The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April's Addicting Aromas

Good Morning and April Fools! [smilie=th_TONGUE22111]

I miss Trep! She's the early morning poster....hope you are doing ok, Trep!!

It's a freebie from Scarlet Raine....Sugared Lemon Ice Cream Scoop Bread. Yum.

Have a good one. :)

WTG Maggie!

:thyay:

I have decided that, for the month of April, I will not be melting any wax whatsoever

APRIL FOOLS!

you all knew better than that anyway!

:sSig_lol3:

I am re-warming China Rain by Country Chunkie until I get back from school drop off, and then I will probably change everything out.

I still have Voodoo Love by LSC in my room, I keep turning it on and then off, I guess I will have to give it up today

:crysmiley1:

Anyway, happy APRIL FOOLS DAY!

Don't get tricked !

:sFun_bubblegum:

Great title, Maggie!

On this very very windy first day of April I am melting Simply Vanilla from Scentsy.

Happy April!! My personal favorite month. I am popping in to say hi!

Currently melting-

Rock Star-LOL

My dd changed the rest of the melters and I have no stinkin idea what's in there, but it smells like citrus and bakery! lol

I am also burning Turquoise Sky-Yankee

About to hit some of the sales and "new to me" vendors-have a great day everyone.

Maggie, I LOVE the title! th_aa17.gif

Happy April Fools everybody! I am retiring my yearly prank to my husband that I'm pregnant, haha.flirtysmile4.gif

I miss Trep! She's the early morning poster....hope you are doing ok, Trep!!

Maggie, I do too. I hope she comes back.th_sad2hz1.gif

WTG Maggie!

:thyay:

I have decided that, for the month of April, I will not be melting any wax whatsoever

APRIL FOOLS!

you all knew better than that anyway!

:sSig_lol3:

Haha Laurie, I don't think any of us will take that statement seriously from anyone here! th_thlaughter.gif

Today I'm melting Blueberry Birthday Cake from a CF pal, Frosted Marshmallow Mango Tangerine from TBG, and Hawaiian Pineapple Cilantro from BH&G. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Great title, MaggieMae. DH tried to April fool me this morning by rubber banding the spray nozzle on the sink, but I spotted it first thing. Trust no one today. th_foolish1.gif

I'm melting Yankee Buttercream and Pumpkin Buttercream.

Thanks guys! :). And hey Cat!! :hello:

[smilie=th_funny_sign] That's funny Jules! Glad you caught it!! ;)

Laurie [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] ...but you didn't trick me for a moment!! :sSig_heeheehee:

I changed the upstairs melter to TTT Passionfruit & Orchid

Downstairs scent is invisible now but I don't want to compete with the sauce....will change it later.

Great title MaggieMae! :sHa_okay:

Hi Cat [smilie=The_Hi] - Good 2 C ya!

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Donuts. I never tire of pumpkin scents! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] It's super windy and 75 degrees here :blink: ... and that's no April fool!! Just a few days ago (Sunday) we had a few inches of snow. Weird! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Thanks Sweet!!

Finally getting around to changing the scents...

Gonna go with Sweets idea....Pumpkin Donuts by Spotted Hog.... [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Goodnight.

Great title, Maggie Mae [smilie=yes]

Happy April, everyone!

Burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens and melting Nene's Vanilla Snowflake on this stormy & chilly April Fools day.

Haha, Jules! wink.gif

MaggieMae, Pumpkin Donuts from SH is one of my all-time faves. I want to try Pumpkin Poundcake after reading the Candlefind review of it...maybe a fall-time order will include that! th_12E9EC16.gif

Tonight it's English Zucchini Bread from CFTKR from a CF pal. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good one, Maggie!

Tonight is Nene's - Juniper and Aloe. Must be strong, the cats are sitting outside the door to the room giving me stink eye!

Good morning and thanks Rivercat and Debra! :)

Biolaeagles....I'm gonna go check that out.....Pumpkin Poundcake...mmmmm!

It's Cinnamon Strudel from Tara's Scentsational Gifts. Yum.

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning Everyone :)

Melting ScenttSationals Warm Welcome on this rainy day @ work this morning!

Cookielady, that Orange Chiffon Noel sounds amazing. How are you liking it?

th_235F35F32.gif

Today I'm taking the boys to the library for storytime, then seeing my MIL and SILs for dinner. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Vanilla Bean Boysenberry Zucchini Bread from CFTKR and Coconut Marshmallow Latte rom LSC. th_slider_flirt.gifth_prod_107_1676.gif

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Melting Scentsationals Dual in Herb Garden a blend of basil leaf+fresh rosemary

Burning YC Pineapple Citrus and BB&W Pineapple Palm Grass

Biolaeagles you had asked about the PPG from BB&W and it smells like fresh cut pineapple and I'm getting a medium throw from this one. I'd like for it to be stronger but it still smells great!

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Melting Scentsationals Dual in Herb Garden a blend of basil leaf+fresh rosemary

Burning YC Pineapple Citrus and BB&W Pineapple Palm Grass

Biolaeagles you had asked about the PPG from BB&W and it smells like fresh cut pineapple and I'm getting a medium throw from this one. I'd like for it to be stronger but it still smells great!

Sounds like a lovely day, Biolaeagles!

It's Cake Shoppe from FP today.

Some sad news....Daphne's is closing. :( She's got so many wonderful scents and it's such a shame to see her go. She's gonna have a closing sale on the April 13th. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Some sad news....Daphne's is closing. :(

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_sSig_what] Awww geeze...I've been stalking her site hoping she'd open. She seems pretty popular ...did she say why? I 'spose she's closing her etsy store too?

I'm melting FP's Lemon Cookies - very realistic [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ..luv this scent!

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_sSig_what] Awww geeze...I've been stalking her site hoping she'd open. She seems pretty popular ...did she say why? I 'spose she's closing her etsy store too?

I'm melting FP's Lemon Cookies - very realistic [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ..luv this scent!

Yep, I guess it means both. It's posted on her FB and here. She doesn't say why except it's personal but it's strange how she just opened her own site and it's closing already. Boo hoo. :(