The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

Ahh, I'm so sorry about all the class complications, Honeybear. I hope it gets figured out soon! th_cuddle-1.gif

We just got back from Storytime at the library, and now I'm melting Birthday Cake from SH and Red Velvet Zucchini Cake from S&S. I had Red Velvet Cake going from Tiffany's, but it was very light, so I swapped it for the S&S one and this one is yummy!th_LOVE.gif

I love this scent :)

Glad to hear this one's a winner! I have a clam of it in the stash.

Recently melted: YC Juicy Watermelon

Currently melting: YC Sugared Apple in the LR

Scentsy Watermelon Mint in the BR

Gee-Gee's Soybean Candles in MacIntosh Apple in the kitchen

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to NMhoneybear tomorrow! Hope you have a spectacular day! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

I'm melting an oldie...Mookie Doodle's Cotton Candy Twist...don't know what the 'twist' is in it, but it's sweeeeet! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Honeybear, I hope all the drama gets sorted out soon so you can relax and enjoy your birthday! [smilie=th_1819]

YC Lake Sunset was still going strong, so left that in the bedroom melter, and just lit B&BW Coconut Leaves in the living room.

Have a good evening!

Happy Thursday.

Late last night I put on Ollies Grapefruit Mangosteen....it's still going STRONG!! Wasn't overly impressed when I first received these but after curing for a long time, these Ollies tarts are little power houses!

Have a good one. :)

Goodly Morning friends! RainbowHeartBounces.gif

Melting the last of a CMC scoopable in Grandma's Kitchen and in another melter I have some S&S brittle melting in the scent Serendipity Amish Friendship Bread....both are FAB!!

Aria ~ I have you to thank for the yummy Tiffany order I placed last night. I heard on FB that she was doing a restock, so I asked her to do the Sugar Cookie/Amish Friendship Bread blend that I saw you mention. Then after seeing your post yesterday, I ordered some Creme Noel and Birthday Bash...in addition to a few others on this first-time order. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm excited! [smilie=th_c61]

honeybear,bday.gif Hope you had a nice birthday! You will love Tiffany Candles! Birthday Bash is soooo good ...birthday cake, fruity loops and fluffy marshmallow...can you top that??? Actually, there is something very comforting to me about Tiffany's wax. Her scoopables are the best and great for blending. AddEmoticons09749.gif

sweet, omg, that Mookie Doodle is old! I used to love that vendor!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! [smilie=group_hug] (You didn't miss it Michele and Aria, today is the day [smilie=th_sml29] )

Looking forward to picking my hubby up at the airport after classes this afternoon. It's been a long 2 1/2 weeks and I can't wait to have him home for the weekend.

All UTC on deck today...

Zucchini Sugar Beans

Orange Drank

Strawberry Mallow Bread

Blackberry Jam Twinkie Zucchini Bread

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Birthday, Honeybear.

Today is pomegranate all around. I'm melting the last bits of Tiffany's pomegranate scoopable in one melter and I've got Scentsy pom in another melter. mm mmm

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif Valerie! You are such a thoughtful and fun person on the board. I'm so glad you'll be able to see your DH today too.

This morning I found DS # 1 asleep on the floor next to his bed. Apparently, the past couple of days he's been putting his toy cars lined up on his bed and sleeping on the floor next to them, haha!th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif Silly boy. We put him back in his bed and he's still asleep and it's 10:30am here- crazy!

Today I'm melting Toasty Vanilla Buns (my own Cinnamon Bun/ Toasted Marshmallow/ Vanilla blend) from Wilma's and Granma's Toasted Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from HHS from a friend- I'm excited to see what this smells like once it's melted.th_prod_107_1676.gif

Happy Almost Friday!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger around here. . . . why does it seem like as school starts winding down, everything starts winding up?! DD#3 left this morning (butt-crack of dawn early) for her senior class trip to Disney and Universal. I hope she's having a blast! (probably still on the bus)

DD#1 birthday is today, I can't believe she's 24!! DH is coming home tomorrow night after 4 weeks out, and leaving again at the crack of dawn on Monday. ugh 2 days home every month is not much time and his list is LONG! The car needs repair, garden needs *man chores*, the roof is leaking, etc etc - poor guy would probably rather stay in Mexico! Luckily it's stopped raining, and even luckier that I saved an old vinyl tablecloth to cover everything with. I've even custom made some perfect sized covers (it's been leaking a long time! lol)

I've been slack on reporting . . but here are some recent melts:

Casa Blanca II by Dream Soy (nice, but these are a from 2011 and not holding their longevity too well)

April Clean by Country Chunkie

Apple Blossom by Buggy Town

Iris & Fern by a CF friend

Tomato Leaf by CCCC

Today it's Pink Passion by YOCC

Country Sunflower by BH&G

Sunrise Splash by a CF friend

Have a wonderful weekend, CF Friends!

[smilie=th_balloons]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD Laurie!

LOL Biolaeagles.... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] ...that story is precious! You know how important cars are to little boys...they get the bed!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Honeybear....glad your hubby is back home with you! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

It's Scentsy Nashi Pear from a lovely CF pal. Great scent!! Thanks. [smilie=th_happy]

Upstairs it's Summer Twist from TDC

Happy birthday, Honeybear! So glad your DH will be home to help you celebrate!

Happy birthday to your DD, Laurie! Lots of birthdays happening; today my DS is 19! I made Oreo pie for his birthday dessert (his request every year since he was 9) and am melting Happy Birthday from Scentsy.

What a cute story about your little guy, Biolaeagles. :) He must've been up late getting them all lined up! When my DS was a toddler he used to spend hours lining up all of his little cars and then he wouldn't let anyone touch them. Lol!

Laurie -[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD! and Mpfand - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS!

Honeybear - Glad your DH is coming home today to help celebrate your birthday! [smilie=snoopy]

Biolaeagles - How cute is your little guy!? :wub: I hope you got a picture of him sleeping on the floor and the cars in the bed so you can tease him about it when he's older.

I'm melting CFTKR's Italian Cookie Pie. Yep...it smells like a cookie....a good one! :sHa_okay:

Biolaeagles, that's so cute about your DS! [smilie=th_giggle] I used to wake up a lot in the night and play with my toys and fall asleep again in the middle of them. My parents never knew what they'd find the next morning ;)

Happy Birthday to your DD, Laurie and Happy Birthday to your DS, mpfand! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Honeybear, so glad your DH will be home for your celebration!

I stopped by Big Lots today at lunch time and they had tons of Glade past season scents, mostly plug-in refills, but lots of candles and some melts. I picked up a couple of Sandalwood & Soothe candles.

Tonight taking advantage of the cooler weather to pretend it's fall again and burn B&BW Pumpkin Hayride in the living room and melt Nene's Pumpkin Butter in the bedroom.

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to your DD, Laurie, and your DS, mpfand!

Sweet, I DO need to get a picture of him next time! Rivercat, I think he does play with his toys and fall asleep during naptime too. wink.gif

Tonight it's Burnt Sugar Zucchini Bread from UTC and Strawberry Satsuma from HHS. Night, y'all! th_slider_bigsleep.gif

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS Mpfand!!

[smilie=th_bb20]

It's homemade gifties today....and it's smell'in AMAZING! Thanks!

Toasted Coffee Zucchini

Zucchini Cookie Latte

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Have a good one. :)

Laurie, [smilie=th_1819] to your DD and Mpfand, [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] to your DS! There sure do seem to be a lot of birthdays going on! [smilie=kewl]

Biolaeagles ~ So cute about your DS and his cars. Kids are precious!

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. I just love this place and all of you. :wub:

I have the best birthday ever and feel extremely grateful today. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters and Persimmon Spice ~ from a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

Nene's Papay Clafoutis

Homemade Fresh Strawberry Pie