The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

91-1.gif Hi friends!

Melting Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from FP and a chunk from SMT in Cotton Candy/Honeydew

Earlier melts from this morning...

FP EggNog Cream Filled Cake

K's Blueberry Cream Cheese Griddlers from a nice CF pal!

Off to fix something to eat for dinner

Finally cracking open a box of my most recent orders from my closet....ya know you've got too much wax when it doesn't fit in a cabinet or the many, many baskets all over your house. [smilie=th_fear8]

It's SGA Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie Pineapple Upside Down Cake

SGA Best Friends Zucchini

Upstairs it's a fav from Ks Happy Hippy Baby

It's Friday again already! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Continuing my revist of fall, I'm burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving in the living room and melting YC Pomegranate Cider in the bedroom warmer.

Have a good evening, all!

I'm so glad it's the weekend and that DH is home from work!th_avatar_4219.gif Tonight I"m melting Lemon Poundcake from Village Candles while we play "Carcasonne"- a two player strategy game. Goodnight, everyone! th_offtobed.gif

ya know you've got too much wax when it doesn't fit in a cabinet or the many, many baskets all over your house. [smilie=th_fear8]

MaggieMae - Noooooo....I doubt anyone on here has that problem....:blink: [smilie=th_cha40] [smilie=th_tease-1]

I'm burning B&BW's Sugared Cinnamon Doughnuts and melting CFTKR's Coffee Bean. Great scent combo....like going to a Dunkin Donuts [smilie=th_316785e4] but being home in my jammies instead.

Have a great day everyone![smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

1105031.jpg

Goooooodly morning!

I have one melter started...Tiffany Candles chunklets in Lemon Sugar Bundt Blueberry Noel...so yummy.

Placed an order at CYS last night for some scrubs, lotion and body spray. She's having a sale thru today 15% off code is SPRING15.

Woke up and the boys told me that the cat had gotten into a package of hamburger buns! rollingpin.gif Never a dull moment.

Checked the forecast and it's supposed to be partly sunny and windy here with a high of 48 degrees. I'll guess I'll take it, but I sure wish it would warm up just a little!

Maggie, time to do some MEGA MELTING!!!

Gonna bundle up and take the dog for a walk.walkingwhitdog.gif

Have a good one!

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, I have that same storage problem. Solution? Bigger house! Haha.th_laughing.gif

Oh no, Aria! I hate waking up to cleaning a mess so early in the morning.

Today I'm melting Granma's Toasted Pumpkin Crunch and a mixture of Whipped Cinnamon Caramel Latte/ Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from HHS. My friends and I are going to the Huntington Library for a friend's birthday. We are going to be able to look at all the pretty gardens, and then partake in a tea! It'll be the longest I will have left both boys with DH- hopefully he'll survive!th_pardon.gif

LOL.....ladies...yes, I figured there might be a few others on the board with the same storage "problem".... [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I'm trying to take your advice Aria!! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Went walking on the boardwalk today since it was beautiful out. Haven't been there since Sandy....the boardwalk isn't made out of wood anymore...it's the synthetic type which I have at my house but boy that gets hot on bare feet. Very strange seeing it along the beach. [smilie=th_idontknow]

It's been lots of candles today....didn't burn as much as I'd hoped during the winter and I need to use some of these lingering candles up....

B&BW Snow Day

B&BW Vanilla Snow Flake

Calvin Klein Driftwood ....a giftie from my DS...hate to burn these cause they're purdy but they're starting to yellow

Shorties Violet & Teakwood

Kountry Lights Granny's Pantry....this is the oldest candle in the world...they discontinued this scent years ago. It's still strong as can be.

Finally changed the melters to SGA scoopable in Tangerine Dreams

I've got a mishmash of scents but it smells good!

Hope you had fun, Biolaeagles!

Aria - Naughty kitty! :D Did she wreck the pkg wrapping or actually nibble the buns? :rolleyes:

Biolaeagles - Going to a bday party and having tea sounds like a fun day! You're DH will be fine...exhausted :sFun_hot: ...but fine!

