The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Maggie-Glad you are feeling better today!

DH got out my huge box of HHS scents that were packed away. Melting Sugar Cookie Dough Bread this morning.

Heading to lunch with the neighbors today. One of my dear friends passed away last night. So sad. We visited her on Friday and she was so happy. She had lung cancer but died from complications. Didn't expect this at all.

Melting the BH&G's Dual scented wax cubes in Corner Coffee Shop....Latte&Biscotti....really smells like a coffee shop :) I love this one!!

Good Morning CandleFinders!

Today I am re-warming Sunburn by Front Porch, which I melted all day yesterday, and it is just as in-your-face strong this morning - LOVE IT!

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Okay, so I have fallen in love with a scent, and unfortunately it's from on of the companies that's as good as permanently closed in my book (LSC) so does anyone know if anyone else (who actually does normal business) has VOODOO LOVE? Can't even read the scent description on their site

:angry:

but it's dreamy and I must find more somewhere! Oh and speaking of "permanently closed" good luck to all of you who are jumping into the shark tank at CFTKR this morning - another lost cause to me.

DH is coming home from Mexico tomorrow and going back at the butt-crack of dawn on Monday (in order not to have to burn a vacation day - ugh) So I'll be back holding down the fort for another month. This is getting really old especially since they took away bonus and per diem pay for this nonsense.

Maggie, I'm glad you're feeling better!

Debra, I feel your pain about your pup - mine are all getting old too. 14.5 is great!

[smilie=th_huganimal]

Michele ~ So sorry for your loss. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Laurie ~ I feel your pain. [smilie=th_empathy]

My hubby usually comes in on Friday and leaves that early n Monday mornings as well, but this time I've got him a Thursday night flight and he's taking a vacation week next week. [smilie=th_aa20] Only thing is that in addition to getting our house prepped for pictures on Wednesday to list it on the market, I have a paper to write for one of my classes, so no fun and games here. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] On top of that, we have to do this for another year and two months!!! Sure hope you don't have that long to go, Laurie.

S&S Caramel Praline Cinnamon Frosting

Homemade Spiced Gumdrops

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hey all!

Melting my beloved Ghost Munch from S&S and also Fluffy Marshmallow from Tiffany...that's it for now.

Went to the dermatologist today and had a mole removed from my chin. It was very quick and painless!

Thanks for all the nice words about DS#2. We are very proud.

Also, on Sunday, DS#2 tested for and earned his red belt in Karate.

Cool ceremonies and Congratulations!! Aria..Our boys crossed over many years ago. Our oldest DS made Eagle, so we were very proud of him.

katz, Wow! What a great accomplishment by your DS!! I know you are proud! Sorry to hear of the family losses. Take care friend.

debra, hope your doggy is feeling better...poor guy

Maggie, be careful, girlie...that black ice is so surpising sometimes. I've had a few slips myself while walking Ozzy.

Hope everyone is doing good here...I've been hit or miss with my posts, so I hope I haven't overlooked anyone! Hugs to you all!

Maggie, I'm glad you're feeling better!th_avatar_4219.gif

Michele, I'm sorry to hear about your neighbor. Sending hugs your way. _smileyfacehugging_.gif

Laurie, that's so hard about your husband working a long distance away.sad.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad you'll get to see your husband soon. I hope you're able to get everything done in your busy schedule! th_empathy.gif

Today our block had a scheduled electricity power outage for eight hours. It's so crazy how much electricity we use in a given day! I was about to make myself a cup of coffee and toast when it went out in the morning. I then had to figure out what to do with the boys since we couldn't watch anything, use the computer, listen to music, or drive anywhere since our garage opener was out too.grrr.gif DS # 1 kept on pointing to the stereo wanting to listen to his favorite Disney soundtrack right now, "Brave." It's on now, thankfully, and no harm done, haha. I am definitely grateful for the use of electricity again! th_aa17.gif

I started burning Strawberry Sorbet from B&BW and Pink Sands from YC while the power was out. I'm not a big fan of the SS from B&BW because it smells a little soapy to me. I LOVE Pink Sands, though! Now that the power is on, I started melting Fresh Baked Bread from HHS, but this had a weird sour smell to me- yeasty? I find that some bread scents from vendors I'm not a big fan of. Now, I'm melting Granma's Caramel Zucchini Bread from HHS- love!- and Granma's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from HHS.smile.gif

Happy birthday to Mpfand tomorrow! [smilie=HBday] Hope you have a wonderful day! (thread started in Birthday wishes)

Debra - I kinda know what you're going thru with your pup. [smilie=th_friends] Mine will be 16 in July and has been going thru changes, too. No matter how long they're here with us...it's just never long enuf.

