The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Hi there

Melting Country Cinnamon Ultimate Bakery ~ F P

Today is DS#2's Arrow of Light and Crossover Ceremony ...he goes from being a Cub Scout to a Boy Scout officially! Excited for him! Later, he has a hockey playoff game. His first game since his surgery. Hope it goes well!

Have a nice Saturday!

Honeybear, good job getting those taxes done (and helping your daughters learn how to file on their own too!). Your homemade tarts sound scrumptious!th_aa21.gif

Today I'm melting Birthday Cake from TCC and Pumpkin Cheesecake Cream-Filled Cake from FP. th_thumbs20up.gif

Guess what peeps??? It's snowing in Indy this morning. I think warmer days are ahead next week. Some recent melts have been Makesscentscandles-Ginger Apple, Sugar & Spice-Bonfire Bliss, Strawberry Pretzel Dessert, Praline Cinnamon Zucchini Bread., and Butter Brickle Caramel Apple. I'm planning on going home for a few days to visit my Mom and sisters and family. I had 2 immediate family deaths there a couple of weeks ago and was so sick with the respiratory crud I could not make the trip. So, this trip will be a happier one. Have a great day!!

Katz - I'm sorry to hear U lost 2 family members recently. :( I hope your visit will bring good memories and some time to relax...safe travels!

I looked out my elderly Grazia tarts and am melting Winter Mulberry. Don't know what makes it 'winter', but it does smell like mulberry. Checking my receipts, I got this back in 2007 :blink: , so I'm amazed it still has some scent left! Packing tarts away keeps my waxies neater, but doesn't work well 4 me...outta sight, outta mind & I start melting new ones. [smilie=th_pardon]

Katz, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your loved ones.th_sad2hz1.gif Hoping your family is able to come together and comfort each other.

I just switched out one of the warmers to Strawberry Bread Donut from SGA from a CF pal- this is OMG amazing!!th_yahoo.gif I really want to order more of it if she puts this blend up.

Homework continues on and on. Such is life! At least I have good scents in the background!

Melts: YC Cherries on Snow

Soy Serenity Berry Tangerine (last cube, oh no!)

Candles: BHG Sweet Cherry Pie

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Biolaeagles, here's the description that I found cached on Google (which is good, because I certainly wouldn't be able to identify all these notes myself! [smilie=th_pardon] ): "Fruity spices with notes of creamy orange, vanilla, cinnamon, clove, and a touch of amber." It's very sweet and creamy with just a little spice.

MaggieMae & Debra, I put one of the sticks in the car today and it was ok at first, but not too pleasant by the time I headed home. Think I'll crack open the pack of Beachwalk and see if they'll let me swap the Meyer Lemon for another scent :(

We're having some rare rainy & cool weather, so I hustled out my B&BW Pumpkin Carving and Nene's Pumpkin Butter for the evening. So cozy [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Katz, I'm glad you're able to go and spend some time with your family.

Melting Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from Front Porch and French Market Cookies from Breads & Scents. These are both from a very sweet CF pal. Thank you!

Katz, I'm sorry to hear you lost two family members recently. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I hope your visit is enjoyable and I'm so glad you are feeling better!!

It's homemade tarts from a talented CF pal....Apple Pumpkin Strudel Zucchini and Apple Cobbler Zucchini...omg....heavenly... [smilie=cloud_9] Thanks!!

Goodnight.

Tonight is Cuyahoga Valley - Pineapple Orchid. (And the alcohol fragrance lamp since the old pup is still sickly and is a wee bit smelly.) :blush:

Ohhhh, I'm sorry to hear your pup is still not feeling well Debra....I hope things change for the better soon!!

I'm still enjoying those zucchini blend tarts this morning....they were going all night and still have lots of "umph" today!! ;)

Have a good one. :)

Biolaeagles, here's the description that I found cached on Google (which is good, because I certainly wouldn't be able to identify all these notes myself! [smilie=th_pardon] ): "Fruity spices with notes of creamy orange, vanilla, cinnamon, clove, and a touch of amber." It's very sweet and creamy with just a little spice.

We're having some rare rainy & cool weather, so I hustled out my B&BW Pumpkin Carving and Nene's Pumpkin Butter for the evening. So cozy [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Thanks for the description, Rivercat! That sounds yummy. We are having cool weather this week too, with a chance of rain in the afternoon today, yay!th_avatar_4219.gif

It's homemade tarts from a talented CF pal....Apple Pumpkin Strudel Zucchini and Apple Cobbler Zucchini...omg....heavenly... [smilie=cloud_9] Thanks!!

Goodnight.

I loved the Apple Cobbler Zucchini tart from our talented CF pal. I melted that a few days ago!th_smilies-2.gif

Today I'm melting the other half of my Strawberry Bread Donut from SGA. I'm in love! th_slider_flirt.gif

Whelp, I changed out the melters and I'm off to bed with a heating pad....went to work this morning and stepped out of my car onto black ice...didn't realize until I was laying in the parking lot.... [smilie=th_jaja] well....not really like that....I think there were "bad words" coming from my mouth instead of laughter. I'm ok but sore and I gotta wicked headache. [smilie=th_roll] ...it's always something....

Well, it's Streetman Apple Butter Sugar Cookie

And upstairs it's Daphnes Pink Peppermint Mallow Bomb

Whelp, I changed out the melters and I'm off to bed with a heating pad....went to work this morning and stepped out of my car onto black ice...didn't realize until I was laying in the parking lot.... [smilie=th_jaja] well....not really like that....I think there were "bad words" coming from my mouth instead of laughter. I'm ok but sore and I gotta wicked headache. [smilie=th_roll] ...it's always something....

Well, it's Streetman Apple Butter Sugar Cookie

And upstairs it's Daphnes Pink Peppermint Mallow Bomb

Ahh, I'm sorry about that, Maggie!th_cry2yw3.gif I hope you can rest up. th_slider_bigsleep.gif

OMG, Maggie! Sorry to hear that you took a spill! [smilie=th_empathy]

Hope you're not too sore, but sure glad you didn't break anything.

Debra ~ Wish your puppy would just get better once and for all.

Katz ~ Sorry for your family's loss. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

UTC Toasted Marshmallow and Cotton Candy blended together

K's Lemon Coconut Cookie Bread

Adding in UTC Spearmint Peppermint Twist

Debra - Sorry to hear your pup is still under the weather. [smilie=th_sad-1] Hope she's back to 100% soon!

MaggieMae - Yeouch! :o I totally understand if that wasn't one of the words outta your mouth, tho. ;) Did U fall backward & hit your head? Since U have a headache, if you're not better soon, U might have a concussion & better head off to the ER. I hope you're feeling better!

I'm melting a homemade Gingerbread Mallow Bread from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] ...fantastic combination...it's droolworthy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Thanks guys! :thwetkissf:

Nope Sweet, I didn't hit my head...thank goodness! I think I fell on my left hip and side but it happened so fast, I'm not sure. I'm just getting too old for falls. [smilie=th_pardon]

Goodnight.

Katz, I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. I hope you have a good visit with your family [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

MaggieMae, my goodness, I hope you recover quickly! I'm always terrified of slipping on ice [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It poured here today but the sky's clearing up already and it seems we're done for a while. Burning B&BW Cranberry Woods and Marshmallow Fireside while the gettin's good.

Thank you for your pup-get-well wishes Candlebuddies. He is 14 1/2 and so I think he has had a pretty good run - it is those golden years that are so hard to watch. All his parts don't work like they used to.

Owie, Maggie! So glad nothing is broken! Bet you are sore tomorrow, huh?

Tonight Is YC - Bahama Fizz.

I hope you're feeling much better tomorrow, Maggie!th_cuddle-1.gif

Debra, it is hard to see our pets get older.

Tonight I'm burning Marshmallow Fireside from B&BW. Goodnight, everyone! th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Thanks candle friends! I feel good today....no problem getting out of bed! [smilie=yes]

It's Blueberry Fruit Loops Marshmallow this morning from UTC...smells wonderful!

Happy Thursday...lots of ironing to do today on my day off....yay!