The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Biolaeagles...sounds like a fun kiddie day today and your weekend sounds chock full of adult fun!!! Enjoy! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Honeybear...enjoy the time with your hubby! And [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your girls!!

I know what you mean....I am not a big fan of the mushy consistency of CFOW but I love her scents and throw...have you had good luck in that way?

It's B&G Farmhouse mixed with Tiffany's Donut Shop and in a different melter it's Farmhouse mixed with an OLD SGA Sugar Cookie Dough.

Thanks for the birthday wishes for the girls. Sweet, they were due on the same day, but one just couldn't wait to get here and came two days early. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Biolaeagles ~ Your weekend sounds like tons of fun. Enjoy!

Maggie ~ Nope, not impressed with CFOW actually. The several that I have tried have not impressed me one bit. I used that whole pie slice up today throughout the house and I could hardly smell it. [smilie=th_scratch]

Trying the second CFOW Lemon Cottage Custard that I ordered. The first one I melted right after I got my order over a month ago was a dud. Maybe it just needed to cure.

Also put on FP Wine by Candlelight in honor of hubby being home for the weekend. Wish I could say I was looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend, but unfortunately I am scheduled for a root canal Monday morning. :icon_cry:

I'm interested in Sicilian Orange too. What do you think of that- throw and scent?

I like the scent, a pleasant, sweet orange but the throw is not strong at all--I only got occasional whiffs sitting about 10 feet away. The windows were open, so that might have affected it some.

Debra, I hope your old guy feels better soon [smilie=th_huganimal]

Sunlight, glad to know she's just taking a break! I miss the daily posts.

Tonight I'm burning YC Black Coconut in the living room and melting YC Vanilla Lime in the bedroom.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Good Saturday morning peeps! [smilie=The_Hi]

Debra - Praying for U and your pup. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Honeybear - I have a friend that had both of her boys on the same date....guess it's not as unusual as I thought! [smilie=th_scratch]

I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut and melting Absolute Coffee - great way to begin the weekend! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Debra, I hope your doggie is doing better this morning.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your girls NMhoneybear! I hope you get the abosolute max fun out of this weekend with everyone all together!

My cousin had to go to the ER because she fainted 2x in a day, but I haven't heard much since yesterday. BF was a total sweetheart and took her there so she didn't have to take that $2,000 ride in an ambulance. She eats well and exercises and overall takes care of herself, so I'm not super worried, but I am so glad she's getting checked out just in case. Working on homework from yesterday since we didn't get back until 8ish and then I made wings, potato wedges, and celery for dinner.

Melts: YC Uplift in LR (I seriously LOVE this. It's spa without the headache notes for me.)

Soy Serenity Berry Tangerine in the BR

Candles: Mainstays Pear in kitchen (I've had a few nights where we got home too late to burn this sucker, but one day I will finish destashing all those grocery store candles from last year!)

Delusional_chik, I hope everything is okay with your cousin.

Today I'm up earlier than usual. DH and I have this agreement that if DS # 2 sleeps through the night, then I wake up early to take care of him since he (DH) normally wakes up in the morning to play with him since I get up in the night to nurse. So, today is a rare day that Dean actually slept through the night- so here I am, coffee in hand! th_blij51.gifIt did feel REALLY good not having to wake up in the middle of the night, so I can't complain!

Today I'm melting my own blend called Amish Cookies from Wilma's- I tried to recreate the Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from FP- good, but not exactly the same! I'm also melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's. I LOVE this one! I'm looking for other vendors that carry it that might make it a little stronger. Any recommendations? th_235F35F32.gif

Good afternoon....spent the morning watching A Perfect Storm with the twins. So sad.

Honeybear....that stinks! I've had very good luck with mine, although I do not care for the softer wax either. I hope the rest of yours throw better!! Try not to think about Monday...but good luck with that! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Biolaeagles.....Yay for sleep!! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Glad you got some!!

Delusional Chik....I hope your cousin is ok!

It's Amazing Bakery today.

Have a good one. :)

Haven't heard anything from them yet...but if they were at the ER forever they probably went home and right to sleep. Plus she's a no-news-is-good-news type of person, kwim?

Afternoon melts and candles:

HHS Girls' Night out in LR (I have only a half scent shot of this going and it's NICE. Very much like the stereotypical drinks one gets at a girls' night out.)

