The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Good morning...I think... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I woke up to the sound of one of the kitties (the 25 lb one!) throwing up all over my good chair in my bedroom. :angry: That's the second time in the past month or so! Now that'll get ya up, won't it?! Nobody around here seems to care that it is supposed to be Spring Break for Mama. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Good grief, Susan! Six more inches of snow?! Can't wait for you to thaw out and enjoy some Springtime weather. [smilie=th_empathy]

UTC Sun Moon & Stars

Going to start my day over this very minute. [smilie=yes]

Cookielady....Spring will be here soon!!

Biolaeagles....I like Happy Hippy! Her scents aren't super strong but I love her blends and while they're going they throw pretty good for a couple hours.

Aria...feel better!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Honeybear....hope your kitty is ok and she's not sick.

Keeping the Beatnik Breakfat going for now...

I woke up to the sound of one of the kitties (the 25 lb one!) throwing up all over my good chair in my bedroom. :angry: That's the second time in the past month or so! Now that'll get ya up, won't it?! Nobody around here seems to care that it is supposed to be Spring Break for Mama. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Good grief, Susan! Six more inches of snow?! Can't wait for you to thaw out and enjoy some Springtime weather. [smilie=th_empathy]

UTC Sun Moon & Stars

Going to start my day over this very minute. [smilie=yes]

Honeybear: Two of my kitties some how get into the closed bags of cat food and just over eat until they throw back up the food. I think it is a nervous thing with them. It's like they just eat and eat. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Some recent melts in my house have been: TDC-Rustic Lodge, Vintage Chic Scents-some really nice blends but for some reason not throwing real well for me..Film Noir and Pin Curls and Finger Waves. Sugar & Spice: Caramel Praline Zucchini Bread, Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, Ghost Munch, Marshmallow Fireside, Strawberry Pretzel Dessert. I haven't had a bad melt from here...all wonderful blends!! I'm glad the calendar says spring tomorrowth_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif Wishing y'all a great evening.

Honeybear - Why...oh why can't they jump off the furniture when they're gonna barf?! [smilie=th_pullhair] I've asked that question to my guys many times, but they don't give me an answer. :icon_rolleyes: I hope your chair came clean 4 U.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Biolaeagles tomorrow.... I hope you have a wonderful day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

I'm melting ScentSationals Warm Welcome - luv this scent!! :wub: Aria - U told me a while ago U thought it was just like Can-Do's Powdered Cinnamon Donuts and I think so too! [smilie=yes]

th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg Oh no! That is the one of the worst things to wake up to.

Some recent melts in my house have been: TDC-Rustic Lodge, Vintage Chic Scents-some really nice blends but for some reason not throwing real well for me..Film Noir and Pin Curls and Finger Waves. Sugar & Spice: Caramel Praline Zucchini Bread, Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, Ghost Munch, Marshmallow Fireside, Strawberry Pretzel Dessert. I haven't had a bad melt from here...all wonderful blends!! I'm glad the calendar says spring tomorrowth_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif Wishing y'all a great evening.

I agree, Katz! I've had mixed luck with VCS. th_confused3.gif I'm glad to hear all of your S&S tarts have been throwing well, since I just got a package from that company yesterday!th_avatar_4219.gif

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Biolaeagles tomorrow.... I hope you have a wonderful day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

I'm melting ScentSationals Warm Welcome - luv this scent!! :wub: Aria - U told me a while ago U thought it was just like Can-Do's Powdered Cinnamon Donuts and I think so too! [smilie=yes]

Thank you so much, Sweet! biggrin.gifI'll check out the Birthday Wish Thread. I have to try out that Warm Welcome soon, too! I love anything that smells like a doughnut. th_LOVE.gif

I just switched up to Dole Whip from LOL. I'm counting down the hours until DH is home and I can kick up my feet a little. Today is one of his commuting days, which means he's gone for 11 hours and comes home to DS # 2 in bed for the night. Three more hours!

Honeybear: Two of my kitties some how get into the closed bags of cat food and just over eat until they throw back up the food. I think it is a nervous thing with them. It's like they just eat and eat. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

[smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] , Biolaeagles! Hope your day is awesome! [smilie=th_aa17]

Katz ~ I keep the unopened food in the garage, so they can't get to it, but it does seem like it's just from her eating too much. You know how it is when they can see the bottom of the bowl. They think they're going to starve to death! [smilie=th_roll]

Sweet ~ Looks like the chair will need a little more work now that the first clean has dried. [smilie=th_sign0164]

UTC Black Raspberry Vanilla Cake

I need to change out more melters, but I'm too pooped. Got back from the dentist's 3D scan, which isn't showing anything either. I'm glad, but still have pain, so [smilie=th_thWTF] ? (Sorry, if that's offensive to anyone [smilie=th_pardon] )

Have a good evening, all!

Aria, I hope your week is getting better [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Ugh, honeybear, that's a sound I'm all too familiar with! I hope you have a good stain remover :o

I'd hoped to get a couple more hours out of my YC Black Coconut tumbler tonight, but the wicks just fizzled out, so burning YC Let it Snow instead, and YC Sunlight on Snow in the bedroom. This was an outlet find but I couldn't track down a description--it's kind of a musky/laundry scent so far. Not bad.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Biolaeagles!!

Yay! I'm glad your 3D scan came back clean, Honeybear!!

It's an oldie from Country Home Scents....Warm and Cozy

And LCP Buttery Gingerbread from a CF pal...thanks!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Good evening, CandleFinders!

I hope all of you on Spring break are enjoying it. It's been pretty hectic here and I haven't taken time to check in, so here are my

Recent Melts:

High Maintenance by Tyler Candle Co.

Pink Strawberry Bliss by Ava's Country Cupboard

Ginger Lime by Mimi's Melters

Day Spa by Mimi's Melters

Black Raspberry Vanilla by a CF Friend

Tropical Sandy Beach by BH&G

Ocean Mist by Can-Do

Cactus & Sea Salt by Soy Vey by Grazia - yes I still have some of her really old clams and they are still performing!

Recent candles:

Beach Cabana by B&BW

Beach Blue by YC

Island Margarita by Slatkin

Happy Hump Day!

[smilie=th_happy]

Laurie - I just melted a Grazia tart last night! Nice to know there are others still out there!

Honeybear - nice that your scan was fine, but it is annoying when the pains are not explained. I kept going back and going back to the dentist and my mystery pain was from clenching my teeth when I slept!

MIL and pup are both on the mend, I am not sure which one required the most attention!! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Tonight is a YC tart that I do not remember buying - Mountain Berry. I have no idea how old it is!

Good Morning!

Melting CFTKR'S Harvest Gingerbread and Candle Shoppe

Sweet Bakery Treats a dual of Raspberry Cookies+Cinnamon from BH&G

Enjoy the day everyone!

Honeybear - nice that your scan was fine, but it is annoying when the pains are not explained. I kept going back and going back to the dentist and my mystery pain was from clenching my teeth when I slept!

MIL and pup are both on the mend, I am not sure which one required the most attention!! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Debra ~ I know I do clench and have a nightguard, but it seemed to make it worse, so I stopped wearing it a couple of months ago. I'm going to try it again. Thanks for sharing your experience! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Great news about your MIL and fur baby!

S&S Serendipity Marshmallows

TCC Magically Delicious

CCCC Frosty's Fudge

Happy Spring! :confettistars:

So today I took advantage of the Yankee Candle friends and family sale (my MIL works for YC) and made out like a bandit! For 80 dollars, I was able to purchase seven large jars and one medium jar :) For myself/hubby I got large jars of Honeydew Melon, Macintosh, Ocean Star, Meadow Showers, Country Heather, Beach Walk, and Lilac Blossom! I also got a medium Honeydew Melon as a housewarming gift for my BFF. Such a great deal.

Currently burning Honeydew Melon in the bedroom and melting Grapevine and Oak in the kitchen. Both new scents to me and I love both of them!

Time to change the scents...

It's LSC Pink Cherry Crunch

PPS Strawberry Sorbet Bread...changed it for SGA Pink ZB

Missouri River Soap Fluffy Pink Candy....swweeeeet! This one is aching my teeth...I'm not used to super strong sweet scents so I'm changing this one too.

Honeybear - I'm glad 2 hear your scan was clear! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I hope your toothies quit giving U the ouchies soon!

Laurie & Debra - They're packed away, but I have a few of Grazia's tarts left, too [smilie=th_pardon] ...it's time I looked em out and melted em!

Sunnygt - What a great deal on all those large jars! [smilie=kewl] Enjoy!

I'm melting the last 2 cubes of Goose Creek's Gingerbread Crisp. Now I have an empty space in my clam box...ya know what that means...[smilie=th_c032]

Sunnygt, great haul! Grapevine & Oak is a nice one--I have some tarts I need to dig out.

Tonight melting YC Early Sunrise in the living room (very nice! a fresh, lemony tea scent), and burning B&BW Marshmallow Fireside in the bedroom.

Happy Spring, everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Honeybear, I hope the dentist is able to help you out with your pain; that's so frustrating! th_sorry_.gif

On a side note, I got a tart of Frosty's Fudge from Christmas and LOVED it. I wonder when CCCC will re-open? Does anyone know what's going on? It's been closed down for months.sad.gif

MaggieMae, that Strawberry Sorbet Bread sounds divine!th_thumbs20up.gif

Sweet, I feel the same way every time I clear out some space in my tart closet too!th_clap1.gif

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes; I had a great day! My mom treated me and the boys to a day at Disneyland.th_ahaaha.gif DS # 1 loved Cars Land since his current obsession is the movie Cars. DH surprised me by getting off of work early to help get dinner and put DS # 2 to sleep. Then, DS # 1, DH and I watched "Frozen" while I burned some birthday tarts from CF pals here: Cream Filled Cake Bread from FP and English Breakfast Zucchini Bread from CFTKR.th_slider_flirt.gif I'm pooped out from too much fun, hehe! Now off to bed. th_slider_bigsleep.gif