The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

Good Morning

Argh Debra.....that's aggravating. :(

It's a big fav this morning.....CFOW Good Morning.....oh yummmmmmmmm!!!

Have a good one. :)

Happy Monday :) Always hard for me after getting to sleep later on weekend ):

Melting Tuscadero's Zucchini Bread @ work this morning [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good morning, lovely ladies! It is EARLY for me to wake up today at 5am with the baby since DH is gone, ahh! I'll be joining you all in early morning posts now, haha.sad.gif

Debra, I hate when I have to stick a huge candle on the warmer too.

Sweet and Maggie, thanks for the thoughts! I'm enlisting some family and friends to come visit at night so at least I get to see people and not feel too anti-social. I also schedule a lot of mommy playdates in the mornings to get out of the house. th_c032.gif

Today I'm melting homemade tarts from a sweet CF lady: Blueberry Latte (really good blueberry!) and Strawberry Jam Mallow Bread (I think this one is in my faves list now!). th_LOVE.gif

Good morning, ladies. :)

Had a wonderful weekend with my DH. So sad to have to take him at 4:45 to the airport this morning. I miss him already. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Cookielady ~ Hope you can catch up on some sleep. Wish I could climb back in bed myself, but I have class today.

Biolaeagles ~ Good luck this week. I feel for you. When my girls were about the same ages as your boys, my DH had to work on a project in Arkansas for 5 months. He only came home every other weekend for a day and a half then! It was so much more challenging with them little. [smilie=th_empathy]

TCC Toasted Pastry Delight

TCC Sweet Laundry

Partylite Cinnamon & Bayberry

Homemade Nag Champa, Goddess of the Universe, and Honeysuckle

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Recently I have melted....YC Cinnamon Vanilla

YC Vanilla Cupcake

BHG Vanilla Cookie Crunch

Glade Pure Vanilla Joy

Currently: YC Vanilla Icing in LR

Glade Creamy Custard in BR

I went shopping Saturday with a coupon to Bed, Bath & Beyond and a free Walmart gift card from their Savings Catcher program....yet I also somehow ended up at Meijer's too.... [smilie=bagover]

Suffice it to say I got a nice heap of deals! I have my first WoodWick and Elizabeth Arden candles, and I was amazed at the prices of clearance YC at BBB. I hadn't been in there before for candles.

Busy Monday here after a relaxing weekend

Melting ~

SMT Cotton Candy Honeydew

Kimrie Anne's Pink & Blue

sweet, so your kitty is naughty too? I swear mine is hungry ALL OF THE TIME. The vet recommended moderate calorie food for him awhile back and he did lose a couple of pounds. He was like 13 lbs and he's down to 11 lbs. He gets 1/4 cup twice a day and the vet swears that is enough. I don't know if it's better to have him hungry all the time or give him more food. He does get a decent amount of exercise playing and running around.

dc, sounds like you had a fun day of shopping!

Gotta go...have a great afternoon!

Hi,everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

Biolaeagles, I hope the week goes smooth for you. I remember when my two were those ages DH went TDY for several weeks. I hopped on a plane and went to stay with my parents. Flying several hours by myself with a toddler and an infant wasn't easy, but it sure beat staying home alone in a strange new town (we'd just moved). :unsure:

Melting Banana Nut Bread from ScentSationals and Warm Banana Cake from LOL. This one has a odd, almost sour note to it so I think I'll be dumping it soon. [smilie=th_scratch]

Burning a YC "Early Sunrise" Tea Light. The throw is light, but it traveled quite far.

Hi, Kira [smilie=th_welcometoforum] Early Sunrise is one of my new YC faves!

I forgot to take the trash out this morning when I left for work, so clearing the air with YC Malaysian Palm in the living room and Nene's Torrential Rain in the bedroom.

Susan, hope you get some decent sleep tonight. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Honeybear, glad you had a nice time with your hubby!!

Rivercat, I hate when the garbage is stinky. PU! Hope the waxies worked!

Finally changed the scents....didn't wanna dump that glazed donut scent....

But now it's Lemon Meringue Pie from Woodcrafts & Candles...delish.

Good night all..... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Honeybear and Mpfand, that's sooo rough taking care of the little ones by yourself for so long! I can't imagine doing days, let alone months of my schedule by myself. I definitely crashed during a nap that overlapped today. I'm going to adjust my schedule to going to bed A LOT earlier tonight. th_offtobed.gif

Right now I'm melting Donut Shop from Tiffany's, Ferris Wheel Treats from CCCC from a CF pal (I'm really liking this one! It's sweet and slightly apple-y), and burning Lemon Poundcake from Village Candles. th_smilies-2.gif

I am trying to melt Banana Nog Cake from Tara in a tealight melter and the tealights keep going out. Every stinkin' one! I think they are from the bag of 50 that I got at WM.

My melting has been problematic lately! [smilie=th_fear8]

Good morning, ladies! I went to bed a little earlier last night and feel SO much better waking up early with DS # 2.sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif Today I'm re-melting Donut Shop from Tiffany's and melting Pink Strawberry Cake from SI. th_ahaaha.gif

It's Raining, It's Pouring (I wish I was snoring) lol!

[smilie=th_giggle]

Whelp - DH patched the roof *again* when he came home from Mexico and last night it started storming REALLY bad (all across the south are tornadoes and all kinds of nasty weather - stay safe southern friends) and I have everything covered but so far so good! (no jinx!)

:rolleyes:

Yesterday I started melting Black Tea with Orange & Almond by Mimi's Melters and it was UBER strong. At first it smelled a little "bakey" to me but I tried to tough it out because I know sometimes the notes change after burning awhile ... I have come to the conclusion that I do NOT like black tea (I guess that was the note). . . . it didn't get any better, just more nauseating!

[smilie=th_puke]

So I changed it out to Hippy Butter by Happy Hippy , which is Orange & Lemongrass, but man that yucky smell wanted to linger! Plus, I have not had much strong throw from Happy Hippy, I really could only smell it when I got right up close.

So I lit a Morenci Candle - always guaranteed to fragrance the entire area - yup! Tuscan Lemongrass was a winner!

Also, I did have Corriander & White Lime by my pal Val in the bedroom and bathroom and it was very nice.

:D

Today it is stormy, dark and generally yucky out, and it's so COLD in the house, I actually turned the heat on to knock the chill out!

Melting Nag Champa by Aunt Smellman

Exotic Sandalwood Musk by BH&G

and about to add a candle, Sandalwood by YC to make things even cozier.

Very earthy in here on this rainy day - LOVE it!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a great day, everyone!

[eta] Just changed out my room to Patchouli Rain (perfectly fitting for today) from a CF friend and Vanilla Woods by Scentsationals in the kids bathrooms

Morning, all.

Biolaeagles, glad you're more rested today!

Nautilique, hope all you have is rain in your area. Those storms are scary!

Melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy and Golden Butterscotch Pear from BH&G.

Yay for no leaks Laurie!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles, glad you are feeling better today! ;)

It's Sugar Scoops Wax today...Blueberry Snow....strong and different. :)

Hi, girls. :)

Hope you all are staying out of the storms!

It's been a long day and I'm pooped! I had a big presentation in my Fathering class today and I'm glad it's over! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

CFTKR Raspberry Coconut Cheesecake and CFTKR Wildberry Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow ~ From a super sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311] I miss Carol's tarts so much!! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

UTC Pink Fruit Loops

TCC Toasted Pastry Delight

I hope everyone is safe with all the big storms, and Laurie, fingers crossed that your roof stays leak-free! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight melting YC Early Sunrise in the living room and Nene's Indonesian Teak Wood in the bedroom.