The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Good Morning

Melting Blueberry Lemon Sugar Bundt Cake from Hay Creek...excellent

Have a good one...I've got laundry to do...whoopie!

Good morning, ladies! th_wave.gif

Debra, I hope you and your MIL are able to get home soon and that you're able to enjoy your waxies!th_aa17.gif

Today I'm re-melting Cinnabon from CBV, Apple Cider Donuts from FP, and Caramel Apple from Scentsationals. On another note, I'm having some runner's knee pain, and am trying to figure out if it's my shoes, form, or if I'm just going too hard too fast...ahh! I'm only 30 and I'm already starting to feel like my body is giving out on me. th_confused3.gif

Hi everyone. Debra, sorry to hear about your MIL. Hope everything will work out ok.

Melting: Vanilla Caramel Spice by BH&G

Candle: Apple Ale by BBW

Ruby Sunset by Virigina Candle Co

Biolaeagles - I bet your knee pain is just temporary. Can U talk to another runner with some experience? I think they'd be able to help U figure out what's up w/your knee. Trust me.....you still have lotsssss of years ahead of U before your body gives out! [smilie=yes]

I couldn't get on the forum this afternoon - anyone else have that problem? cloud%209.gif My afternoon melt was Honey Gingerbread from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] - deeeelish! I'm ending the day with B&BW's Winter Vanilla Latte - good, strong vanilla! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Michele, I'm so sorry about your friend [smilie=th_empathy]

debra, hope you were able to get your MIL home ok. ERs are no fun.

We got more rain today, so hunkered down and watched "The Conjuring." I'll be sleeping with the lights on tonight! [smilie=th_cha60]

Burning B&BW Winter in the living room and YC Sunlight on Snow in the bedroom.

Feel better Biolaeagles! You are a long, long, long way from old! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Aria....how ya liking the Hay Creek?

Sweet...Nope, I didn't have any problems getting on today. [smilie=th_confused3]

Rivercat...you IZ crazy girl....I can't watch any of that stuff!! Creepy! [smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek]

It's a really old Ks tonight...

Sticky Zucchini Bread

Goodnight....all the pitter patter of rain should make me sleep good tonight. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good morning...

It's Daphne's Carmelized Pear & Pralines

Daphne's Twinkie Filled Jelly Donut

B&S Midnight Street Sweep

Have a good one. :)

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm burning Crossroads Cinnamon Sticks candle and melting KK's Cafe Brulee Bread. Don'tcha luv when U get that first scent sniff of waxies that begin to melt and make the room smell sooooo good? [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good morning! [smilie=th_wave]

Melting two yummy scents from a CF pal; Roasted Espresso from Swan Creek and Coffee & Cookies from K's Kreations.

th_Hello_.gifGood morning, everyone!

I agree with Maggie, I can't watch any of those horror shows, Rivercat! I hope you slept well.thzzz003.gif

So, it's been a crazy past two days with TONS of earthquakes in SoCal.sFun_bananshula.gif (That's the earthquake jiggle)! There have been around 20 located in the same area. Luckily, we live in an area that we don't feel many earthquakes, but we did have a lot of friends have items destroyed by it; a lot of my friends and family are really scared! It's so weird how it's been just a cluster of them- it seems like they are never ending!

Today the boys and I are going to a BBQ with my family and my in-laws. Everyone gets along really well, so it's really nice to do joint activities.

Today I'm melting Strawberry Cookies from SMT in all warmers. th_prod_107_1676.gif

[smilie=th_hello] friends!

I couldn't access CF yesterday either, Sweet. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Debra ~ Sorry to hear about your MIL. Hope she gets to feeling better.

Biolaeagles ~ I'm not much for really spooky movies anymore. When I was a 18, I saw one that ruined me for life. [smilie=th_fear8]

S&S Jelly Donuts ~ Believe it or not, going to change it out cuz it's a dud. [smilie=th_sSig_what]

K's Miss Scarlet's Cookie Bread

Homemade Powder and Sun, Moon, & Stars

Hope you're all having a great weekend! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Oh my gosh Biolaeagles....earthquakes? Scary!! Stay safe and sorry to hear about the destruction near your friends.

Honeybear, I got a bag of S&S Jelly Donut a year or two ago and although the cold sniff was strong the throw was nada. :( All her other stuff is amazing though.

It's

LSC Praline Encrusted French Toast

SI Come n Get It Cookies

DT Granny's Zucchini Bread

Upstairs it's Ks Southern Sunshine

:)

Biolaeagles - I heard about the earthquakes on the tv news, but thought U weren't in that area - glad to hear you're safe! I hope any harm to your friends belongings was minimal. For areas that may get tornadoes, we're told what plan of action to have ready...what are people in earthquake prone areas supposed to do? cloud%209.gif

I'm melting Loopy Mallow Bread from a CF pal - wunnerful...wunnerful! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Ok...that's my impression of Lawrence Welk :lol: ...I remember watching him at my grandparents house, but most of ya'll are waaaay too young to remember him. :tongue:

biolaeagles, those quake swarms are so hard on the nerves! Stay safe.

sweet, they used to tell us to go get in a doorway when a quake hits but now they're saying to sit up against an interior wall away from glass or under a sturdy piece of furniture, but they're usually over by the time you realize it's really an earthquake :huh:

Served me right for watching that creepy movie yesterday: woke up about 3am convinced something might try to grab my foot [smilie=th_5337c1ad] got my kitty to come snuggle with me, which helped :D

Burning B&BW Cranberry Woods in the living room (goes very well with the smell of baking nut loaf), and Nene's Cranberry Chutney in the bedroom.

Burning Lemon Frosted Scone from Root Candle. Very pretty candle with a light scent.

Honeybear, how did your Peach Strawberry Cream Cake from S&S do for you? I got that one in my order a few weeks ago too.

I echo Rivercat's emergency procedures. I'm not too scared of earthquakes because I've never experienced a huge one (other than the one in ''88, but I was only 4). I think it may be scarier if there was a big one with my little ones. Luckily, they are pretty short-lived, like Rivercat said. We all are supposed to have earthquake kits just in case it were to be damaging one (filled with water, flashlights, canned food, etc.). We all grew up practicing earthquake safety drills in school too.

Tonight I'm re-melting my Party Punch from FP. Goodnight, y'all! th_offtobed.gif

Good Morning!

Re-warming Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper by Mimi's Melters, I love this scent. Yesterday, when I was melting it, I added a Morenci candle of the same scent.

Forbidden Fruit by Buggy Town in the bathrooms

DH went back to Mexico today . . . poor guy, his honey-do list is so long for the 2 days a month he comes home, he's probably more worn out on his monthly visit than he is working 11 hours 7 days a week in Mexico!

Have a great day!

Starting this Monday morning with Caramel Pear Crisp from Scentsy. Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

Morning!

Melting Scentsationals Peachrine Papaya

Burning Gold Canyon Juicy Pear,

BB&W Pineapple Palm Grass and Pineapple Citrus from YC