The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

[smilie=th_Hello_] and Good Morning!

Biolaeagles ~ The S&S Peach Strawberry Cream Cake was really good. Moved it to a different warmer this morning cuz it's still not "dead". [smilie=th_laughing]

Sure hope those earthquakes stop out there...

Laurie ~ I feel sorry for your poor DH. [smilie=th_empathy] That's worse than for my DH. I have long honey-do lists for him as well when he comes home, but at least he comes home twice a month. And this week he's sort of on vacation so he's here to help me finish getting the house ready to list on the market Wednesday. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

UTC Vanilla Bean Noel

UTC Lemon Pomegranate Noel

S&S Peach Strawberry Cream Cake (still going from yesterday)

K, gotta get busy, girls! Happy Monday! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Snow, I LOVE The Reader- such a great story!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Laurie, I'm interested in the Sweet Orange & Chili scent- sounds unique! Poor DH with his crazy work schedule. th_sad2hz1.gif

Skylar, what does the Pineapple Palm Grass smell like? Is it light?th_235F35F32.gif

Honeybear, okay, I'm really excited about melting my S&S now! th_yahoo.gif

Today I'm still melting Party Punch by FP- this is the tart that lasts forever! I'm going to change it out soon for Frosted Zucchini Bread from S&S and Frosted Sugar Cookie from CFTKR- both from a CF pal. thank_you.gif

Spent the entire day cleaning. Time to relax and enjoy Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone from My Candle Box. A big thank you to the sweet CF buddy who sent this!

A chilly, damp evening here...

burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving and melting Wylde Ivy Woodland Orchard while we watch the Oakland A's play Cleveland on Opening Day [smilie=th_yay]

Hi CF friends!th_76d65c2f.gif I just switched out to Granma's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from HS and Sugared Pie Crust from TBG- this seems to be a little light; probably a better blender than a stand-alone scent. I'm enjoying watching "Frozen" with DS # 1 as DS # 2 sleeps....DH is almost home! Goodnight, everyone. th_offtobed.gif

Hi Sweet&Spiceygrl! Yes, it has been a very long time. It is nice to be back. [smilie=The_Hi]