The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

WaxingEnthusiasm

Authentic Orange Blossom

I sure have not, but I'd like to find one, too! They mostly smell like oranges, and real orange blossoms have no "orange" smell

Keep us posted if you find one!

Jo Malone is known for their orange blossom. Kate Middleton burned it at her wedding.

I did not know that...did she have candles in Jo Malone burning everywhere? Those candles are kinda small, so she must have had a lot! I once looked into the Jo Malone version but it had other florals in it as well, so it was not a pure scent...more of the artist's impression of the orange blossom floral. I've got a dupe of the Jo Malone Orange Blossom coming in the mail to sample so I'll find out first had in a little while.

I did not know that...did she have candles in Jo Malone burning everywhere? Those candles are kinda small, so she must have had a lot! I once looked into the Jo Malone version but it had other florals in it as well, so it was not a pure scent...more of the artist's impression of the orange blossom floral. I've got a dupe of the Jo Malone Orange Blossom coming in the mail to sample so I'll find out first had in a little while.

She had orange blossom, grapefruit, and lime basil and mandarin candles throughout the venue. Jo malone also makes huge 4 wick candles in addition to the smaller ones. If you go to the Jo Malone orange blossom fragrance on the nordstrom website you can chat with a beauty stylist and they can send you out samples so you can see if you like it. (I just contacted them to ask and they will be happy to help you.)

There used to be an Orange Blossom bath and body scent that I loved from CocoaPink. If I remember correctly it was actually a Jo Malone scent dupe. I've never tried the Jo Malone candle version of their Orange Blossom scent, but I think Carebearstitch is right on the mark with her recommendation. If the dupe I tried was close to the original, it's a phenomenal orange blossom floral.

Let us know if you find a good one.

I forgot Gold Canyon had an Orange Blossoms but not sure how authentic it is. I do remember it was pretty floral'y. If you find a rep near you, I bet she has samples you can smell before buying.

So I received my dupe of Jo Malone's Orange Blossom (vendor was Tuscaderos) and I'd have to say that yes it was a very nice and medium throw floral, but it was more of what I'd consider a honeysuckle scent than an authentic orange blossom floral. If I was looking for a good honeysuckle then that would be great but still looking for that pure authentic orange blossom. Now, that's assuming that the real Jo Malone orange blossom also smells like honeysuckle blooms.

I know that sometimes when both are blooming they are a little similar but to my nose the orange blossom floral is sweeter. I miss the smell of orange blossoms in bloom and my neighbor's tangelo tree was wiped out by a storm several yrs ago....sad.

So I received my dupe of Jo Malone's Orange Blossom (vendor was Tuscaderos) and I'd have to say that yes it was a very nice and medium throw floral, but it was more of what I'd consider a honeysuckle scent than an authentic orange blossom floral. If I was looking for a good honeysuckle then that would be great but still looking for that pure authentic orange blossom. Now, that's assuming that the real Jo Malone orange blossom also smells like honeysuckle blooms.

I know that sometimes when both are blooming they are a little similar but to my nose the orange blossom floral is sweeter. I miss the smell of orange blossoms in bloom and my neighbor's tangelo tree was wiped out by a storm several yrs ago....sad.

I have never smelled these candles and living in the northeast, I've never smelled a real orange blossom....but I found these....they don't list anything other than orange blossom in the descriptions. Maybe? [smilie=yes]

Desert Sonlight

Pacifica

I have never smelled these candles and living in the northeast, I've never smelled a real orange blossom....but I found these....they don't list anything other than orange blossom in the descriptions. Maybe? [smilie=yes]

Desert Sonlight

Pacifica

Hi Maggie,

DesertSonlight was my very first online custom candle vendor that I tried for this scent....it smelled really weird. Contacted the vendor but I'd have to pay shipping to return it which was cost prohibitive so got stuck with it. I've seen the Pacifica one online before but find it very expensive for not knowing what I'm gonna get and don't want to be stuck with more candles that smell like "orange fruit" instead of floral. I figure if I try wax melts from a vendor that makes candles I'll have better luck. I've managed to avoid being stuck with a couple more candles this way. Maybe if I can find a really good deal on the Pacifica it may be worth taking the gamble without knowing first. :)

I wouldn't form an opinion based on a dupe as it could be inaccurate. If you go to any of the Jo Malone Orange blossom products on the Nordstrom website you will see a place to chat with a beauty representative. They will send you out samples for free.