The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

Biolaeagles & MaggieMae - The scentperiment turned out good! [smilie=yes] IDK why, but I'm still luv'n coffee scents on weekend mornings. [smilie=th_pardon] I'm wondering if it'll stop once summer weather arrives.

I'm melting Nene's Persimmon Spice....luv this scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] We're having another unusually warm day in the high 70's here and another is predicted for tomorrow. The crocus in my yard are blooming. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Anyone else have plants/trees blooming that they haven't seen since last spring?

Started the day with a gift tart from a CF buddy....Beads & Scents Parrian's Blueberry Biscuits....a good blueberry scent.

Melting a chunk from SMT and for the life of me I can't remember the three scents...threw out the wrapper already too. I think it's got Marshmallow Smoothie in it and it's a bakery scent.

As far as I know, LKC and BSF both gave their scent recipes to Mimi's Tarts

I've gotten some really good wax from Kimrie Anne's. Her stuff is STRONG! Sometimes, a bit too strong for me. Some of the scents I've tried, especially the fruity scents seems like the concentration of fragrance is just too high and it sort takes away from the enjoyment. I have to melt it in a lower wattage melter for sure. Some of the tarts are leaking oil in the packages which makes me think there's too much oil for the wax to absorb. If anyone wants a sample, just let me know...I'd be happy share.

Getting ready for the boys to head back to school tomorrow. DH has been out of town for 2 weeks and is due to come home this Saturday. Miss him for sure.

Heading out to enjoy the nice springy weather.

What a beautiful day it has been!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] A great way to start Spring Break!

Aria, I heard great things about Kimrie Anne's and I tried to order but she told me she only takes orders through FB. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Sad.

Sweet, glad your waxperiment worked out! I love coffee scents on the weekend mornings too! :)

Changed to another scoopable from Granny's....Blueberry Pomegranate! Yum. I love blueberry scents.

Hi, everyone! My stupid internet was down from Friday evening until just a little while ago [smilie=th_gif]

My brother and his family came down from Oregon as a last-minute surprise for my SIL's dad's birthday, so I got to hang out with my adorable little nephew all day today [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Tonight burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving and Marshmallow Fireside.

Morning! :)

Rivercat, glad you got to spend time with your little nephew...sounds fun!!

Tried Beezy Pumpkin Gingerbread earlier....nope, not for me.

Now it's Blue Fried Ice Cream from Nikis Wax.....just found a bunch of her stuff in the bottom of my summer basket. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] Too bad she looks to be OOB too. :(

Have a good one.

Goodly morning coffeepot.gif

Super windy here today! ratinastorm.gif

Melting UTC Loopy Sugar Cookie Dough from a CF pal...thanks! Love it. Forgot how much I love that fruit loop scent!

Another melter going also with S&S Frosted ZB...so good!

I am seriously addicted to S&S wax...it melts in any melter and throws like a champ.

Maggie, Kim pretty much does custom orders only. She is currently not taking any more custom orders until September because she has another family business for the summer months. Maybe some of her wax will find it's way to youhappy115.gif Do you care for bubblegum or pistachio scents at all?

Rivercat, I hate when the internet is down! 6377d482.gif

DS#2 was a snot this morning 9d8dbc1c.gif I am so glad spring break is over!!!!

Have a good one! fetch2.gif

Aria....I know what you mean about Spring Break....sometimes it's nice to get back into the groove. Ours has just started and I've had a lot of whining/fighting in my house lately...two girls who look exactly the same....but will remain nameless....have been driving me bonkers!! :sAng_explosive: Thanks for info on KA...I've been known to have a hankering for pistachio scents if truth be told....lol.... :flirtysmile4: thanks!!

Good morning, everyone!th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Rivercat, I'm glad your internet is back up and that you got to spend time with your little nephew! biggrin.gif

Aria, I LOVE S&S' Frosted Zucchini too! I hope everyone in your family & Maggie's adjust back to school okay this week.th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Also, Maggie, your chick picture is ADORABLE!!

This morning I'm melting Raspberry Coconut Cheesecake from CFTKR and Lemon Coconut Chiffon from Scentsy.wub.gif

Hi everyone! [smilie=The_Hi] It's spring break here, too. DD left this morning to go to Disneyland with friends. The house is too quiet and I'm lonely, but I know she's going to have a great time! Melting Luscious Lemon from Scentsy, a scent DD does not like. lol. Also melting from a sweet CF pal Lemon Vanilla Nutmeg Cupcakes from Front Porch. [smilie=thank_you]

It's always nice when you get back into your routine. Spring a break was always nice but at the end I didn't mind getting back to the quiet.

Just lit YC under the Palms. Also burning a pillar candle from Pier One -Vanilla Creme. Loving this scent!

Sweet, I also had BBW Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts going today.

Debra - I'm glad to hear U were home to burn a candle! [smilie=yes] Hope all the medical issues are resolved and everyone can get a bit more rest.

Everyone's new Easter-y avatars are soooo cute! :wub: I'm melting CFKTR's Apple Thyme. This isn't on her scent list anymore....very different, not a typical apple scent....has an almost 'pepper-y' note to it.

Lots of melting while poring over earth science....

YC Uplift

YC Vanilla Cupcake

YC Red Velvet Cake

YC Vanilla Chai

Currently: YC Salted Caramel in the LR

Glade Pure Vanilla Joy in the BR

Gee-Gee's Soybean Candles in Birthday Cake candle in the kitchen

[smilie=th_december2201661-1]

I tried to convince my boss today that we needed a week of spring break, but he wasn't having any of it [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight I'm melting YC Grapevine & Oak in the living room and YC Beachwood in the bedroom.

'night, all!

I agree, Sweet....the Easter avatars are great!! And thanks, Biolaeagles! ;)

Good Morning all....

Stopped for a Starbucks while dropping my DS off at the bus station....melting Tropical Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from Butterfly Lane. Wonderful scent combo. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one. :)

Hi everyone!

Melting Lemon Apricot Cake - Scentsationals and Lemon Filled Twinkies from CFTKR

Burning Goose Creek's Pink Lemonade. This one smells so good , like a strawberry lemony cotton candy. Yummy!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi, girls! [smilie=th_wave]

Spring break for my daughter this week, but not for me. Strange how they didn't coincide this year. [smilie=th_sign0164]

I gotta say, hearing about all of these CFTKR melts has me feeling a little bummed. I can't believe I missed her opening again!! It's been so long since I have gotten a Carol box. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Nene's Waffle Cone

FussAss McGee Sleeping Beauty

Sniff My Tarts Strawberry Cookies ~ Thanks to a sweet CF buddy [smilie=th_LOVE]

Off to classes today, so that's all I've got going at the moment. Have a great day! [smilie=yes]

Waiting to hear if I work today...I honestly hope not since I'd really like to go on and finish as much classwork as possible.

YC Chocolate Truffle in the LR

Glade Pure Vanilla Joy in the BR (I have an obsession with this scent for the bedroom. It's just perfect to me for there!)

Gee-Gee's Soybean Candles in Birthday Cake in the kitchen

I am definitely feeling this bakery groove today. We have snow outside on the grass and trees! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Good morning, Candle friends! th_FULL_O17.gif

Skylar, that Lemon Apricot Cake from Scentsationals sounds really interesting. How is it? Is it in the new spring line?

Honeybear, it is WEIRD how early some of the other spring breaks were. I remember them always being around Easter, and my mom who is a middle school teacher had hers in the middle of March!th_smiley_aaeq.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Zucchini Bream Cake- so heavenly!!- and Peach Strawberry Cream Cake from S&S. I'm really enjoying the tarts I got from this company! Also, it's Orange Honeycomb from Febreeze in the bathroom.th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

I tried to convince my boss today that we needed a week of spring break, but he wasn't having any of it [smilie=th_pardon]

Rivercat - Why am I not surprised? :lol: Gotta give ya A for effort, tho! :sFun_mango:

DC - We had a little snow today too & very cccccold! :smileysnowangel:

I'm melting KK's Baked Harvest Bounty - deeelish! :sHa_okay: