The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoyed catching up.

Burning some YC candles tonight -

Cream Colored Ponies

Merry Marshmallow

Happy Easter

Biscotti

Bit of a fish smell in the house but stinking up the fridge. While I was away DH had lobster and left it in the fridge. Came back to a big stink. Trying to clear the air. Yesterday I melted a really old CYS tart - some kind of orange scent. It still had a great scent.

Happy Birthday to your DD, MaggieMae!

We're having a chilly & damp evening here, so I dug out B&BW Pumpkin Hayride and am using up the very last of a Sweet Fixations Fairy Dust tart.

Nene's Kitchen Melts just reopened and I got my shipping notice today. Can't wait! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good Saturday morning peeps! :sSig_sup:

Michele - Was it this past week U were going 2 LA & seeing DWTS? :sFun_mango: Whatcha think...even better than on tv?

Rivercat - Luv Nene's! [smilie=yes] R U reordering faves or trying some new scents?

I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts...mmmm good [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] ...and trying a scentperiment combining KK's Fresh Brewed Coffee + vanilla & nut. I was gifted w/a bag of Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Nut Coffee [smilie=th_316785e4] at Christmas and am trying to dupe that taste into a scent. [smilie=th_c032]

Good morning, everyone! I am SO happy it is the weekend. Today we have a family party that we're taking the boys to, then the rest of the week is relaxing at home. We need the rest since DS # 2 has been waking up at 5am everyday- even if we put him to bed later, he still wakes up at the time! It is a mystery.th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif sleep, baby? wink.gif

Rivercat, I LOVE Nene's.wub.gif I'm trying to restrain myself from buying some summer scents.

Sweet, that "scentperiment" sounds great!!th_slider_hi5.gif

Today I'm melting Ghost Munch from S&S, per Aria's recommendation...this is yummy! th_ahaaha.gif

Thanks Honeybear, Sweet and Rivercat....she went away for the weekend so I guess she's having a ball. ;)

Candlelove, how was your trip?? [smilie=th_sml29]

Rivercat, way to go!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] That's fast shipping...whatcha get?

Sweet, sounds like a yummy scentperiment! Yum. [smilie=th_c032]

I went to watch a band last night and I still can't hear...I hope I didn't permanently damage my ears. [smilie=th_cha60]

Finally used up the last of my Butterfly Lane Lemon Zucchini Pie....one of the best bakery lemon scents ever, IMHO. I wish she would open again.

Have a great Saturday.

Good Morning!

Melting Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from Front Porch and from a sweet CF pal, Sugar Cookie Dough from CFTKR. Yum!!!

Rivercat - Luv Nene's! [smilie=yes] R U reordering faves or trying some new scents?

Rivercat, way to go!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] That's fast shipping...whatcha get?

Sweet & MaggieMae, I picked up some pumpkin repeats from her sale, but everything else is new.

Paid taxes today so after this Nene's order arrives, I'm on a serious wax ban for the next 2 months [smilie=th_smiley-crying] Good thing I've got lots of spring & summer stuff in the stash already.

Tonight melting Streetman Coconut & Lime (big fave) and YC Lime Mojito. This one was pretty light on cold sniff, so we'll see.

Rivercat, oh, pumpkin scents are yummy! Sure you will enjoy!! I know wax bans stink....hope your wont last too long.

It's Blue Sugar Mojito from TTT upstairs

And downstairs it's Cruz n Hippies from Happy Hippy

Night.

Good morning, candle friends! Today I'm melting Gingerbread Mallow Latte from a CF pal- loving this so much!!- and Twinkies Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll from SMT. th_slider_flirt.gif

Maggie, how are you liking Noel's Coffee House from SGA? I was thinking of getting in my first order from her. th_235F35F32.gif

MaggieMae - I'm yelling [smilie=th_shout] ....can U hear now? I hope so! :)

Yesterday afternoon's melt was Sweet Milk from a generous CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] - luv that scent! My mom grew up in the depression and she would sometimes make us 'cookies' from that time.... bread slices cut into squares & dipped in sweetened condensed milk sprinkled with nutmeg or cinnamon on top that they baked in the oven. Pretty [smilie=th_cc8] huh? Early this morning I was burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake and melted KK's Pumpkin House Cafe.....both are [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

