The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

Please stay safe Candlebuddies.

Crazy weather -There are bad storms and cold weather going east, and we will be in the mid eighties out here in the west.

Tonight is Amish Harvest from Cheryl's.

And just added another - Scentsy Silver Bells. Out of season, but the clamshell is now empty!

Good evening, all!

Maggie, stay warm and toasty in your house!

Debra, I know what you mean! We are having a major heat wave here- 95 degrees!

Honeybear, I'm glad you did well on your presentation- whew! th_bighug-1.gifAlso, how are you liking the Toasted Pastry Delight from TCC? I'm plotting an order in case she closes permanently as of May 1st.th_cray.gif

Tonight I'm burning Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from B&BW- I've been obsessed with this scent ever since getting the Granma's Toasted Pumpkin Pecan Waffles tart from HHS from a friend- yummy!!th_slider_flirt.gif

I'm plotting an order in case she closes permanently as of May 1st.th_cray.gif

What? Oh noooooo! I had no idea.... [smilie=th_smiley-crying] She's got lots of scents that are completely unique and amazing!!! Might have to plot....quickly!

VCS Worlds Fair of 1939

What? Oh noooooo! I had no idea.... [smilie=th_smiley-crying] She's got lots of scents that are completely unique and amazing!!! Might have to plot....quickly!

VCS Worlds Fair of 1939

I know! She put up a notice on Facebook that she is taking a break as of May 1st and it may be temporary or permanent. I love Tara's too! She was one of the first companies I ordered from when I got into wax almost three years ago. th_sad2hz1.gif What scents do you LOVE Maggie? I'm planning an order today! Any other CFers want to weigh in?

Today I'm melting CCCC Tricky Treats and Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from a sweet CF pal! wub.gif

Good Morning!

Melting YC Luau Party and Scentsationals Zesty Orange

Burning Gold Canyon Vanilla Lime

Goose Creek Citrus Lavender

YC Country Kitchen Apple

It is such a cold and nasty day here. We are still waiting for Spring to come and stay. Melting HHS Grandmas Toasted Vanilla Bean Zucchini. DH unpacked a giant box of HHS tarts this weekend. I didn't realize I had so many of her tarts. Love them! Smells great here. Need to venture out to run some errands but trying to hold off for a while. Hate this weather.

[smilie=th_thConfus_55] OMG, Biolaeagles! I thought I read May 30th for TCC's closing. Thanks for reminding me of the date. Guess I better get myself a few of my faves before she closes. The Toasted Pastry Delight is good. Also like her Let Them Eat Cake. Melting that one today.

FP Strawberry Ice Cream

Happy Hippy Mystery tart ~ not sure I like this at all [smilie=th_fear8]

Homemade Pumpkin Caramel Latte and Nag Champa

What scents do you LOVE Maggie?

I absolutely love ....

Citrus Glazed Pumpkin Carrot Cake

Baked Vanilla Carrot Cake

Toasted Raspberry Cake

Seaside

Persephone

Cornmeal Sugar Cookie

Zucchini Pumpkin Crunch Bread

Hi everyone

Melting

Butter Brickle Ice Cream ~ S&S [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Ultimate Strawberry Jam Twinkies Zucchini Mallow ~ SI [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I was in Kohl's today and stopped in the candle section. I sniffed the Food Network clams and thought they smelled horrible...like plastic. [smilie=th_puke] Blech! [smilie=th_u53] Ended up getting DS#2 a nice pair of shorts and a Detroit Tigers shirt, two bras for me and some curtains.

Hope everyone is well here.

Hi everyone

Melting

Butter Brickle Ice Cream ~ S&S [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Ultimate Strawberry Jam Twinkies Zucchini Mallow ~ SI [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I was in Kohl's today and stopped in the candle section. I sniffed the Food Network clams and thought they smelled horrible...like plastic. [smilie=th_puke] Blech! [smilie=th_u53] Ended up getting DS#2 a nice pair of shorts and a Detroit Tigers shirt, two bras for me and some curtains.

Hope everyone is well here.

Really? The only 2 i love are the Sunday Morning Pancakes and Red Velvet Cake. They are wonderful when you melt them...and the Sunday Morning Pancake candle is also awesome. Didn't care for the other scents, just these two.

Laurie - I saw on TWC that your area got an unbelieveable amount of rain...over 5 inches in just 1 hour at one point! :o I hope U and your family are ok! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

A cold all day rain here....wanted a comfy scent, so put on Nene's Pumpkin Chai. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Stay safe everyone!

Been browsing around lots of candle sites....keep filling my cart and then deleting it. This rain is making me wanna order!!

Tonight it's another CF pal night....

SMT Strawberry Cookie

S&S Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

LSC Strawberry Wedding Cake

Smells strawberry awesome!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] [smilie=thank_you]

Heading up for a hot [smilie=th_51991986] to get rid of the chill.

Night all.

We're having the opposite of chilly here: it hit 92 degrees! Tomorrow is supposed to be warm again, and then back down to high 60s by the weekend. Crazy weather :wacko:

Burning a Target sandalwood candle in the living room and B&BW Watermelon Lemonade in the bedroom. Trying to finish that one up so I can justify getting another jar with the pretty new label [smilie=th_giggle]

Stay warm and safe, everyone!