The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Kira

Hello, my name is Kira!

My name is Kira and I'm new to the Candle world, like, all new. I'm currently using Yankee Candle (waiting for my new shipment xD), but I know there are lots of other brands out there. I think I'll use up most of my Yankee Candles first and try out some other brands.

I have one question up there, I was really wondering this and could not find anything up online. Are tarts or votives stronger? And are tarts really worth buying? I'm tipping the edge to getting tarts, but I'm not sure. And I uh, have too many tea lights (I like the look and small smell of them sometimes, they're just so cute!) and votives in use...

[smilie=th_Hello_] Kira and [smilie=th_we0081] . Yep...in my experience tarts are a lot stronger than votives! [smilie=yes] Votives and tea lights tend to have the least throw....candles somewhere in the middle. I'm a tart gal!!

Thanks, I appreciate the welcomes!! Tarts it is then! I'll probably still always have some votives on hand though, I just love the ambiance of an open flame :)

pinkwelcome2-1.gif Kira!

I love all kinds of wax...candles and tarts. Hold onto your wallet....lots of enabling ahead!

pinkwelcome2-1.gif Kira!

I love all kinds of wax...candles and tarts. Hold onto your wallet....lots of enabling ahead!

Haha, thanks! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr