The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

Thank you all for the anniversary wishes! We had wonderful meal out. Always a treat to have a night off from cooking.

Melting Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread from CFTKR. They are shaped like little slices of bread. So cute and a big thank you to the CF buddy who sent these! Such a yummy scent!

I am behind here, trying to read and get caught up. Spent another night in the ER with MIL and after waiting for hours she was admitted again. She sure is not having much fun these days. I have not done an all-nighter since college! I think I handled it much better back then. ;)

Debra, I hope things improve soon for your MIL. I'm sure it's starting to take a toll on everyone involved. :(

[smilie=th_bb20]

I have a 4 inch stack of packets that I need to read in the next three weeks....So glad these are my last 2 classes that I have to take before graduation!

Congrats mpfand! I hope things settle down for you soon, Debra.

Recently melted: YC Paradise Spice (low throw, which really surprised me for a spice scent)

YC Banana Nut Bread (low throw, pretty sure I hoarded this one too long)

Currently melting: YC Caramel Pecan Pie in LR (SO GOOD. and really strong. Pretty sure they just discontinued this scent, of course.)

Glade Pure Vanilla Joy in BR

BHG Creamy Tahitian Coconut candle in kitchen

Good morning, friends! I'm enjoying my coffee for the day before going to the park with the boys! I mentioned to my DH that it was funny that most of the kids I see at the parks are little boys...my hubby said it made sense since moms bring their boys to the park to get out all their energy, haha! th_thlaughter.gif

Debra, I hope your MIL is okay!

Delusional, you can do it! Here's hoping you get some fun time this weekend amidst all that reading.

Mpfand, I'm glad you had a nice meal with your DH! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Cheesecake from Tiffany's, Gingerbread Latte from Nene's (my fave!), and Strawberry Satsuma from HHS. th_smilies-2.gif

I'm currently going between wanting to place an order with either HHS, ScenSei, or Nene's. I don't know which one to pick with my budget, haha! Problems of a wax addict. bagover.gif

Oh....I can agree with that Biolaeagles!! The boys in our class are exploding with energy....they have finally been able to get out on the playground and run around like they haven't been out in years. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] It sure feels like it!

Good luck with your packets, Delusional Chik!

It's Scent Illusion tonight...

KeyLime Coconut &

Coconut Sugar Cookie

Smells wonderful!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Wow,DC! That's a lot of stuff to read! :blink:

Debra ~ Sorry to hear your MIL is still having problems. Poor thing. Hugs to you both!

TCC Raspberry Hazelnut Coffee Cake, HHS Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies & HHS Key Lime Ice Cream ~ From a generous CF pal's goodie box [smilie=thank_you]

Daphne's Bakeshop ~ This was a huge cupcake and was yummy.

Partylite Be Relaxed

Daphne's Blueberry Pumpkin Sugar Cookie

TGIF, but wish DH was home. :(

Maggie, I'm sure you see the crazy boy energy everyday, haha! It's my daily workout.th_FULL_O17.gif

Tonight it's Shayz' Almond Cake. I hope all of you have a nice Friday night! th_shewiggle.gif

Good Morning CandleFinders!

This morning I am burning Bird of Paradise by Morenci, this will probably be it's last lighting, it's just about gone.

:(

In the warmers, I tried one of those Mainstays combos - Peaceful Waters, Blue Skies and Hidden Treasures. It was pretty okay, nothing I would run out to stock up on

In my room I have Orange Freesia by ScentSationals, that was very nice.

:rolleyes:

Had a bit of a waxtastrophe yesterday afternoon . . . I had DS at the eye doctor and when I got home my DD told me that one of the dogs had jumped up and upended the little wall shelf I have my warmer on . The bowl hit the deck, (didn't break, thankfully) and she managed to rescue the warmer with a little bit of burning on her hands - ouch. Needless to say, wax all over the walls, floor, etc. Still working on that one and looking for a sturdier place to put the warmer.

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Enjoy your Saturday!!

Good Morning CandleFinders!

This morning I am burning Bird of Paradise by Morenci, this will probably be it's last lighting, it's just about gone.

:(

In the warmers, I tried one of those Mainstays combos - Peaceful Waters, Blue Skies and Hidden Treasures. It was pretty okay, nothing I would run out to stock up on

In my room I have Orange Freesia by ScentSationals, that was very nice.

:rolleyes:

Had a bit of a waxtastrophe yesterday afternoon . . . I had DS at the eye doctor and when I got home my DD told me that one of the dogs had jumped up and upended the little wall shelf I have my warmer on . The bowl hit the deck, (didn't break, thankfully) and she managed to rescue the warmer with a little bit of burning on her hands - ouch. Needless to say, wax all over the walls, floor, etc. Still working on that one and looking for a sturdier place to put the warmer.

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Enjoy your Saturday!!

Oh gosh Laurie....sorry about your waxtastrophie!! Glad your warmer didn't break.

Starting going through my Summer basket this week....finding lots of goodies I forgot all about...

It's CFTKR Lavender Noel Zucchini.....oh yum! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

I am behind here, trying to read and get caught up. Spent another night in the ER with MIL and after waiting for hours she was admitted again. She sure is not having much fun these days. I have not done an all-nighter since college! I think I handled it much better back then.

Debra - Oh noooo....I'm sorry to hear U endured another nite in the ER. :( I well remember doing the same thing when my mom spent much of the year in the hospital & how difficult that was having to go to work the next day. You're all in my prayers. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Aria...whatcha think of Kimrie Anne's? Lots of yummy looking Youtube's.

Aria - I've seen videos on her waxies too...they sound good! Whatcha think? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

MaggieMae - I don't find anything on your Lil Kitchen Candles link [smilie=th_scratch] ....her etsy store doesn't come up. Do U 'spose she's only selling on FB now?

DC - Those 3 weeks until school's over will fy by! [smilie=superman] I hope the good sniffs from your waxies helps make your study time more enjoyable.

I'm burning Crossroads Cinnamon Stick and melting KK's Toasted Cinnamon Latte - lottsa cinnamon-y goodness sniffs floating on the air in here! :wub:

Good morning, girls. :)

Sorry you had such a waxtastrophe. They are so time consuming, aren't they? [smilie=th_empathy]

Daphne's Lemon WIldberry Zucchini Bread Noel

S&S Ice Cream Sundae & Waffle Cones

HHS Granma's Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

HHS Pink Cotton Candy Twinkies

YOCC Sweet Tooth Temptation

Having some old friends over this afternoon for a little girl time, so planning on cleaning house today and making us a yummy strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Hope you all enjoy the day!

Laurie, sorry about your waxtastrophe! I'm glad your bowl was saved, and hope your daughter isn't too badly burnt! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Maggie, that Lavender Noel Zucchini sounds DIVINE!!th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Honeybear, I hope you have lots of fun with your girls tonight; that strawberry shortcake sounds yummy! How are you liking HHS' Granma's Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, btw? I was looking at that scent.th_pardon.gif

Today our family is traveling a bit to meet my friend's foster baby for the first time. He is 18 months old, so DS # 1 should have some fun playing with him.

Today is an apple-y day of melting: Amish Apples from Can-Do and Fall Festival from Nene's.th_smilies-2.gif

Yep Sweet...I think your right. I think you get all the information like scents and style on FB and order it on the site....but yesterday when I did a search of LKC I came across a page from this site that sold clams....today it's gone. :(

Upstairs it's Tart by TTT

yesterday when I did a search of LKC I came across a page from this site that sold clams....today it's gone. :(

Upstairs it's Tart by TTT

MaggieMae - That's weird...where'd it go? :blink: Ok, I'm having a brain fart (can I say that? :tongue: )...who is TTT?

I'm melting FP's Banana Cheesecake Bread....yummm!

Melting Cinnamon Baked Baklava from Tuscaderos

Strong scent with a good throw. Yummy! :confettistars:

MaggieMae - That's weird...where'd it go? :blink: Ok, I'm having a brain fart (can I say that? :tongue: )...who is TTT?

I'm melting FP's Banana Cheesecake Bread....yummm!

Ok....I went into my history and found this...

LKC clams and if you go back into products you get this....products....but weirdly you can't get to these pages from the front page I listed in an earlier post. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Oh, TTT is Two Timing Tart....I have a boatload of her stuff but I hadn't noticed...until someone pointed it out to me .... that many of her scent descriptions are rather rude and offensive...I really love her blends but it really bothers me (and is unnecessary) so I don't think I'll be buying more. I wish she'd clean up her site and I'd buy more...lots more. Oh well. :(

Denny....that's a great scent!!

Night.

Ok....I went into my history and found this...

LKC clams and if you go back into products you get this....products....but weirdly you can't get to these pages from the front page I listed in an earlier post. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

That's really interesting, Maggie. Where is the list for her scent descriptions?

Tonight it's Merry Cookie from B&BW. Night, y'all! th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Thanks for the information, Maggie!biggrin.gif

Sweet, that scentperiment sounds delicious!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Today is my early day with the baby so I'm drinking coffeeth_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif and melting Pink Zucchini from a CF pal and Granma's VBN from HHS.th_slider_flirt.gif I'm hoping to get some tarts from the CFTKR opening soon since I'm up anyways! th_pardon.gif

[smilie=th_cc24] Biolaeagles! Please let us know if you find anything on FB and take the plunge. I ordered once from her and loved her stuff but then she closed her etsy shop down. :(

Sweet, you are a "scent blending maniac"!!! That one sounds :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I put on DT Biscotti over night and although I can't smell it as I still here...it was fabulous to wake up to. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Adding some coffee scent to the bowls....

Eggnog Espresso & Pumpkin Spice Latte

Have a good one. :)