The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

Aria - Luv your DH & pedicure story! [smilie=th_giggle] After 17 hours in heavy hot boots his tootsies were probably so tired...but ya gotta feel a little sorry for the person giving that pedicure :sSc_faint: ...kwim? :tongue: You have a fantastic collection of emotie's....that cake with the candles is perfect!

MaggieMae - Hope you're having a fun birthday! [smilie=th_1819]

Too late to melt anything, so I'm burning B&BW's Winter Vanilla Latte candle. Very good vanilla! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Happy Birthday, Maggie Mae! [smilie=HBday]

Aria, your DH's pedi/shave story made me laugh [smilie=th_giggle] Now he just needs to find a place that does a nice shave and a pedi :D

Burning YC Vanilla Oak and Pacifica Frankincense. I think this one's just too old now, but giving it another chance chopped up in a melter.

Hello, girls! I feel so bad. Been so busy with school and DD #2's Spring Break that I haven't been here in a few days. :(

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Aria and Maggie! Sure hope your days were special, just like you. :wub:

Daphne's County Fair

Super Tarts Berry Good Cookie ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Homemade Peony, Raspberry Sangria, and Jelly Donuts

Hope everyone is having a great week! :)

I also miss being able to order from vendors I like...those quickie openings do not mesh with my schedule!

Scentsy Apple Press has been melting...for quite awhile. Guess I better think about changing it!

Happy birthday, Maggie! Hope you've had a wonderful day. :)

Melting Cutiepie Cupcake from Scentsy.

So, the Rose Girls' Sicilian Lemon Bread was absolutely amazing! If their business wasn't so hard to order from, I'd get a loaf in that scent!th_smilies-2.gif

Tonight I'm burning Cinnamon Buns from Country Heart Candles. Goodnight, everyone! thzzz003.gif

Love 3 day weekends????????. Melting Tuscaderos pie crust and Food Networks Sunday Morning Pancakes. Yummy ????????

Two birthday gals today.... [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Juletones and Cat01! Hope you both have fabulous days! (threads started in Birthday Wishes).

I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts - great way to start the day! :wub:

Enjoy this special weekend everyone![smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Jules and Cat!!!

It's Granny's Muffin Top

Ks Toasted Cinnamon Latte

Food Network Sunday Morning Pancakes

All from lovely CF friends and it smells [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one. :)

Good morning bf-eggy1.gif

Melting CFTKR Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice...super strong and a great wake-me-up!!!!!

HBCakeSmileySurprise.gif to Jules and Cat!!!!

I swear Ozzy is so spoiled. He is fast asleep and snoring away in his bed. He can be so lazy at times. Emoticon-Snoopy.gif

Going to dye Easter eggs this afternoon...painteggsmile.gif

That's about it for now....thbunny.gif

[smilie=th_bb20]

Let's see, what have I melted recently....

Chesapeake Bay Candle Co. in Vanilla Sugar (no throw for me at all and I was using a tealight melter!)

Currently:

Gee-Gee's Soybean Candles in Birthday Cake candle on the hotplate melter in the LR (I have to say, soy candles throw really well on the melter!)

YC Merry Marshmallow in the kitchen

Glade Pure Vanilla Joy in the BR

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif Juletones and Cat01!

MaggieMae, I think I need to try more of K's coffee scents. I LOVE coffee scents and K's is such a good company!

Aria, I LOVE orange juice smells!th_smilies-2.gifHave fun dying Easter eggs tonight!

Today I'm burning two tarts from a CF pal- Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread and Carrot Mallow Bread. OMG!! I just love warm bakery scents. Happy Good Friday, everyone!biggrin.gif

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Jules and Cat! Hope you both have a fabulous day!

Today I have on several new-to-me scents from Scentsy from a sweet CF buddy. Thank you! :wub:

My Dear Watson ~ Really like this one! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Sugar Cookie

Apple Press

TGIF Candlefind Friends!

I have been seriously slacking with posting around here.

:huh:

Some recent melts:

Coconut Sun by Scentsationals

Coconut Water by ScentSationals

Beach Bum by my pal Val

Bahama Pink Sugar Coconut by TCC (what a great combo!)

Calypso Island by CBV (nice, but didn't ever fully melt)

Did the blendy tarts from BHG: Splash & Coconut (loved it!)

Seaside Memories by Can-Do

South Pacific Waters by my pal Val

recent and current burns:

Beach Cabana by BBW

Ocean Star by YC

Sex on the Beach by Morenci (finished it up)

Pomegranate by Morenci (finished it up)

Ocean Breeze by Chesapeake Bay Candles

Ambrosia by Morenci

Happy Birthday to all the recent celebrants!

[smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley]

Happy Birthday, Jules and Cat [smilie=th_1819] So many birthdays this week... is there something about Aries especially liking wax? ;)

Tonight is a tropical theme, with B&BW Tiki Beach burning in the living room and Nene's Sparkling Mojito going in the bedroom.

Melting some Tiffany chunklets in Sugar Cookie Amish Friendship Bread...tdf

Upstairs it's Streetman Island Fresh

sweet, are you sure Ozzy isn't just lazy?? scratchinhead.gif th5895.gif

Maggie and Sweet, those tarts sound DELICIOUS!

Wow, Aria I'm jealous of your chunklet blend from Tiffany's!th_FULL_O17.gif

I was trying to sort through my tarts while having DS # 2 in the Ergo, and was overwhelmed by how much wax I have- ahhh! How is it I have so much but want so much more? I'm a crazy waxy person, haha. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day. We start the morning with an Easter egg hunt at our church for DS # 2, then go to my parents' house to celebrate Easter dinner with both my family and my DH's. It's nice we can combine them and just go to one event and see everyone!th_avatar_4219.gif

Tonight I'm melting KK's Coffee and Cookies from a CF pal and my Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread tart is still going strong- this is a GREAT blend, Val! th_slider_flirt.gif