The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Must Melt More Scents In May

Tiffany Candles here today...

Lemon Meringue Birthday Cake Serendipity

Comeoniwannaleiya

Congratulations on the GREAT scent thread name, Maggie! You always come up with the cutest phrases.th_slider_hi5.gif

So, DH surprised me this morning by coming home early...wooohoo! He has to go back to work, so he can't stay and spend time with the boys and me, but at least I won't have to do the early morning wake-up tomorrrow. th_yahoo.gif

Today it's Caramel Coated Vanilla Bean Cake from TCC and Orange Poundcake from Nene's.th_LOVE.gif We have to keep cool here in this 90+ degree weather- what a weird heat wave!

Great title, Maggie!

Biolaeagles, glad your DH was able to come home for a quick visit!

In my melters today: Black Raspberry Vanilla from Scentsy.

Thank you Biolaeagles and Mpfand....you are very sweet! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Biolaeagles....what a wonderful surprise from your hubby!!

The earlier lemon scents were a bit tart for me so I'm changing to VDC Cotton Candy Milkshake scoopable.... [smilie=th_LOVE]

Upstairs it's Sensibly Posh Red Lipstick....a freebie.

MaggieMae - Another great title from U...keep em coming! :sHa_okay:

Rivercat - Ok....I give up. [smilie=th_cha40] I've tried squinting at your new avatar but can't make it out (I knew I should've kept my mom's magnifying thingy :icon_razz: ). Is it of a person...is that an animal in the background......what is it? [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting FP's Vanilla Nutmeg Eggnog. IDK about this one...getting an almost burnt note 2 it. dry.gif

Edit: The FP scent wasn't 4 me...changed to a CFTKR freebie of Pineapple Sage....nice fresh scent! 2nd edit: Ended up shutting this one down, too cuz (can't believe I'm sayin this :blink: ) it was way toooo strong!

Hi everyone! It has been such weird weather here. Not only did we get a major heat wave this week (which is supposed to end suddenly over the weekend), but it is CRAZY windy too. I hope the weather returns back to normal soon, because we are using a lot of A/C over here- and it's hard to smell my scents while the air is going!th_sad2hz1.gif

Right now I'm melting Puttin' on the Fritz by LSC- I think this may need a little more cure time- and Pink Pure Suga' from Shayz. I hope you all have a nice, relaxing night! flirtysmile4.gif

Hello! [smilie=th_wave]

Great thread title, Maggie! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Biolaeagles ~ Sorry, but I think you got our wind from last weekend and earlier in the week. ICK! After four straight days of it, I was cursing it like a sailor! [smilie=th_paper-bag]

Glad your hubby came home early. [smilie=th_LOVE]

TCC Lemon Scones

UTC Pink Pistachio Ice Cream

Homemade Fruit Loops and Vanilla Lime

I'm gonna have myself a glass of wine to celebrate the solution to my "professor dilemma". [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Thanks Sweet and Honeybear! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Honeybear, glad your dilemma came to a positive solution. [smilie=th_clap1]

Heading out tomorrow to celebrate the twins Sweet 16 at the beach for the weekend. Taking 9 of their friends and staying in a lovely penthouse on the water. I hope I make it home in one piece. [smilie=th_help]

It's SGA Everything But Her Kitchen Sink

And a giftie from a CF pal....ScenSei. Amaretti Coconut Cookie/Lemon Meringue/Sweet Serendipity...yum! Thanks! [smilie=th_cc15]

Good night all.

Good one, Maggie! And, 9 friends!? How brave of you! [smilie=th_c032]

I am watching really old Dr. Who episodes (with really tacky special effects!) and melting Sheba's Green Goddess Limeade.

Good Morning Everyone...Friday...finally :))

Meltling WoodWick's Honeydew & Cantalope this morning @ work

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Maggie ~ Well, I wouldn't say it's a positive solution entirely. The fact that they put a totally new professor in her place to finish the last two weeks of the semester is a start, but it doesn't erase the stress and frustration we've endured all semester long. We're pushing for a full refund for the class!

Have an awesome time at the beach! :)

Shayz Amish Friendship Bread

FussAss McGee Look Out Point

Granny's Effervescent Crunch Berry ~ a gift from a CF palsy [smilie=thank_you]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Maggie, I hope your weekend with all those teenagers goes smoothly!yes.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad they were able to help somewhat with your professor, but I can understand how frustrating the process is for you and your classmates. I hope you all get a refund for the class!

Today my sister is coming over and we are taking the boys to the pool in my complex to combat the summer heat! th_dd5.gifth_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Peaches & Cream Cake and Black Cherry Ice Cream from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

Thanks for the well wishes Biolaeagles, Debra and Honeybear....I think I need them....big time!!

Honeybear, at least that's a start....although very late in the game....I hope they give you that well deserved refund. [smilie=yes]

Biolaeagles....enjoy time with your sis. :thyay:

Whelp, I am off soon. No waxes till Sunday. :(. Take care all.

[smilie=th_wave]

Biolaeagles - Wow :o ....you're having really hot weather already...hope it's temporary! I know having the AC on makes a difference with the waxie's scent throw, but I'm glad you have the AC cuz if U didn't...that would be a whole 'nother dilemma! ;)

Honeybear - Glad your school situation ended :sHa_thumbgoodjob: ...wish it would've happened sooner for ya'll.

MaggieMae - You're already on the way to the beach ...but I hope U have fun! [smilie=party]

[smilie=th_bb20] Just put on TBG's The Sweetest Thing from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

I'm wiped out from the pool! Luckily the boys took a nap at the same time, so I passed out for a few winks. thzzz003.gifIt's so funny how tiring the pool makes you! I definitely was hauling DS # 1 up and down from the pool as he jumped in to have me catch him int he water- his favorite pool activity.th_e3301ae2.gif

I just switched scents up to Granma's Toasted Serendipity and Serendipity Satsuma from HHS. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Perfect thread title, MaggieMae!

Rivercat - Ok....I give up. [smilie=th_cha40] I've tried squinting at your new avatar but can't make it out (I knew I should've kept my mom's magnifying thingy :icon_razz: ). Is it of a person...is that an animal in the background......what is it? [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_lol22] LOL, Sweet! That's my kitty Isis in her much chunkier days (about 12 years ago?) drinking water out of the birdbath. Guess it tasted "birdier." [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm gonna have myself a glass of wine to celebrate the solution to my "professor dilemma". [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Yay! So glad they finally addressed the professor troubles. My very first class in grad school, our professor up and disappeared on us about halfway through :blink:

I am watching really old Dr. Who episodes (with really tacky special effects!) and melting Sheba's Green Goddess Limeade.

Debra, I love the old Dr. Who episodes! Wish more were available on video now.

It has cooled off a lot here, thankfully! I'm burning B&BW Tiki Beach in the living room and Watermelon Lemonade in the bedroom.

Happy Friday!

[smilie=th_lol22] LOL, Sweet! That's my kitty Isis in her much chunkier days (about 12 years ago?) drinking water out of the birdbath. Guess it tasted "birdier." [smilie=th_pardon]

Rivercat - I have a birdbath in my yard, too that the ferals think I put out just for them to have a drink of water. :D At least the birdies get a chance to splash in it every once in a while when they're not around. :icon_rolleyes:

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning B&BW's Winter Vanilla Latte (great vanilla & strong!) and melting a homemade Gingerbread Mallow Latte from a CF pal...luv GB scents year round! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Rivercat, that is such a cute picture of your kitty drinking from the birdbath!wink.gif

Today I'm up early with the baby (my weekend day), and preparing for a fun day of family birthday parties, and going to the gym, woohoo! I felt like such a slug while DH was gone and I couldn't go out.

Today I'm melting Uncle Chuck's Creme Brulee Cupcakes and Cherry Chip Cake from Can-Do. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif