The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

biolaeagles, the SGA melt lasted quite a long time too! I put it in at 6:30am and just turned it off a little while ago...like 7-8 hours!

Right now, it's all Tiffany...

Birthday Bash scallop...omg....wicked good!

Lemon Sugar Bundt Cake w/Blueberry Noel OP chunklet...love!

Creme Noel scoopable...yummo!

Ooo, good! Your Tiffany chunklets sound amazing too!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

I'm melting Nene's Backroad Bakery....she does [smilie=th_cc15] bakery scents...yumm!

Yumm, I need to try that one! I LOVE bakery and Nene's.

I just switched out to Bananas Coffee from SGA gifted to me. I've been wanting to try this one, so I'm glad I get to see what the scent is like! th_avatar_4219.gif

Hello, girls! Been super busy today cleaning house. Now I'm off to class.

Daphne's Pink Serendipity Cream Pie

HHH Jelly Beans

Daphne's Sunday Morning

See ya later! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Hope everyone had a good week-end and a nice Easter!

Melting Simply Nashi Pear from Scentsy.

[smilie=th_hello] I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Yesterday I burned B&BW Sicilian Orange, which got rave reviews from my dinner guests but I thought was too light with all the windows open. They also liked the Watermelon Lemonade burning in the bathroom.

Today the temps dropped about 15 degrees and clouds are coming in, so I've got YC Warm Woolen Mittens going in the living room and Sunlight on Snow in the bedroom.

Aria ~ I have you to thank for the yummy Tiffany order I placed last night. I heard on FB that she was doing a restock, so I asked her to do the Sugar Cookie/Amish Friendship Bread blend that I saw you mention. Then after seeing your post yesterday, I ordered some Creme Noel and Birthday Bash...in addition to a few others on this first-time order. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm excited! [smilie=th_c61]

Maggie ~ I have a chunk of SGA's Sugar Cookie Bomb that's curing. Cold sniff of her stuff is amazing! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Nene's Funnel Cake

FP Apple Pie Bread ~ So yummy! Thanks, sweet CF pal! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Today's the day I turn in my big paper! Glad to be done with it, but next week I have to do my presentation for the class. [smilie=th_fear8]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Rivercat, I LOVE Watermelon Lemonade from B&BW!wub.gif

Debra, th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to your DS! Also, how do you like the Red Velvet Cake candle from Candleberry? I'm always looking for a good Red Velvet scent.

Honeybear, I'm glad you get to try that yummy blend from Tiffany's! I'm glad your paper is done too. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Today I went to the dentist and have no cavitiies, woohoo! DH is mad because I've never had a cavity before, and he takes great care of his teeth and ends up getting cavities. I was also thinking that you know you're a mom when the break in your day is when you're getting your teeth cleaned at the dentist's. sFun_nahnahna3.gif

Today I'm melting Vanilla Waffle Cone from SMT and a cranberry scent that DS # 1 lost the top too, so I'm not sure what the name of it is.

Melting Celtic Moonspice from Tara's Candle Cottage.

This scent has been going for 5hrs! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Very good - alot like Nene's.

Today was awful and I am exhausted. Stopped at Kohl's on my way home from school because I had a $10 free card and a 20% off coupon. Decided tarts would cheer me up. But of course! I got 5 Food Network clams and 8 clearance holiday Yankee tarts for $8.09. That's what I call a deal!

Came home and put on Sunday Morning Pancakes. Smells delicious in here. And as soon as I can peel myself off the couch, I'm going to get a nice glass of wine.

Melting today: Coconut Lemongrass by Scentsy

Cookie, that's one of my all-time fave from Scentsy [smilie=yes]

Debra, Happy birthday to your DS! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

honeybear, I hope the retail therapy did some good. Cheers! [smilie=th_a056]

I'm burning a YC Tulip votive I've had for ages--not much for florals usually, but so far it's more green than flowery and pretty light (it's a YC votive, after all...). Lake Sunset is going in the bedroom melter.

Thank you for the DS birthday wishes! Bio - the Candleberry scent is good, but it did not last long, less than 1 tealight. That is OK for me cuz I am a frequent swapper! [smilie=th_thlaughter]

And Sweet - you are right, it is quite an occasion here when I go bakery!

Tonight is HoS - Apple Crisp. More apple than bakery.

Just swapped scents to do a mixture of Vanilla Waffle Cone from SMT/Strawberry Satsuma from HHS. I'm also burning Almond Cookie from YC. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Honeybear, I'm sorry you had such an awful day! A glass of wine will do you good!th_aa17.gif

Debra, I hope DS had a nice birthday! You're so sweet to melt bakery for him. :)

Honeybear, I hope you're having a relaxing evening.

Couldn't decide what I was in the mood to melt so I went with Sugar Cookie from Scentsy. Always a winner!

Morning [smilie=th_blij51]

Still trying to wrap my mind around all that is going on in one of my classes [smilie=th_pullhair] [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] [smilie=th_gif] , but it is a beautiful day here in The Land of Enchantment and I intend to have a great day! Hope you all do the same. [smilie=yes]

So far melting gifts from CF friends. [smilie=th_teks0311] girls!

FP Strawberry Shortcake

Food Network Sunday Morning Pancakes

Beads & Scents Parrain's Blueberry Biscuits

Good morning!

Melting a BHG double scent from last night Latte and Biscotti. Think it was stronger last night.

I love this scent :)

Hello.

It's gifties today and it sure smells great!

Kimrie Anne's Pistachio Zucchini Bread

Granny's Hot Pink & Lime

Have a good one. :)