The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

Get better soon, Jules!

I just found out that what's heading here is not just rain, but a major storm! I guess it's the biggest one we've had since 1983? They had to evacuate residents in a city in SoCal who live close to a hillside. I think we're not prepared for so much rain like east coast or midwest states are.th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Tonight I'm melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's.

Yes, stay safe, Biolaeagles!

Jules, hope you feel better soon and can sniff again.

DC ~ Thanks for the tip. We have done that in the past, but hubby mostly uses the Draino now. Me and both daughters all have long hair. :rolleyes:

I'm picking him up tomorrow for the weekend, so I'll let him take care of it. [smilie=th_giggle]

Daphne's Buttery Gingerbread Cheesecake

Homemade Pumpkin Caramel Latte and Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Exam was tough, Sweet. Hoping I did better than I think I did. [smilie=th_fear8]

But looking forward to the weekend with DH and going to focus on that.

Night, all! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good Morning!

[smilie=th_bb20]

This morning I am re-warming Back Porch in Florida from Front Porch, which I started yesterday.

also My Mom is Super Cool by Scentsationals in the bathrooms - nice and strong, still!

It's still cold and frosty here. Off to do grocery shopping, and then I will add some candles. Just found out yesterday that DH is going back to Mexico (for work) till at least the end of March, so it's a mad scramble to get things in order before he goes. I wish they'd give more notice!

[smilie=th_u51]

Feel better Jules! [smilie=th_balloons]

Oh gosh, Biolaeagles, hope there's no issues over there...stay safe!!

Honeybear....you probably did better than you think. Isn't that always the way? [smilie=yes]

Changed the upstairs melter to PPS Pink Friendship Bread Pink Sugar.....wonderful! I really love PPS. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have a great day! :). Happy Friday.

Good morning, everyone! It seems like the rain is going in and out today. Now, what to do with a baby and toddler being stuck inside all day? Ahhhh! Haha.wink.gif

Today I'm melting Donut Shop from Tiffany's and Gingerbread Donuts from Ava's. flirtysmile4.gif

Melting Fireflies and Fairies by Granny's Kountry Candles

I hung on to this a long time because of reading they were hit or miss . . . this one is mostly miss, I don't really smell anything except super up-close.

So I added a Morenci candle (man I LOVE these!) Sykiki Fig

I need to get motivated . . I'm the Box Tops for Education coordinator at DS' school and tomorrow is the deadline to send them in.

Clip / count / bag / repeat

at least I have a nice smelling room to do it in!

Jules - No melting is sad. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I hope you're feeling much better and can sniff your waxies today!

Biolaeagles - U don't have any hills around U that were damaged in the fires, do U? I saw a story on TWC and people that live below those R watching for mudslides.:blink: Keep safe!

Honeybear - Don't second guess yourself....U probably ace'd it! :thyay: for DH coming home this weekend!

Laurie - I can see Jules zebra now [smilie=th_dancing_smile] ....can U?

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CFTKR's English Breakfast Zucchini Bread and it's droolworthy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sweet & Maggie ~ I'm not so sure this time. This professor is well-known for having the hardest exams, and though I studied an awful lot, my mind went blank by the time I got to the essay. Doubting I wrote 10 points worth. :(

Daphne's Blueberry Pumpkin Sugar Cookies ~ YUMMY!

Nene's Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar

TTT Cupcake & Dragon Blood (real name is risque :o ) ~ Thanks CF pal [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Partylite Sea Salt & Driftwood

Homemade Lemon Chiffon and Birthday Cake

Hubby's back and so is DD #1! Going to make pizzas tonight. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr