar Scoops Wax....yum.

Do you ever reserve books at the library when they are not in? If so, do all of them show up the same day when you have a long request list? I have been waiting for days/weeks for these and 5 showed up within 2 days! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I see an overdue charge in my future!

Melt to read by: Scentsy, Apple Press.

Maggie, the water is pretty cold here right now too!

Debra, what's on your list to read right now?

Tonight I'm melting Strawberry Zucchini Bread and Strawberry Noel Cookies from CCCC- her strawberry is AMAZING, and I'm a pretty picky strawberry nose!!th_smilies-2.gif