I'm melting FP's Lemon Bread....such an ahhhhhmazing scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Biolaeagles, gosh, I haven't played Carcassone in so long! Huntington Library is lovely--hope you had a great time [smilie=yes]

Tonight burning Febreeze Sandalwood & Soothe and YC Snow in Love.

Howdy

Melting my beloved S&S Ghost Munch...SO FLIPPIN' GOOD! 62125.gif

biolaeagles, hope you had a nice time today...coffee-1-1.gif

Maggie, are you exaggerating about that "oldest candle in the world"? I'll bet I have ones that are older! rotfl2.gif I love the idea of walking on the boardwalk...lucky you!

sweet, yes, Tiger chewed right through the plastic and all! madgo.gif Then proceeded to eat several nibbles off of almost every one of the buns!!!!madgo.gif Luckily, the boys cleaned up the mess. I need to find a new place to keep our bread instead of the bottom cupboard drawer....yes, he actually opened the drawer too!!!! madgo.gif Love FP Lemon anything!!!!!

Have a good night everyone!

Yummy Tuscaderos pumpkin zucchini bread in living room and food networks Sunday morning pancakes in kitchen this morning. I'm getting hungry????????

Good Morning

Oh my gosh Aria.....he's a naughty kitty....I can't believe he opened the drawer!! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

It's PPS Vanilla Buttercream Waffle Cone Cotton Candy this morning. Yum.

Added Breezes and Sunshine from NA upstairs

Have a great Sunday.

sweet, yes, Tiger chewed right through the plastic and all! madgo.gif Then proceeded to eat several nibbles off of almost every one of the buns!!!!madgo.gif Luckily, the boys cleaned up the mess. I need to find a new place to keep our bread instead of the bottom cupboard drawer....yes, he actually opened the drawer too!!!! madgo.gif

Aria - Makes ya wonder what gets into them! :icon_rolleyes: I keep a small garbage pail in the cupboard under the kitchen sink & after 7 years of leaving it alone one of the cats started to open that door and empty it. I even put rubber bands (another useful thing besides pliers and duct tape! :lol: ) around the door handles so he couldn't open them. That worked for a while, but he's still managed to open it enuf to tip it over and dump out whats in it occasionally while I'm at work. :sFun_ahohno:

I'm burning Crossroads Cinnamon Stick candle and melting KK's Pumpkin House Cafe on this sunny, but cool spring morning. :hearts_tr:

Have a great day everyone! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Good morning! It's a beautiful spring morning here! I'm melting Carrot Cake from Scentsy. Enjoy the day, everyone! :)

Hello....

It's CFTKR VB Boysenberry Zucchini

L3 Blackberry Jam Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Kimrie Anne's Wildberry Mousse Bear Claw Cuppy Cake

All from lovely CF pals....and they smell [smilie=th_thumbs20up] thanks!

th_hello.gifcandle-lovin' friends!

Yesterday was so much fun going through the gardens and having tea at the Huntington Library....and DH survived! Haha.th_foolish1.gif We have a pretty busy Sunday too. We are about to leave for a birthday party, then have a dinner date, then DH leaves for a week to go represent his company at Facebook headquarters. He's going to have a nice vacation from waking up with with little ones early, but it's going to be a crazy hard week for me!

Right now I'm melting Granma's Creamy Coconut Zucchini Bread from HHS and Frosted Zucchini Bread from SMT th_LOVE.gif

Biolaeagles - I hope a family member or friend can come and help with your little ones for a time to give U a break this week so U can avoid this --->[smilie=th_insane]

I'm melting FP's Pumpkin Waffle House - good, but didn't last uber long 4 me.

Biolaeagles, [smilie=th_yeahthat] I agree with Sweet....hope you can get a little break in there this week. ;)

Upstairs it's TTT Blue Sugar Sangria....absolutely wonderful blend!

Night

I had a YC Vanilla Lime candle that had such a huge tunnel - on the warmer it went. It took for-ev-er to melt, though. It is just starting to scent and it is time to turn the darn thing off. <_>