The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Happy Almost-end-of-Weekend!

I am behind on reporting!

It was a mad scramble to get DH off to Mexico on such short notice . . .he left the house at 4am and it's now 7pm and he still is not there. (his flight arrived in San Diego, but now he has to get a car and cross the border) ugh

:o

I took a break from candles since we were running around so much, but I'm about to light up Pinkalicious by Village Candles from my recent grocery store haul

Laurie, that sounds like a pain for you and your DH!wacko.gif How did your Pinkalicious candle perform, btw?

I'm ending the day with LOL's Comfortably Numb....soooooo droolworthy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

That is one of my favorite scents from LOL!th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Orange Poundcake from Nene's and Lemon Poppyseed Muffin from Granny's. I hope you all are having a nice Monday! th_76d65c2f.gif

Howdy.

It's Serendipity Dragons Blood from TTT upstairs

Pink Bluberry Pumpkin from Daphne's downstairs.

:)

Changed the upstairs melter to Kiss Me by Tiffany's from a CF pal....thanks!

Added Birthday Surprise to the downstairs melters. ;)

I finally made it to Walmart, but there wasn't a big variety of waxies.dry.gif I just put on Mainstay's Warm Apple Pie/Caramel Apple/Cinnamon Sugar combo tarts. This is the first Mainstay's wax I've tried.....here's hoping! :)

Laurie, your zombie guy is so cute :D

I was too lazy to make complicated scent decisions this evening, so burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving in the living room and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin in the bedroom.

I finally made it to Walmart, but there wasn't a big variety of waxies.dry.gif I just put on Mainstay's Warm Apple Pie/Caramel Apple/Cinnamon Sugar combo tarts. This is the first Mainstay's wax I've tried.....here's hoping! :)

How are you liking the Mainstay tarts?

I just switched up to Blueberry Zucchini Bread from Shayz. th_shewiggle.gif

I'm curious about the Mainstay tarts, too. How'd they do, Sweet?

Swan Creek Thai Pear

Homemade Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Patchouli

This will be me in a little while... [smilie=thzzz003] since I had to get up very early to take DH to the airport. I'm pooped. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Melting ScentSationals Dual Scented Jungle Fruits (Dragonfruit/Ripe Mango) Loving the Scentsationals and BH&G's duo scents :))

Starting the early morning off melting in two warmers from the "Spotted Hog" Fruttie Loops. Hits the spot for a bakery like scent.

Enjoy your day!!

Started a Large Jar of Yankee's Lemon Lavendar last night, Love it!

Finishing a Large Tumbler of Under the Palms- Yankee also in the bedroom.

Just got a box of tarts from Kim's and have melted a few in the last couple of days: Watermelon, Lime coconut, Blackberry and vanilla and stress relief.

Just love wax!!!!

Good Afternoon Waxheads!

I started the day with Jasmine Hearts from a destash I got from Molten Melts. I wanted to use it up because it's really soft and messy, but the scent definitely doesn't match the day today (cold, windy, dark & dreary - very winterish). I also had a Night Blooming Jasmine candle by Morenci burning.

[smilie=th_hema1]

Made it this far and decided to change them out.

I chose something more fitting . . . my first ever melt from the Bathing Garden: Winter Palace

In my son's room I changed to Warm Holiday Welcome by BH&G

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I'm sure I'll add some cozy candles once I am back home for the day.

Enjoy your Tuesday

regarding the Pinkalicious by Village, it performed pretty decently, especially for $2.25!! I'm happy!

Melting My Home and Grandma's Kitchen, both from Scentsy.

Tomorrow (at the crack of dawn -_- ) DH and I are flying to OR to see his parents for a couple of days. Anxious about leaving the kids, but they are 16 and 18 and my sister is just down the road so I'm sure everything will be fine.

How are you liking the Mainstay tarts?

I'm curious about the Mainstay tarts, too. How'd they do, Sweet?

Biolaeagles & Honeybear - It's hard to judge just from trying 1 melt, but I don't think I'd get that particular one again. dry.gif It was nice enuf, not uber strong....just didn't yell 'buy me again' 2 me.....kwim? I got another Mainstays in Dreamsicle/Citrus Sherbet/Peach Sorbet & will let ya now when I melt it. The store had very few to pick from...mostly florals, but florals+me=:wacko:

Mpfand - Have a nice trip! [smilie=th_snoopy] If you're near Portland, check out Blue Star Donuts - they sound sooo good!

I'm melting BH&G's combo Raspberry Cookie/Cinnamon. Now this one I like! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I haven't tried many raspberry scents, but this one is a good!

Melting My Home and Grandma's Kitchen, both from Scentsy.

Tomorrow (at the crack of dawn -_- ) DH and I are flying to OR to see his parents for a couple of days. Anxious about leaving the kids, but they are 16 and 18 and my sister is just down the road so I'm sure everything will be fine.

I hope you have a nice trip! I'm sure your kids will do great. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Sweet, thanks for the heads-up on the Mainstays tarts!

Today I babysat my friend's toddler and my two little ones so she could unpack after moving- wow, busy times! I think there was a time I did a round of changing everyone's diaper at the same time, haha. MaggieMae, I was thinking of you with your twins- that must have been a really busy time when they were both babies/toddlers! wink.gif

Right now I got both boys down napping, so I'm enjoying a show and melting Raspberry Filled Bread from FP and re-melting Blueberry Zucchini Bread from Shayz. th_FULL_O17.gif

Mpfand ~ Hey! You might be on the same plane as my DH tomorrow morning! He is off to Portland, too, and I think he flies first from Phoenix to Vegas. :D Have fun on your trip!

Butterfly Lane Cherry Marshmallow Bread

Butterfly Lane Strawberry Banana Cream

Homemade Waikaiki Shores and Sensuous Type

Started a Large Jar of Yankee's Lemon Lavendar last night, Love it!

I have to get another jar of this one! Keep forgetting it when I place an order, and they didn't have it at the outlet when I was there a couple weeks back :(

Safe travels, biolaeagles!

Burning B&BW Fresh Balsam in the living room, but it's competing with a big pot of chili on the stove. TBG Bedtime Bath is going in the bedroom.

'night all!

Party at the Portland airport!! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Sweet - I meant to tell you...we were in downtown Portland a couple of weeks ago and were looking at some store windows - and we ended up in front of Blue Star Donuts! Sold out at 3 pm! I wonder how early the line forms? ;)

Tonight is YC - Turquoise Sky.

Mpfand....enjoy your trip!! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Honeybear....wow....how weird is that?? He could probably track Mpfand down by following the scent of candles!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Sweet, I've gotta try those BHG tarts...they sound interesting.

Biolaeagles, LOL....yes, it was quite hectic during diaper days but wonderful too. I miss those days!!

It's Old Country Store by B&G by Lori....nice spicy scent.

Have a good one! :)

Welcome to Portland!! We live about 15 min from down town. The donut shops are quite popular here and just as popular as Blue Star Donuts is

Voodoo Donuts! They have two shops and sell out ssssooo fast. There is always a long line around the building!!

Today I'm melting "Sugar" by Scentsy and "Vanilla Cookie Crunch" by Better Homes and Gardens. I must be on a bakery kick, talking about all these yummy donuts!!

If your in Portland enjoy the Rain today!!

Hi everyone! Lots of homework hit, then 5!!!! inches of snow! I'm just starting to dig out of both enough to post.

Recently Melted: YC Red Apple Wreath (YUMMO)

YC Pomengranate Cider (sweet and spicy!)

Luminessence Apple Cinnamon (gave it a 1/5 on scent throw, gonna try it in the tealight melter to see if the rest of the mini clamshell performs better in there)

Luminessence Vanilla (delicious and toasted and it's lasted a long time)

The Luminessence brand is from the Dollar Tree, of all places! They're such tiny clamshells that they're not the best deal, however. Right now I'd only pick up the vanilla again, and only if I was already in the store, kwim?

Enjoy your trip Mpfand...

I have a little tickle in my throat today. I hope I am not getting sick...it's been a long time since I've even had a cold.

Some recent melts are: Sugar & Spice, Mystery tart, Apple Crisp Ice Cream, Serendipity Coconut Cream Pie, Bonfire, Bliss. LSC-Autumn Lodge, Goose Creek- Autumn Romance, and TDC-Tis the Season.

We are finally thawing out here in our area and it's nice to see the ground.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone!!