The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Good Sunday Morning! [smilie=The_Hi] Early this morning I was burning B&BW's Tis the Season - luv this scent...reminds me a lot of Gold Canyon's Cozy Christmas. [smilie=th_aa17] I've changed to melting Scentsationals Cupcake...delish! :toppoints:

Good Morning! Today DS returns home from his spring break trip to southern CA. He went with a bunch of friends and I've been worried/ excited/scared for him the whole time. I think he's having a great time. Last night they went to a fancy restaurant and met a celebrity! DS even got his picture with him. It was the guy who plays Carly's brother on I-Carly. Those of you with pre-teen kids will probably know who that is. ;)

Melting Nashi Nectar from Scentsy and Tropical Fiesta from ScentSationals.

Hi everyone!

Melting Nellie' Strawberry Jam

Scentsationals Cupcake

Burning BB&W Gelato and Goose Creek Pink Lemonade...this is so yummy!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Maggie, how is your Granny's scoopable doing? I have one in my closet. I've heard mixed review of them.th_235F35F32.gif

Sweet, I LOVE Tis' the Season. I'm one of those people who just LOVE Christmas, so scents that remind me of that time of year make me feel so relaxed and joyful. biggrin.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad your DS had a great time in my hood, hehe. th_avatar_4219.gif

Today DH and I are off to see "Shen Yun"....so fun! It is formal attire, so I get to dress up!th_dancing_smile.gifIt's not everyday that a mommy of two little boys gets to go somewhere fancy enough to change out of her gym clothes, haha. Today I'm re-melting Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake from TCC and added in Panna Cotta from Nene's. th_LOVE.gif

Maggie, how is your Granny's scoopable doing? I have one in my closet. I've heard mixed review of them.th_235F35F32.gif

Biolaeagles, I think it might depend on the scent....I have some of the mini ones and the two I tried a couple of weeks ago were very light....the pink sugar one I have going now is a bit stronger. I'm not sure how well they last in those containers. [smilie=th_confused3]

It's Dream Tarts tonight...

Delish and Kumquat

Hi All!

Enjoyed catching up with everybody.

I am trying to use up a lot of my stash as well. Not making much of a dent these days. I'm melting HHS Pineapple Orchid today. Nice scent and nice throw. I just had DH get this box out today. It had been packed away. I needed a change from the strong winter scents.

Flying to LA next weekend. I got tickets to my favorite show, DWTS. So excited. DD's are coming with me.

This morning's melt was Streetman Hazelnut Coffee. Delish!

Just fired up B&BW Summertime S'mores in the living room and TBG Pink Lime in the bedroom.

It's supposed to be cooler and rainy here later in the week, so hoping I get another chance to burn my cozy winter scents before they get put away [smilie=yes]

Happy Almost-End-of-the-Weekend!

Winding down of spring break here too. My washing machine has been busy busy with all the kids doing their last minute laundry for school!

[smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Hey Walking Dead fans, do you realize only 2 more episodes? I'm almost afraid to watch - I'm still scarred from last Sunday's episode.

[smilie=th_smiley-crying]

All day today I melted Dirt by Backroad Hobbies

Just changed it out to Apple Mango Tango by Buggy Town

I'd like to light a candle or 2, but the warmers are throwing such great scent, I don't want to disturb them! lol

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Enjoy the rest of your night!

I got tickets to my favorite show, DWTS. So excited.

Michele - How [smilie=kewl] ! I saw some highlights of the show online and that gal with the artificial legs made my jaw drop in amazement at how good she was!

All day today I melted Dirt by Backroad Hobbies

Laurie - Dirt? :blink: Did it really smell like....dirt?

I'm burning Crossroads Cinnamon Sticks candle. Not an overly strong scent as some straight cinnamons can be...very nice! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good for you, Bio - I hope you have a wonderful time!

Mp - I remember how tough those trips were on me! I think I aged every time they went!

Tonight it is Pomegranate Ice from Scentsy.

Good morning, everyone! Shen Yun was a beautiful production! Now, off to business for the week, haha. Today I'm melting Marshmallow Madness in all warmers from HHS- one of my faves!th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles - Sounds like your evening out was lottsa fun! [smilie=th_ahaaha] I hope U and your DH get to do it more often!

Where'd everyone go today? cloud%209.gif I hope lots are on spring break and out having fun! I'm melting CFTKR's Orange Chiffon (I think they used to be called Orange Chiffon Thumbprints?) - [smilie=th_fabulous1] bakery scent!

Good Evening all....

Biolaeagles, glad you had a great time out!! ;)

That a good one, Sweet!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Michele, that's great that you were able to get tickets! That should be fun! I've been trying to get Tonight Show tickets since Jimmy Fallon took over and they've been sold out. :(. He cracks me up.

It's been Sweet Pear Crisp from Crossroads all day...I love this scent and that was the last of it. :(

Hey everybody! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's been a couple days since I posted, but I was busy trying to get ahead enough in classwork in order to have a fun weekend out....and now that I'm back, the nose must be to the grindstone even more than before!

Stuff I melted recently: YC Cherry Lemonade, YC Cherries on Snow, Scentsy Watermelon Mint, Soy Serenity Berry Tangerine, and burning a large jar of BHG Sweet Cherry Pie. Mmmm!

biolaeagles, glad to hear you had a great time at Shen Yun!

candlelove, DWTS will be so much fun. Congrats on scoring tix!

I just opened a pack of YC Meyer Lemon car vent sticks that smell like lemony rubber. I hope it improves with some airing. Even though they're from the outlet, they were not inexpensive <_<

Tonight melting Nene's Christmas Market in the living room--even though it's nearly 80 degrees out, this is such a comforting scent. B&BW Lakeshore is going in the bedroom.

Good evening, everybody! The_Hi.gif

Michele, I hope you have fun at DWTS! th_yay.gif

DC, that cherry candle sounds delish! Candlelove, I love all of those scents- so that blend of Caramel Apple Latte sounds divine!th_avatar_4219.gif

Rivercat, what does Christmas Morning smell like? I'm always looking for more Nene scents.

Tonight it's Apple Cobbler Zucchini from a CF pal- very comforting and strong! th_aa17.gif

Oh gosh, Rivercat - lemony rubber? :sFun_nahnahna3:

I have the vent sticks in Autumn Leaves. Thankfully no rubber in those!

Tonight is Gracie Jo's - Vanilla Sandalwood. So strong I have had to turn it off a time or two!

Rivercat....lemony rubber? Oh gosh that's yucky!! Did it get any better after a bit?

It's Scent Illusion's Love Story upstairs

And downstairs it's all Grannys...Paradise Cove and Head in the Clouds

Goodnight.

Good Morning...

It's Sugar Scoops Wax this morning...The Diner! It has so many different scents to it...mostly I smell chocolate and mint...and although I hate chocolate scents this smells strangely great!

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_hello]

I haven't been on in a couple of days. I got started on taxes. The girls had jobs last summer, so I wanted to teach them how to do the 1040EZ. Then I got started on ours. I'd been putting it off long enough, but it feels so good to be pretty much done. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

K's Appleberry Fluff Cookie Bread

Partylite Mangotini

Homemade Buttercream Drizzled Bread and Blackberry Jam Zucchini Bread

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]