The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

Good Morning! :)

Melting a huge tart from Front Porch. It looks like one of those Loft House frosted sugar cookies. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] This was a gift from a sweet CF pal and the scent is Buttercream Iced Orange Danish. I cut it in half and divided it up among three warmers so I still have the other half to enjoy another day! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi everybody!

Tried to post last night, but the board was down. Anyhow...I was melting S & S Cherry Jello Cake and it was FAB!!! Loved it!

Right now...melting...

SGA - Smurfette's Birthday...wow! YUM!!!! Blueberry birthday cake!

Upstairs, I put a FP Mystery melt on and liking it. It smells like a laundry scent, but with some bakery(?) in it...odd, but really good!

The boys are on spring break this week....taking them to the community center to swim this afternoon. It's a great pool with fun slides, diving board and a lazy river. Only thing is that the air is so heavy with the humidity and chlorine, it really gets tough to breath after awhile. The center also has tons of exercise equipment there, so I'll get in a workout while they swim.

debra and Michele...hugs for you during this difficult time. It's so hard and you feel so helpless.

Maggie, I hate loud concerts....DH took DS#1 last summer to see Ted Nugent and I was so glad I didn't join them! I have memories of my ears ringing after concerts...ugh. Although, the people watching is always interesting at concerts!!!!!

Take care everybody...

Burning YC Lilac Blossom and melting YC Hazelnut Coffee. I really am enjoying the hazelnut coffee, it's not too nutty which I was expecting and does smell like a fresh brewed pot!

Good morning, friends. [smilie=th_sml29]

My Haley's order is supposed to arrive this afternoon. :onitswaysmiley: [smilie=th_fabulous1]

I've been out for a long time! Had to find a box to store them in and found some older YOCC tarts, so that's what on deck today.

Strawberry White Cake

Ma Petite Cherie

Lemon Lava Cake

Also trying Scentsationals Lemongrass Mint.

My goal for the day is finishing this paper. [smilie=th_aa17]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I do have one of those Sweet....but I am a big hot wax changer....and sadly, I forgot it was metal.....and ahhhh.....went to pick it up.....and burned my finglets!! I

Maggie, ouch! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Aria, I hope you and your boys have a nice spring break! That's nice that you get a workout in while they swim.cool.gif

Good morning, friends. [smilie=th_sml29]

My Haley's order is supposed to arrive this afternoon. :onitswaysmiley: [smilie=th_fabulous1]

I've been out for a long time! Had to find a box to store them in and found some older YOCC tarts, so that's what on deck today.

Strawberry White Cake

th_thwoohoonaner2gy.gif I want to order some brittle from her soon, but am waiting for the bath and body care to come out....hmmm, on second thought, maybe I should order the tarts first since there will probably be a swarm of people ordering her new products. I really like Haley's strawberry scent too! th_dancing_smile.gif

Incidentally, today I'm melting all Haley's tarts: Granma's Blackberry, Cinnamon Cookie Dough Cake, and Waffle Cone. th_thumbs20up.gif

Honeybear....how long was your TAT for Haley's? I LOVE her stuff but sometimes her TAT is just toooooo long.

Changed the upstairs melt to Ks Pink & Purple Bliss.

Edit....downstairs it's Your Wedding Day from SGA

Sweet...this cracked me up! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Your use of a "pair of pliers" to change out you melters is so funny! What a bunch of nuts we wax fiends are! [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Honeybear - Pliers schmiers....you'd be surprised what I can fix with duct tape! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I'd be lost without my pliers and duct tape! [smilie=th_pardon]

am waiting for the bath and body care to come out

Bioleagles - What's the scoop on Haley's ...what B&B products is she going to have? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider - wonderful scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet, Janet is going to start selling sugar scrubs, lotions, bath bombs and other bath and body products for HHS. She is currently in the testing phase of these products and hasn't opened up that part of her website yet. I'll make sure to let you all know when she does!sFun_bananshula.gifCinnamon Cookie Dough Cake is still throwing well and I love this scent! I switched out the Granma's Blackberry for Scent Appeal's Apple Toffee Crunch after it died out. biggrin.gif

Honeybear - Pliers schmiers....you'd be surprised what I can fix with duct tape! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I'd be lost without my pliers and duct tape! [smilie=th_pardon]

LOL, Sweet! A girl should never be without duct tape, pliers and a good screwdriver ;) When I graduated from high school, my dad bought me a basic set of good tools, most of which I still have. It was probably one of the best gifts I ever got [smilie=yes]

Tonight melting YC Sun & Sand in the living room and burning B&BW Beach Grass in the bedroom.

Good Morning...

I agree Rivercat! I have a great Multi-bit Screwdriver that I bought myself that everyone in the house uses....although there's a big tool chest in the garage.

It's Spotted Hogs Spider Cider and Deadly Donuts

A homemade tart in Toasted Zucchini Cookie by a CF pal.... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Smells heavenly....

Have a good one. :)

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

Today DH and I are celebrating 21 years of marriage. [smilie=th_Kusje-1] I am melting a scent that we both love; Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good morning, everyone!

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

Today DH and I are celebrating 21 years of marriage. [smilie=th_Kusje-1] I am melting a scent that we both love; Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Happy anniversary, mpfand! 21 years- that's great! I hope you two have an amazing day filled with love. th_december2201661-1.gif

Today I'm melting Gooey Sugar Cookies from TCC and Moonspice Marshmallow Bread from FP- I think I like the Moonspice Sugar Cookie Dough blend better, but this one is good too! th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hi everybody

Melting Kimrie Anne's Strawberry/Lemon Curd/Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone...slice from a loaf split between two melters.

mpfand, ANNIVBears.gif

Posted some wax p0rn for everyone to check out!

Off to finish making dinner.

Congratulations, mpfand! :skywriter:

We're having a warm, slightly muggy evening here so I'm burning a sandalwood candle from Target in the living room, and melting Indonesian Teak Wood from Aunt Nene's in the bedroom.

Tomorrow is Friday again... yay! :D

Happy anniversary Michelle! [smilie=th_a056] I hope you both have something special planned to celebrate! Dinner....I'm talkin dinner.....:lol:

I'm melting Mainstay's Dreamsicle/Citrus Sorbet/Peach Sorbet combo & I'm likin it! :sHa_okay: Very good citrus-y scent...plenty strong - coming in from outside I smelled it as soon as the door cracked open!

Mpfand ~ Happy Anniversary! [smilie=th_slider_congratulation

Maggie ~ I think I placed my order on 3/16 with Haley's. Not too bad, is it? :sCo_hmmthink:

FP Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from a sweet CF friend. Thank you! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

YOCC Pandora's Box, Pink Sugar Cookie Dough, and Blackberry French Toast

Yep, I did finish my paper last night. Mission accomplished. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

It's not due till the 22nd, so I have time to play with it a little, but for the most part, it's done! [smilie=th_aa20]

Tonight, I'm going to change out some more warmers and have one (or two) of these [smilie=th_a056] to celebrate. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

It's almost Friday!

(not that it really makes much difference around here - ". . . there ain't no rest for the wicked. . . . "

;)

Happy anniversary, mpfand! That's wonderful!

[smilie=th_slider_congratulation

Aria, what do you think of the Kimrie Ann's loaves? I grabbed a couple from Facebook and they've just been chillin' since I figured they wouldn't hurt to cure.

Yesterday I melted Jasmine & Grapefruit by OPT

It was pretty strong, but I got a couple of rumblings from the peanut gallery, it was a bit of an odd combo

:wacko:

Today it's Breezy Meadows by Dream Tarts

Tomato & Basil by Partylite

and also Be Lively by Partylite, both from a generous CF friend

DS has his favorite Squeaky Clean by Crabby Candles in his room

I added a couple of candles this evening:

Summer Wish by YC (not a great throw)

Ocean Breeze by Chesapeake Bay

Enjoy your Thursday evening!

[smilie=th_biqazm1]

Happy Anniversary mp!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I am behind here, trying to read and get caught up. Spent another night in the ER with MIL and after waiting for hours she was admitted again. She sure is not having much fun these days. I have not done an all-nighter since college! I think I handled it much better back then. ;)

Tonight I am going with Carolina Rain - Crosscreek.

Oh gosh Debra, I'm sorry that your MIL is still ailing. I hope you get to sleep today...it sounds truly exhausting!! I hope she knows what a blessing she has in you and they can figure out what is going on.

Honeybear...that's a great TAT for Haley's!! Good to know....and congrats on the finishing your paper! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aria...whatcha think of Kimrie Anne's? Lots of yummy looking Youtube's. :)

Its Lil Kitchen Candles Sugar Cookie Dough Bread this morning....I believe this is the last of this vendor. Too bad she's gone....I found her right before she closed.....hmmmmm.....looks like she might have opened again with her own site.... http://lilkitchencandles.webs.com/

[smilie=th_bighug-1] Debra sorry to hear MIL is still having problems.

Melting: Beachside Pina Colada by Food Network, would buy this again

Candle: Ruby Sunset by Virginia Csndle Co.

Caramelized Pralines by Swan Creek

MP congradulation on 21 years of marriage