The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

dc, enjoy those GG tarts...they are strong IMO

From the couple I have tried, I would agree with you! The cherry one they have I had to split into fourths.

Melting: YC Uplift in LR (It's from their Relaxing Rituals line and it's a grapefruit, lemon, and ginger blend. I really like it!)

Soy Serenity Nectarine Mint in BR

Burning: Mainstays Pear in kitchen (I have never seen a cheap candle like this get such a deep, even wax pool! It's about 2 inches deep, like what one would see in a multi-wick candle.)

Thanks, Mpfand, Biolaeagles, Aria and Rivercat. :)

Oh dear, feel better Aria!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Mpfand....your kids are amazing! I find a mess everyday after work, I can only imagine what my house would look like if I left for a few days! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight it's...

1803 Toasted Marshmallow Spice

TBG Ghostly Brew

Upstairs it's VCS We'll Always Have Paris

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Goodnight

Thanks Maggie and Sweet!

This time change has done me in this time! It is going to be an early night tonight. ;)

Melting outside my zone tonight - YC - Csrrot Cake

Aria ~ Hope you can fight this bug off!

Maggie ~ Glad you're feeling better, but sorry for your DH. [smilie=th_empathy]

Swan Creek Wedding Cake

FP Prairie Kitchen

Back to my take-home exam... [smilie=th_200911025310]

Good morn, everyone. Melting today: Dutch Apple Pie by Swan Creek

Candle: Caramelized Pralines by Swan Creek. Smells yummy-o in here.

Have a great day.

Honeybear, hope you did well on your take-home exam!smile.gif

Today I'm melting Frosted Honey Grahams from HHS and Saturday Evening Post from VCS- I don't think this one is going to throw, though. All of the clamshells I got from VCS smell just like wax. th_smiley-crying.gif

Update: Yep, no throw! I think I'm going to dump out all of my clamshells- they all smell the same. Such a bummer!

Just switched up to 1927 from VCS- it seems like her tart cups/roses throw, but not the clamshells.

:sSig_sup:

warmers:

Re-running Blue Skies by Shayz

added Rainwater by a CF Pal

Tea Thyme by ScentSationals

Bonsai by LSC

candles:

Seaglass by YC (Pure Radiance)

Jade Blossom by Bella Rosa

Cool Serenity by Glade

:flirtysmile4:

Thank you everyone for all the kind words!

Just got in from running around and going to relax and read for a bit. We are enjoying some spring like weather here so I just put on a very old melt-AMS Citrus Linen H20. Hope it throws. I just need a change from these heavy scents and all my lighter scents are still boxed up.

I changed to some springy scents due to the weather too! It's...

Scentsationals Timeless Devotion

Upstairs it's Sex on the Beach by Woodcrafts & Candles

sweet, I couldn't find a Nene's Gingerbread latte in my stash, but I did find Nene's Cafe Au Lait which smells KissBlowHeartSmileySml.gif Have you tried that one? It's very coffee-ish. I think Nene's and K's have some of the best coffee blends.

Aria - I haven't tried the Cafe Au Lait ...yet! :D I'm a big fan of K's coffee scents too [smilie=th_00000020] ...very realistic & some of the best I've sniffed! I have more of Nene's GBL - I'd be glad to pop some in the mail 2 ya!

All of the clamshells I got from VCS smell just like wax. th_smiley-crying.gif

Just switched up to 1927 from VCS- it seems like her tart cups/roses throw, but not the clamshells.

Biolaeagles - How disappointing the clams don't have much scent! :( She's new at making waxies, sounds like maybe she needs to experiment a little more and figure out how to fix that.

I'm melting LSC's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread...deeeeevine! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] It's warm here today (65 degrees! :blink: ) but the low of 35 degrees tonite will be the high for tomorrow and the temps will fall all day down to 5 degrees tomorrow nite ...crazy weather! :wacko: I won't be surprised if we get thundersnow again tomorrow.

Couldn't take the Timeless Devotion...too floral and strong.

So I changed it for FP Pumpkin Carrot Cake/Amish Friendship Bread....delicious! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi [smilie=th_c55]

Thinking it will be a while before I find out about the exam, Biolaeagles. :unsure:

S&S Cake & Ice Cream

Swan Creek Wedding Cake ~ YUMMY!

Swan Creek Thai Pear

Homemade Hansel & Gretel's House

Have a good night! :)

Howdy, folks!

We had a gorgeous spring day here today with blue skies and a nice breeze, but they're saying low 80s maybe this weekend. I'm not ready yet! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Burning YC Vanilla Oak in the living room and the leftover YC Pomegranate Cider from last night is still going strong.

We're having wonderful spring weather here too. I'm enjoying every minute of it. Tonight I'm melting Tara's Raspberry Fritters and Vanilla Lime from Can-do.

60 degrees out here, too! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

A Vanilla Lime night here also - I am burning a YC candle I pulled out of the back of the closet!

Good Morning!

Crazy weather here too. Supposed to be very cold later on and chance of snow.

This morning's melt is Can Do Cafe Brulot Cookies but it is old so on the light side but very good.

Hi everyone!

I lit up a new YC Aloe Vera jar candle early this morning when I got up and made coffee. It is still going and smelling good. It has sort of a non-descript sweet, fresh, botanical fragrance.

Guess I better get a list together for grocery shopping, but I thought I would stop in for some candle fun first. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting: YC Christmas Eve in LR (It's perfumey to me. Bleh) [smilie=th_gagme]

Soy Serenity Nectarine Mint in BR

Burning: Mainstays Pear in kitchen

Oh well, at least my sister gets a couple fresh new tarts!

[smilie=th_ANGRY_10] and [smilie=th_angry7] and [smilie=th_shout] .....I am sooooooo peeved with the USPS!! I sent a package out three days ago and it was supposed to be delivered today and the tracking shows it was DELIVERED to the wrong address in the wrong state!!! :sAng_explosive: How does that even happen???

Anyways...it's Fried Apple Dumplings from Crabby co.

Toasted Marshmallow from TCC....yum!

Michele - [smilie=HBday] tomorrow! Hope your day is smellylicious from beginning to end! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

MaggieMae - Wow - that's an awful mistake! :o I hope the USPS can go back and get your pkg! Any chance the info on the tracking is wrong and the pkg went to the correct address - what did they say?

I'm remelting last evening's LCS Sugar Cookie Dough Bread....mega yummy! [smilie=th_LOVE] I only melted it for 4 hours and there still lottsa deliciousness left 2 it. This scent is so good I'm thinking of keeping the empty tart cup so I can huff it for a while. :D

Michele - [smilie=HBday] tomorrow! Hope your day is smellylicious from beginning to end! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] (thread started

I'm remelting last evening's LCS Sugar Cookie Dough Bread....mega yummy! [smilie=th_LOVE] I only melted it for 4 hours and there still lottsa deliciousness left 2 it. This scent is so good I'm thinking of keeping the empty tart cup so I can huff it for a while. :D

Thank you Sweet!!

I have to look through my LSC sash to see if I have another Sugar Cookie Dough Bread. That one was great!!

Burning YC Vanilla Oak on this rainy evening.