The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

[smilie=th_hello]

How's everyone doing?! I've been so busy these past few days getting the house ready for listing pictures and doing schoolwork. Ugh. Am I exhausted? [smilie=th_200912104451]

House smelled great for the photographer today...

UTC Coffee Bean Noel

UTC Vanilla Bean Noel

Partylite Amber Wood & Vanilla

Homemade Vanilla Oak, Victorian Pines, and Blackberry Frankincense

Have a great evening, all!

I need to get back to this now. [smilie=th_200911025310]

Melting Scentsationals Dual in Herb Garden a blend of basil leaf+fresh rosemary

Ooh, I'll have to look for that!

Some sad news....Daphne's is closing. :( She's got so many wonderful scents and it's such a shame to see her go. She's gonna have a closing sale on the April 13th. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Oh gosh, not another one! [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Burning B&BW Summertime S'mores and melting a raggedy old chunk of Sweet Fixations Fairy Dust.

Good evening, everyone!

Maggie, I keep on forgetting to mention that I love your quotation about candles and friendship! Also, I hope I can snatch up some goodies at the Daphne's closing sale. It is sad how many vendors have to close up shop.th_sad2hz1.gif

Honeybear, sounds like your house smelled delicious! Also, how are you liking the Strawberry Mallow Bread from UTC? I'm looking for a close on to LSC.

Tonight it's Blonde Moment from Beezy's and Serendipity Marshmallow Delight from CFTKR. th_avatar_4219.gif

Good Evening everyone!!!

It has been another busy day! Barely had time to change out the melters. lol

White Water-Scentsationals

Candycorn Buttercream-LOL

Banana Lavendar Flower-HOT(older than dirt, but smells absolutely fantastic still)

Paradise-Scentsationals

So good to see everyone again, have a fabulous night and morning!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Spring storms tonight, so I should sleep great!!

Good Morning all.

Thanks Biolaeagles! :)

It's an oldie from The Scented Princess Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Zucchini...just found it as I'm working my way through the "winter" basket. Really making a difference but my "summer" basket is OVERFLOWING! [smilie=th_scratch] Might have to stick to this no buy for another month or two....or three.

Also a homemade tart from a CF pal....Amaretto Zucchini Bread.....unique, strong and wonderful! Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

Hi and good morning everyone...battineyelashes.gif

Melting Un-Birthday from Sugar Scoops...from the Alice in Wonderland sampler. I smell Love Spell and maybe some bakery notes. I likey.

From Bella's, I am also melting Orange Twist Cone....realllllly good! I also got her Dole Whip scent and cold sniff is FAB!!!!! Ordered several RTS scent shots and they arrived super fast. cool1.gif

I've been on an ordering binge lately...I've got SGA, FP, SMT, VDC and I think that's it. unbekannt.gif

Aria....how ya liking the Hay Creek?

I love Hay Creek! Really good stuff. I've ordered from a couple flash sales she had on FB back in January and have loved it all. Janelle, the owner, is doing a restock in her etsy store on April 10 between 6-8pm est. Her chunk melts are my favorite.

Another new fave vendor of mine is Scen Sei Master of Scents...incredible!!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone! Biolaeagles...stay safe in those earthquakes! thpanic.gif

Juni-d007247dd5.gif Have a good one!

Morning. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] I need a cup of coffee. [smilie=th_blij51]

Iheartwax Rock Candy

BL Baby Powder still going from yesterday

No time to change anything else out til I get back from school later this afternoon.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, lovely ladies! Today DS # 2 woke up at 5 am...ahh! Is it crazy that my first thought was that I wished Carol was open for one of her re-stocks this morning? Haha! I always miss it because it's so early for west coasters.th_giggle.gif

Aria, I love Dole Whip from LOL, so I'd love to try out Bella's.

Becky, I bought some of the Food Network's Sunday Morning Pancakes and can't wait to melt them soon!yes.gif

Today I'm melting Parrain's Blueberry Biscuits from B&S gifted to me and Boo Berry Mallow Cupcake made by a CF pal- sooo good! th_LOVE.gif

Cat - Really? You sleep better when there are thunderstorms? cloud%209.gif Not me. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Honeybear - Getting your house picture perfect is a lot of work! :sFun_hot: I bet the realtor commented on how good it smelled. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aria - Thanx for the info on Hay Creek! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I've been visiting her etsy store hoping she'd open - luv the look of those chunk melts! What are some of your fave ScenSei sniffs?

Biolaeagles - That's earlier than the birdies get up! [smilie=th_foolish1] Hope U got to take a short nap right along with your little ones this afternoon!

I'm melting FP's Pumpkin Eggnog Bread....ohhhhh sooooo good! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

This afternoon I've been burning Boulangerie - Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon

Bought it at Anthropologie. Decorative piece with a mild to moderate scent. Very nice! [smilie=th_sml29]

Hello! It's almost Friday! woo hoo (actually it doesn't make much difference - lol)

Yesterday I melted Lift Off by Glade Wax Melts. It's described as white tea and magnolia, and it was fabulous. Great throw! I'm so pleased because I made a small grocery store haul (coupons!) and got 12 Glade Melts!

Today is Yuzu by Mimi's Melters and I added a couple of candles:

Coconut and Mango by Scent Beads (another grocery store deal)

and Orange Grove by Seed (yet another grocery store - that's what most of my purchases are limited to, I don't get in any trouble that way!)

Enjoy your evening!

Yesterday I melted Lift Off by Glade Wax Melts. It's described as white tea and magnolia, and it was fabulous. Great throw! I'm so pleased because I made a small grocery store haul (coupons!) and got 12 Glade Melts!

Laurie, if you have a Target nearby, check the clearance section--I saw a big pile of those in my store the other day, which I thought was odd since they're still at regular price everywhere else :huh:

It's all Yankee this evening here, with Vanilla Oak burning in the living room and Snow in Love going in the bedroom.

Evening...

Thanks for the info on HCC, Aria! And I'm glad to add Sensei to my "buy soon" list! ;). I heard her loaves are good as well but I wish she sold those on her website too!

Biolaeagles, I hope you got a nappy in sometime today. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Changed the scents a bit earlier...it is my eldest DD's birthday so we were out for the evening....but now it's...

Berry Sugar Cookie from Super Tarts

Raspberry Drizzle Cake from TCC

Night.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

MELTING IN TWO WARMERS, SCENTSY ",MOCHADOODLE" AND SCENTSY "SUGAR"

SMELLS SWEET IN MY HOME THIS MORNING!!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, everyone! I'm so glad the weekend is almost here...I need to sleep in, haha!wink.gif

Today I"m melting Buttercream Drizzled Bread from SMT and Strawberry Satsuma from HHS. th_shewiggle.gif

Happy birthday to your DD, Maggie! th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I'm melting Lemongrass by Dream Tarts all over my house - it smells great in here!

Just a F.Y.I. for fans of Louise, in case you missed her letter, she is open in April, no password necessary: http://www.freewebs.com/dreamtarts/

And guess what!? She has VOO DOO LOVE! (the earthy one from the scent description)

[smilie=th_LOVE]

I also read this morning that Deanna is back from hiatus and CCCC is open.

Hope everyone has a great day

Thanks Biolaeagles. I can't believe she's 23...where has the time gone?

Thanks for the heads up Laurie....I'm finally using up most of my DT stockpile.

It's FP triple layer macaroons in Watermelon Cotton Candy, Icy Cotton Candy, & Rock Cotton Candy and

Sugar Scoops Wax Fruit Salad downstairs

Last night I put on Daphne's Blue Cactus upstairs...still going strong.

:)

[smilie=th_1819] to your DD, Maggie! Yes, they do grow up so fast! [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

I went to Walmart yesterday and found myself down the candle aisle. [smilie=th_cha66] Came home with a handful of BH&G and a couple of ScentSationals.

BH&G By The Pool (Splash & Coconut)

BH&G Sweet Bakery Treats ( Raspberry Cookies & Cinnamon) ~ Not sure I like these two blended together

ScentSationals ~ Cookie Fix (Buttery Shortbread & Sugared Pecans)

Mixed a BH&G Raspberry Cookies & ScentSationals Buttery Shortbread (much better! [smilie=yes]

MaggieMae - Happy birthday to your DD! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

[smilie=th_bb20] Still lots of scent 2 it, so I'm remelting last evenings FP Pumpkin Eggnog Bread. I'm making fishies for dinner...not so sure these scents are a good combo...[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]