MaggieMae - Glad you're ok! You've had a few too many falls lately....I think you should tie some pillows around your top & bottom for a while...it'll give your friends/family something to talk about, too. :D

Michele - I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend. [smilie=th_bighug-1] Is this the same friend you mentioned for prayers quite a while ago?

Laurie - What's LSC's Voodoo Love smell like? I tried a search for it and found 2 possibilities...one was a patchouli/cedarwood/exotic spice blend and the other was a jasmine/lily of the valley/coconut blend. Either of those sound like a possibility?

Biolaeagles - A scheduled electricity power outage? Ya mean this happens regularly to U? :blink: Yikes...8 hours is a long time for it 2 B off. You sure had to be creative on how to entertain your boys. I hope they like U to read books with them!

I'm melting Tara's ScentSational Gifts Harvest Moon.

Hey all.... [smilie=th_wave]

Laurie I love Voodoo Love too!! I think I already used up the last of mine too!! It's a sweet earthy scent from what I remember so I think it's the first one you mentioned Sweet. ;) I'm sorry about your husband being gone for a whole month,..that has got to be rough...I hope it ends soon. [smilie=th_aa17]

You too Honeybear! Gosh, over a year? Wow. Good luck getting all that work done too.

Aria...glad your mole removal was painless. Did they use laser?

Biolaeagles, 8 hours without electricity? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I agree with you on the bread scents....I can't take that yeasty scent either. :huh:

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Sweet....you crack me up!! Have I really fallen a lot lately? I can't remember....ut oh....that might not be a good thing. I probably do fall more often than the average person...very clumsy.

It's Hemingway from Scentsy tonight.....love this!! :toppoints:

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Mpfand!!!

Today I'm burning YC Country Heather and melting BBW Cranberry Woods (made leftover candle wax into tarts!) Both smell divine

I'm loving having Country Heather hanging around Yankee again. My name is Heather and my mom used to always have this candle around when I was young... it literally smells like my childhood! Such nice memories :) I'll definitely be picking up another jar before they get rid of it again.

Heather...that's so sweet! It's beautiful when scents trigger happy memories!

It's still Hemingway this morning...it's been going all night and it's still as strong as when I first put it on. This is one of my all time favorite scents. [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a good one. :)

It's still Hemingway this morning...it's been going all night and it's still as strong as when I first put it on. This is one of my all time favorite scents

Who makes Hemmingway and what does it smell like? Sounds intriguing!

I haven't gotten around to change out the warmers, I still have Sunburn by Front Porch, but it's definitely faded off. Doesn't help that it's raining and I have 8 wet dogs in here. On deck is Serenity by Nene's, I have a bag of kittchen crumbles that I've been hoarding and it's one of my all-time favorites.

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

I had to hit up my stash before DH gets here, I NEVER hunt around when he's in the house!

[smilie=th_sign0135]

Have a wonderful day

[smilie=th_bb20]

Good morning, ladies!th_bb20.gif

I'm loving having Country Heather hanging around Yankee again. My name is Heather and my mom used to always have this candle around when I was young... it literally smells like my childhood! Such nice memories :) I'll definitely be picking up another jar before they get rid of it again.

That's such a sweet memory, Heather!wub.gif

I had to hit up my stash before DH gets here, I NEVER hunt around when he's in the house!

[smilie=th_sign0135]

Haha, I can relate, Laurie! Anytime I open my tart cupboard, my husband makes some type of remark, haha.sFun_nahnahna3.gif

Today it's Baker's Delight from TDC and Gingerbread Applesauce from LSC- both from a CF pal. It smells delicious in here!th_aa17.gif

Btw, did anyone get in on Carol's last sale? I swear I can't wake up early enough to save my life to order those tarties! I really want to try some of her zucchini blends. th_smiley-crying.gif

Hey everyone, just dropping in briefly. The rings came in the mail! I love my engagement ring...although I'm having to get used to having it on while I do things. The solitare setting sits a little higher than I thought it would and I already had to delicately pick out towel fibers that got caught under a prong. Whoops!

Melting YC Black Cherry...which I'm going to switch out to YC Cherry Lemonade soon. It's good but it was kinda short-lived.

Also melting Luminessence Black Cherry from the Dollar Tree. I cannot recommend this one. It smells dead-on a cherry scented Little Tree for the car. I'm finishing the mini-clamshell out of novelty, but I do not think I will be craving the scent of cherry Little Trees anytime soon!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning!

Melting Raspberry Coconut Cake, Ultimate Raspberry Cream Cupcake and Blackberry Jam Flapjacks from CFTKR!

Who makes Hemmingway and what does it smell like? Sounds intriguing!

I haven't gotten around to change out the warmers, I still have Sunburn by Front Porch, but it's definitely faded off. Doesn't help that it's raining and I have 8 wet dogs in here. On deck is Serenity by Nene's, I have a bag of kittchen crumbles that I've been hoarding and it's one of my all-time favorites.

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

[smilie=th_sign0135]

Have a wonderful day

[smilie=th_bb20]

Laurie, it's by Scentsy and it's "Rich, ripe apples and warm, woody accents of sandalwood and cedar with hints of spice."....it's very earthy and the apple scent is muted.

It's still going. :)

Have I really fallen a lot lately?

MaggieMae - Kinda...[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Remember last month ---> Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:27 PM :huh: I am so sore....was walking through my kitchen last night and my boot got caught on the floor molding (don't know how the heck that happened) and I started falling....and tripping and falling all the way down the hallway until I crashed into a heap by the front door. I just couldn't get my feet under me.

And you just mentioned in the game room threads U stubbed your poor toe so hard your nail cracked. Ok...technically that wasn't a fall...so U averted that one. Thank goodness! [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Scentsy's Sentimental Cider....spicy apple-y good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

MaggieMae - Kinda...[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Remember last month ---> Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:27 PM :huh: I am so sore....was walking through my kitchen last night and my boot got caught on the floor molding (don't know how the heck that happened) and I started falling....and tripping and falling all the way down the hallway until I crashed into a heap by the front door. I just couldn't get my feet under me.

And you just mentioned in the game room threads U stubbed your poor toe so hard your nail cracked. Ok...technically that wasn't a fall...so U averted that one. Thank goodness! [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Scentsy's Sentimental Cider....spicy apple-y good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_thlaughter] Omg, Sweet....you have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now...I am really quite a mess, aren't I? Ya know, I am sooooo clumsy that I can't even remember what I do...I'll find bruises on my arms and legs and wonder where they came from....I think I also have the brain drain today with this warm weather. [smilie=th_fear8]

Finally changing the scents...although they were still going strong.

Beads and Scents Blueberry Beignets

Starlit Pumpkin Butternut Blueberry Pancakes

Goodnight.

Haha, Sweet and Maggie! You two crack me up.th_jaja.gif

I've been switching out my scents a lot today- Toasted Marshmallow from HHS and Sugar Cookie Bread Dough from CFTKR to Cinnabon from CBV and Caramel Apple from Scentsationals. I hope you all have a nice Friday night! biggrin.gif

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I've been melting Happy Birthday from Scentsy all day. Smells yummy and I love the pink color of the wax!

Another day spent in the ER with my MIL. This is cutting into my melting time, LOL!

Maggie - I get a lot of mystery bruises, too. They look like whatever I did must have hurt!

Tonight I am melting Bahama Breeze - YC - in one end of the house

and

Pumpkin Cupcake from BRH in the other. I was liking this but I don't see it on her list anymore. <_>

Good Morning!

Debra, I'm sorry to hear your MIL was back in the hospital! I hope they find out what's wrong.

It's...

Homemade Sugar Cookie Zucchini Latte and Moonspice Mallow Latte from a CF pal.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ....I'm drooling here!!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Thanks!

PPS Pastry Shop & Fresh Brewed Coffee

And upstairs it's UTC Lavender Candy Bread

Have a good one. :)

Debra - Awww...geeze :wacko: ...hope the visit to the ER was only there & your MIL is back home now!

I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts......not a run U outta the room strong scent, but so yummy, that's A-ok with me! :wub:

Have a fun, relaxing weekend everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin