The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

G'morning!

Melting: YC Eucalyptus in LR

Soy Serenity Oatmeal Milk & Honey in BR

Used up the last of the 2012 candle stash!

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Not getting a huge amount of throw out of Eucalyptus, so if I still get nothing after about an hour, I'mma toss it. Life is too short for bum tarts!

Trying out a couple fresh type tarts, and then I'm off to take out the 2013 grocery store candles (Candle-lite, Mainstays, etc) stash...slowly.

Edit: Did not care for Eucalyptus since it had a perfumey note to it. Now I'm melting YC's Lemon Lavender to see if I like that.

Morning :)

S&S Marshmallow Funnel Cake

Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters

Nene's Pumpkin Harvest Cake

Have to study today for a big exam tomorrow. It's gotta smell good in here! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I haven't been keeping up with the vendors. When was LSC last open? Fortunately I still have quite a few to go through.

Tried melting Scent Appeal Sugar Corn Pudding this morning. Zero throw. Switched it out to an old sample from Cheryl's-Banana Nut Bread. We will see how this goes. All old tarts are not the same.

That stinks about SA Michele! Her stuff has been really strong for me...even the older ones. But I do recall she changed her wax sometime in 2012 to get a better throw. Were they from before then? I "think" LSC opened for 5 minutes in October?? [smilie=th_thsignA] I'm waiting with baited breath for her to open again.

Turned on the rest of the melters now that I'm back home...

So along with the MRS, I put on....

VCS Holly Go Lightly

VDC Pink Sugared 7up Cake

Edit...those two scents are not sitting well with my noggin today...don't know why since I usually love them but now it's....

LSC Lemon Butter Crunch Cake

Waxie Lady Wildberry Mousse

I have found a fresh scent that I LOVE and doesn't make my sinuses go crazy! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Apparently for me, the only fresh scent I like is YC Lemon Lavender. I'll still keep on trying what I got, but at least I found a fresh scent I like and can handle!

I "think" LSC opened for 5 minutes in October?? [smilie=th_thsignA] I'm waiting with baited breath for her to open again.

MaggieMae - I got her last newsletter on Oct 30th and think she opened just a little after that. Her fall and holiday scents were some of my faves but I didn't get to order in November & I doubt she'll offer those now if/when she does reopen...kinda sad. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

I'm melting CFTKR's Holiday Hugs....not a seasonal scent at all...smells citrus-y and reminds me of gingerale. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Thanks Sweet....I couldn't find her newsletter to double check....I musta chucked it. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Tonight it's Nenes Orange Coconut Cream Torte....omg....a BIG fav!! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Btw....is anyone seeing the forum looking different today?

So Laurie, any cookies left?? [smilie=th_c032]

Sweet - I had to go look in the waaay back of the candle stash - I have an oldie CB - Apple Jack and Peel. It is one of the pretty ones with peels embedded in the sides. Too pretty to burn, I guess!

What are you seeing, Maggie? I have not noticed anything yet!

Tonight is Candle Dippers - Amber Lily.

Tonight I'm burning Merry Cookie and Raspberry Peach Macaron from B&BW- I just can't get enough of RPM! I think I have to order a few more while they're still in stock. Goodnight, everyone! thzzz003.gif

Good morn, everyone. Melting: Peachy Keen by FP, smell like peach ice cream to me.

Orange Clove by Chesapeake Candle Co, it's ok.

Votive: Paradise Spice by YC

Good Morning! Brrrr . . . it's back in the 30's here!

[smilie=th_autumboy]

This morning I am rewarming Manchurian Dragon by CFTKR

and I'll check when I get back from morning errands if I can still smell it or need to change it.

:crysmiley1: (missing CFTKR)

DC - how is the Wood Essence? Is that a candle or a melt? The reason I'm asking is because my grocery store is having a BOGO sale on them (making the candles $6.50 for a 9.5 oz. jar) - do you think this is a good deal?

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Debra, there actually are a few left, I put some in the lunches I packed this morning!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Maggie, I don't see anything different, but then I never log out and I saw someone commented on Jules' avatar being a zebra and I dont 'see that either.

[smilie=th_e13]

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning!

