The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Snow

Hello!

Hi! [smilie=th_autumboy] I love candles. It's something my grandmother, mother and aunt - all love.

We're huge fans of Yankee Candle and Bath and Body Works. I'd love to find out about other brands and give them a try.

I burn mostly candles but during the summer months, I stick to tarts.

[smilie=th_Hello_] Glad to see you on the forum! I think the best thing about having family members into candles and tarts as well is...having someone you can give scents you don't like in the hopes that they do! I hate to just throw away a tart that really isn't me, so my little sister gets them. No complaints so far from her. [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_we0081] and [smilie=th_hello]

Hehe, I think the best thing about having family members into candles is that you have someone to help you pick out scents! My parents really don't like candles, but I love 'em! (Like, they REALLY despise them! I'm abe to burn candles every week though...I'm hoping to change that to every other day haha)