The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

I just switched up to Orange Chiffon Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread from HHS and Wildberry Smoothie from UTC. th_shewiggle.gifNow to head off with DS # 2 for a walk while DS # 1 naps (and DH is working from home). I hope you all are having a nice day! I can't wait for the next few hours to go by so that I can meet some of my girlfriends who live in my neighborhood for a yummy Mexican dinner- sans kiddos! th_pardon.gif

Well, I was wearing short sleeves with no jacket 7 hours ago and now it's snowing...hard! What weird weather!

Last melts for the night....Scentsationals Timeless Devotion.

Good night.

Good morn, everyone. It's very cold here in Virginia in the 20's this morn. Candle: Applewood by Virginia Candle Co, woodwick.

Have a great day.

Good Morning!

Melting Frosted Tulips by Tuscany Candles

biolaeagles, the Lemon Apricot Cake from Scentsationals was offered online in there outlet section. I purchased it awhile back and I don't think it is still on the site. It's an OK scent, kind of heavy on the apricot, and very sweet.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Good Morning!

Still melting the same....will change it up in a bit.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Aria! (Thread started below)

Have a good one!!:)

Ended up with Nanny's a Kitchen from Country Button Candle. Yum.

Happy Birthday Aria!!

Good Morning!

Burning some candles this morning before heading out.

YC Cream Colored Ponies

YC Happy Easter

YC Merry Marshmallow

Pier One pillar in Vanilla Creme

Had no jacket the last few days and now we have snow on the lawn and frost on the windows ! Crazy weather!

Thanks Maggie and Michele for the birthday wishes!

Not doing much exciting today...but I am planning on heading to HomeGoods. A couple of weeks ago I saw a frog prince and a couple other garden decor items that I hope are still there. That little frog would look so cute in our garden!

Since DH is still out of town, the boys and I will go out for dinner tonight.

That's about it for now...have a good one!

Edited to share what I am melting!

SMT Cotton Candy Bliss/Pink Sticky Marshmallow/Blackberry chunk...smells wonderful!!!!

Good morning, ladies!th_blij51.gif

Cookielady and Candlelove, keep warm! It sounds like you all have been getting crazy weather!

Aria,th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif it sounds like you have a nice day of shopping and eating planned for your birthday! I'm sorry DH is still out of town.

Today I'm melting Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake from TCC (a fave!) and Cinnamon Sugared Donuts from UTC from a CF pal- yummy! th_fabulous1.gif

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to you Aria!! Sounds like a perfect day to me...especially any time you don't have to cook...

We had a covering of snow yesterday morning. I am very hopeful this is the last hurrah!!!

Some recent meltings are 3 older tarts, but they still had a great throw..County Line Candle Co-Verbena Berry , Southern Star Scents -Texas Breeze,Angel Made Scents-Trick or Treat. I miss the days when you could go to one of your favorite companies and just place an order...simple and easy...not so much these days with the silent openings, etc.th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Some other melts in the works are CFTKR-Christmas Thyme, and Pure Christmas, Gourmet Soy on Line-Caramel Praline Zucchini Bread and Creamy Coconut Cake, TDC-Bergamot Spice, and Goose Creek jar candle -Tranquil Spa.

Wishing you all a great day!

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to you Aria!! Sounds like a perfect day to me...especially any time you don't have to cook...

We had a covering of snow yesterday morning. I am very hopeful this is the last hurrah!!!

Some recent meltings are 3 older tarts, but they still had a great throw..County Line Candle Co-Verbena Berry , Southern Star Scents -Texas Breeze,Angel Made Scents-Trick or Treat. I miss the days when you could go to one of your favorite companies and just place an order...simple and easy...not so much these days with the silent openings, etc.th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Some other melts in the works are CFTKR-Christmas Thyme, and Pure Christmas, Gourmet Soy on Line-Caramel Praline Zucchini Bread and Creamy Coconut Cake, TDC-Bergamot Spice, and Goose Creek jar candle -Tranquil Spa.

Wishing you all a great day!

I miss those days too!! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Aria....I'm sorry that your hubby is out of town, but enjoy your dinner with the boys!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] Your Frog Prince sounds adorable!!

Katz....I miss those days too! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Southern Star was wonderful....I wish she'd open up again!!

Waiting until after dinner to change the downstairs melter but upstairs it's a gift from a CF pal....

Vanilla Sunrise from DT..thanks!

Happy birthday, Aria! I hope you have a fabulous time out with the boys [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Wow, so many of you are getting nutty weather :blink:

Tonight's melts are both from Nene's: Sweet Orange Chili Pepper (who recommended this recently? I love it! :wub: ) and Mayan Sunrise (a little on the perfumey side, but so far not bad).

Happy birthday, Aria! I would add an emoticon but I'm on my tablet and it won't let me. Lol. I hope you have a nice dinner out with your boys and are able to go out with DH when he gets home.

Melting Coffee Cake Swirl from ScentSationals and a gift from a sweet CF buddy, Sour Cream Spice Cake from CFTKR. Super yummy! Thank you!

Good evening, everyone! biggrin.gif

I second all of you guys about how sad it is not being able to order freely (without stress!) from our favorite vendors.th_sad2hz1.gif

Sweet, I really need to try the Pumpkin Cream-Filled Bread. I ordered it one time and they gave me the wrong tart- a Pumpkin Cheesecake Cream-Filled Bread tart. I think I'd like the one without the cheesecake note better!

I just switched up to Starlit Candles- Walking on Sunshine from a CF pal and YC- Bahama Breeze (actually has a nice throw!). I'm off to the gym to run and then meeting a friend for coffee.th_blij51.gif

Finally getting around to changing the melters....

It's gifties from lovely CF pals....

Scentsationals Frosted Almond Biscotti

Granny's Junk in Your Trunk

FP Apricot Mallow Bread

It smells amazing in here!!! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Goodnight. [smilie=The_Hi]

Goodly Morning friends! FlowerSunflowerDances.gif

Thank you so much for all the lovely birthday wishes....I feel special! 2727979u449luxtz9.gif

Melting a few waxies that were birthday gifts from CF pals...

McCall's ~ Laura's Lemon Loaf...yum!Lemonflower.gif

HHS ~ Lemon Berry Pound Cake lemon.gif

FP ~ Lemon Mallow Rose Ice Cream rose.gif

Loving all of them! Can you see a theme here??AddEmoticons09749.gif

Maggie, got my frog prince...thbananamac.gif

Funny story...DH is down in Alabama working at the Mercedes plant. Anyhow, he finished working a 17 hour (yes, 17!!!!!) shift and his feet were killing him from standing in work boots on a cement floor. So, he went and got a pedicure!!!!! rotfl2.gif He called me afterwards and he sounded so happy and relaxed! Should I be worried? 2lb2qlf.gif

Then, he went to a barber shop and got a shave. You know, with the hot towel and warm shaving cream. Only thing he said was that down there in AL, they are not allowed to use a straight razor. Here in Michigan, they can. Odd... But he hates shaving, so every now and then, he will go and get a shave at the barber shop.

Okay, enough rambling...have a good one! HeartBalloonsBunchPinkFloat.gif

Guess who's birthday is today...it's MaggieMae!!!!

HBCakeHearts.gif

Have a Happy Birthday MaggieMae!!!

Good Morning!

Thank you so.much Aria, Susan and Michele!! :thwetkissf:

They are not allowed to use the straight edge razor here either....however you can find some old time barbers that have been doing it forever and never stopped. My DS loves to go in to those places and get the old time "shave and a haircut...two bits" LOL

It's Aunt Nenas It's Your Birthday from a CF pal

And Ks Squirrelly Nut/Very Vanilla/Fresh Brewed Coffee also from a CF pal....

Boy, it's smellin great in here, [smilie=th_00000020] Thanks!!

Have a good one. :)

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif Maggie! You are such a great asset to Candlefind for your reviews and your thoughtfulness!

Aria, that's so funny about your DH! Sometimes a guy just needs to be pampered, right? wink.gif

Candlelove, that LSC tart sounds amazing!!

Today I'm melting Lemon Sicilian Bread from RG from a sweet CF pal and Dreamsicle Tea Cakes from SI. cloud_9.gif

Awwww....thanks Biolaeagles....you are too sweet!! [smilie=th_a194]

It's Tara's Biolage from a CF pal upstairs....always wanted to try this scent...smells great. [smilie=yes] Thanks!

Edit....

Finally changing out my morning scents....

It's some yummy gifties from sweet CF pals and my house is smell'in so gooooood! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

FP Moonspice Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Tiffany Marshmallow Sugar Cookie/Amish Friendship Bread

Thanks!! :)