Nothing going this morning as I am off to breakfast with friends and then for a haircut.

Maggie-The SA tarts can be from 2012. Wouldn't doubt it.

Hope everyone enjoys the day!

Morning. :)

Have fun, Michele!!

Debra & Laurie, for me the main page of the forum is stretched out "wide"....it could be on my end....I don't know since I'm computer illiterate. [smilie=th_confused3]

Today it's

Waxie Lady Strawberry Banana

PP&S Marshmallow Jam

Major waxtastrophe today. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Yesterday I put on Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters in my bedroom for my studying, but it wasn't throwing (maybe they needed to cure longer?), so I transferred it to my bathroom. I could have sworn that I turned it off last night. Got a nice little warm wax bath all over my jammies, but more problematic in my sink and on the floor. Took me an hour to clean it up. Just hoping not much went down the drain. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Sure didn't have time for THAT today!!! [smilie=th_sign0135]

FP Cherries Jubilee Ice Cream

Nene's Maple Buttercream Frosting

Hope everyone has a better start to their day! [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Welp, I have returned from my errands, and the Manchurian Dragon is only very slightly throwing, so normally I would have changed it out

[smilie=th_butbutbut]

I went to a grocery store that I don't normally go to while I was out, and couldn't believe my eyes!

[smilie=th_cha60]

2-wicked Village Candles (the same size and "spool" style as Morenci) for

ARE YOU READY

$2.25

IMAG3257_zpsbf20cba4.jpg

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

As you can see, I snagged some!

(top row) Sun Splash, Pinkalicious

(bottom row) Black Cherry, Sea Spray and Twilight Moments

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

So I am burning the Black Cherry to see how it throws, it kinda matches the Manchurian Dragon, which is fruity. AND if it throws, I WILL BE BACK to that store!

[smilie=th_sign0162]

[note]

It doesn't even have a complete melt pool yet, and I can smell it, so I think I *need* to score MORE!

Honeybear, I hate days that start with waxtastrophes!th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Laurie, I'm jealous! I wish I had a store nearby having great candle sales.

It rained all last night, but the rain stopped this morning. That's definitely good for going out with the boys, but not good for our drought! It's supposed to rain tomorrow and Saturday too, so here's hoping for quite a lot of rain! th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Today I'm melting Country Store from McCall's and Honey Gingerbread from a CF pal. th_smilies-2.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your waxtastrophie Honeybear!! That really stinks....I hope you got all of it....I know it takes forever to clean up! [smilie=th_sad-1]

Laurie....Score!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles....here's hoping the rain comes back!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Honeybear - I know that's a mess....hope the rest of your day went smoothly! [smilie=yes]

Laurie - Wow....what a candle bargain U found! [smilie=kewl] BTW - I'm still seeing Jules' cardinal too. [smilie=th_roll] I think I have to delete the forum cookies or something....

I'm burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam. I finally gave up on my older candle of this that never did burn right....hoping this new one is a winner.

Good Morning! Brrrr . . . it's back in the 30's here!

[smilie=th_autumboy]

DC - how is the Wood Essence? Is that a candle or a melt? The reason I'm asking is because my grocery store is having a BOGO sale on them (making the candles $6.50 for a 9.5 oz. jar) - do you think this is a good deal?

[smilie=th_idontknow]

It's a melt. You only get about a YC's tart's worth ounce-wise, but it's segmented into 4 thin squares. The throw and scent was good, but it's a spice scent so it's gonna throw. I have not tried their candles unfortunately.

Major waxtastrophe today. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Yesterday I put on Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters in my bedroom for my studying, but it wasn't throwing (maybe they needed to cure longer?), so I transferred it to my bathroom. I could have sworn that I turned it off last night. Got a nice little warm wax bath all over my jammies, but more problematic in my sink and on the floor. Took me an hour to clean it up. Just hoping not much went down the drain. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Aw man! If the drain starts to be slow, you could pour baking soda in the drain and then vinegar. It foams up and clears it out without harmful chemicals. I have very long hair so I have to do that monthly and everything drains perfectly!

Melting: YC MacIntosh Spice in LR

Candle-Lite Apple Cider in kitchen

Soy Serenity Oatmeal Milk & Honey in BR