Soy Serenity Berry Tangerine in BR (This one cube keeps going and going! All the berry scent is gone and right now I get zest and orange notes. This is not a problem.)

Mainstays Pear in kitchen

DC - I hope U hear from your cousin & all is well. :sHa_okay: Soooo many things can cause fainting, I hope they were able to narrow it down, but sometimes they can't.

I'm also melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's. I LOVE this one! I'm looking for other vendors that carry it that might make it a little stronger. Any recommendations? th_235F35F32.gif

Biolaeagles - I've had that from Cheryl's and Can-Do. I know they were both good, but it's been too long since I melted em & can't tell ya if theirs is stronger than Nene's. Nene's is plenty strong melting in my house, tho. [smilie=th_pardon] I haven't tried theirs, but Backroad Hobbies also has it and CBV has one called Cinnamon Gingerbread Latte that sounds good, too. Do U smell any coffee notes to it? [smilie=th_scratch] To me, it smells mostly like other vendors Honey Gingerbread - luv that, too! :wub:

I'm melting LSC's Vanilla Bean Mousse - smells awesome and edible! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Switched up the bedroom melter since that one single Soy Serenity cube finally gave out...Now I have Scentsy Watermelon Mint going in there. Just got my first Front Porch order in the mail and the tiny cello baggies are SO CUTE! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Biolaeagles - I've had that from Cheryl's and Can-Do. I know they were both good, but it's been too long since I melted em & can't tell ya if theirs is stronger than Nene's. Nene's is plenty strong melting in my house, tho. [smilie=th_pardon] I haven't tried theirs, but Backroad Hobbies also has it and CBV has one called Cinnamon Gingerbread Latte that sounds good, too. Do U smell any coffee notes to it? [smilie=th_scratch] To me, it smells mostly like other vendors Honey Gingerbread - luv that, too! :wub:

Thanks for the recommendations, Sweet! I notice Nene's Gingerbread Latte having a nice medium lingering scent in my living room- it is a VERY yummy scent! I smell a tad bit of coffee, but it is very faint. I do smell mostly honey gingerbread, like you said. So good! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

dc, I hope your cousin is ok!

I ended up taking a really long nap this afternoon and feel so much better. I love sleep [smilie=th_aa17]

Tonight burning YC Vanilla Oak in the living room and melting YC Beachwood in the bedroom.

Have a good evening!

A cold, blustery day here in New Mexico today...

S&S Thanksgiving

Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters

Enjoying my weekend with all of my family together [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Blueberry Pumpkin Ice Cream from CFOW....smells great.

Blackberry Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread from HHS....not sure about the floralish blackberry note....will see how it warms.

Had to change it...put on Blueberry Pumpkin Sugar Cookie from Daphne's...much better.

Finished making my Irish Soda Bread for tomorrow. :)

MaggieMae - I'm pretty sure you're of Irish heritage [smilie=Pattys_day] - enjoy that soda bread! How 'bout ya'll...anyone else on here have Irish ancestors?

Debra - Thinking of U and your pup.[smilie=th_friends]

I'm ending the day with B&BW's Winter Vanilla Latte candle - really like this vanilla! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Honeybear, I'm glad your family gets to be together this weekend! Are your Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters throwing this time around?th_235F35F32.gif

Maggie, I notice the floral notes in Janet's blackberry and blueberry too- not a fave!sad.gif

Sweet, I'm of Irish heritage! My maiden name is McMahon. Pattys_day.gif

Today I'm re-melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's and Celtic Moonspice Cookies (my blend) from Wilma's. th_smilies-2.gif

Today I'm burning YC Apple and Pine Needle (not a big fan) and melting YC Meadow Showers. I LOVE Meadow Showers!! Amazing throw and longevity for a tart.... I think I've melted it three times for at least six hours each and it's only now just stopped throwing. I'm going to be purchasing a large jar at the YC employee sale later this week for sure

[smilie=Pattys_day] HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY [smilie=Pattys_day]

Thanks Sweet....we had some of it toasted with butter for breakfast! Yum.

Changing up the scents...

Celtic Moonspice from Nellies Acres

Have a lucky one! [smilie=Pattys_day]