Sweet: The "cookies" sound yummy...they really thought out of the box during those times. I had a nice trip home, but good to be back to my guys and kitties... I'm melting Can-Do-Red Currant and Thyme Tea, CFTKR-Christmas Thyme-(a good year round scent), Alamo Candlelaria-Ooh La La and Goose Creek jar candle -Island Sands. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

[smilie=th_hello]

Biolaeagles ~ Did I hear you correctly? Did you say you haven't ordered from SGA yet?! [smilie=th_sSig_what] are you waiting for?! [smilie=th_happy] I loved my mystery box so much from her that I turned right around and ordered another. [smilie=bagover] [smilie=th_create]

S&S Blueberry Pancakes

S&S Pink Coconut Butter Fudge

Doing my best to enjoy my DH's last day home for a couple of weeks. He took some vacation time last week so that we could get the house on the market, but tomorrow morning it will be back to the reality of him living in Arizona. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Biolaeagles...I love it....I received a flower in my mystery box so I cut it into threes and put it around the downstairs....it's still as strong now as it was before. Really yummy sweetened coffee scent. If I had some left, I'd send it if to ya. Sorry. :(

Sweet, thanks for the shout out! LOL It's funny how the band members all have earplugs in their ears and the speakers aren't even facing them. I am just getting too old for this...I should know better. I had a weird "white noise" in my ears for two days....either it went away this morning or more likely, I adjusted to it. Lesson learned.

Your Mamas cookies sound wonderful! I love your beautiful memory...and I think I might try it! :)

Honeybear... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Forgot to mention I have a candle burning today....Cinna Nut Cafe from Kountry Lights....love their candles.

Upstairs it's Sweet on You from Kissing Booth

Maggie and Sweet- my trip was fantastic! My DD's and I had such a fabulous time in LA. Seeing DWTS was great. We can't wait to go again next year. I have nothing burning or melting today. Too lazy to clean out the melted or light a candle.

Sweet, I love the memory you have of your mom's cookies.wub.gif

Honeybear, I ordered one time from SGA, and think I need to again after hearing Maggie's review of Noel's Coffee House! I love my coffee scents. I'm sorry your hubby has to go back to AZ. th_sad2hz1.gif

Candlelove, I'm glad you had such a fun time watching DWTS!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Maggie, I'm glad the white noise went away in your ear- very annoying!

I LOVE weekends! I got to sit by the pool and finish, "Insurgent" the last of the Divergent trilogy. It was so nice relaxing while DH watched DS # 2 for an hour (and DS # 1 napped).th_WE1summer013.gif

biolaeagles, glad you got to enjoy a little R&R [smilie=th_aa17]

sweet, love the cookie story!

We had some gorgeous weather today. Got up early and went for a very nice run and then met up with a friend for a short stroll around a lovely Japanese tea garden in his neighborhood. So nice to get out and get some sunshine [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Burning YC Vanilla Oak in the living room and melting Sweet Fixations Fruit Loops in the bedroom. Yum!

I wish the weekend was not over!

Trying to transition MIL to a new care facility. She is not happy, she wants to live in her own home by herself. She is being a stinker to the staff there! :huh:

Tonight is Randall's Citrus and Sage.

Good morn, on this rainy Monday I'm burning: Ruby Sunset by Virginia Candle Co, woodwick.

Debra, sorry to hear that your MIL is having trouble adjusting to a new place. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Good Morning.

Debra....I'm sorry about your MIL having issues moving to a new place....my Dad would be the same. They don't want to leave all they are used to but I hope she adjusts soon since it's for the best.

Rivercat....sounds like a beautiful day in that Japanese tea garden!

Biolaeagles....HORRAY for relaxing! How did you enjoy the trilogy?

Michele....glad you had a blast!! Always fun seeing things live.

It's Amish Quilt from Scent Appeal this morning.

Last night it was Rainbow Melts Fruit Loopy Noel and Granny's Fairy Whispers...not sure why I ordered so many floral/clean scents from Granny before she closed. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Not my usual and they are not making me happy.

Have a good one. :)