The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

Rivercat, hope you're enjoying FL!

Bioloaeagles, glad your boys did so well during rehersal and the wedding. You're a good mommy to leave early so they could get a nap.

Melting Harvest Pear from Goose Creek this morning. I'm picking up on a bit of a floral note so I may have to change it out soon.

off topic: I have discovered the most lovely flavor of tea. . . . Celestial Seasonings makes it, and it's called Bengal Spice (picture of a tiger on the box) . . has anyone tried it? It is spicey goodness, cinnamon-y and so unbelievably sweet, it totally tastes like it has a sweetener it it, but it doesn't.

That sounds like my cup o' tea! I need to check if our store carries it. biggrin.gif

Finally changed up the scents....coffee scents seem to go and go and go... [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's Starlit Walking on Sunshine....nice fruity scent. Liking this company....of course that means she's closing down. :(

Oh no, Maggie! Haha. I'm going to check our her website now!

Today is a nice day in the 70's. We are actually supposed to get rain for three days straight Thursday- Saturday. This is good for our dry land! Today I'm melting Cranberry Peppermint made by a CF pal here- such a sweet scent that I'm enjoying! I'm also melting Whipped Peppermint Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from HHS. th_avatar_4219.gif

I made a HUGE wax faux pas this afternoon

[smilie=bagover]

My first time every melting something from Tiffany Candles (Sea Breeze)

:blush:

I put them in the melters (count 'em THREE)

and then I started on this recipe for <cough cough> roasted garlic bread, which required roasting 3 entire heads of garlic in the oven.

[smilie=th_OMG]

The vampires will be kept at bay, that's for sure.

I'm sorry, Tiffany Candles little tarties!

[smilie=th_sorry_]

[smilie=th_oops_]

My complete bad

[smilie=th_pardon]

LOL Laurie....but garlic smells yummy! :sHa_okay:

The Blackberry in the BSB was the kinda floralish type so I'm switching to the last of my Haapy Hippy scoopable in Pumpkin Cupcakes/Laced/Beatnick Breakfast.

Upstairs it's Happy Hippie Baby by Ks

Biolaeagles - I hope U do get some rain and help ease your drought! [smilie=th_blij81]

Laurie - Poor little waxie couldn't stop the garlic from taking over, huh? :lol: I like garlic, so your bread sounds good 2 me!

I'm melting a homemade Kettle Corn from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] - smells like the real deal! [smilie=th_popcorm1]

Laurie ~ The garlic bread sounds yummy! I love to roast garlic in the oven until it caramelizes and then spread it on hot fresh bread.

UTC Caramel Lemon Cookies has been going strong all day. :wub:

I have Lavender Silk from CFTKR melting, but there must have been a drop of water in the bowl because I can hear it fizzing clear across the room! [smilie=th_scratch]

Oh, that's kinda scary Debra! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Love your avatar Jules!! I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] zebras!!

Good Morning all...

It's TBG Wolfbane Bites today...mmmmm.

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

Melting LSC Cinnamon Vanilla Cream this morning. Smells nice and strong. It's amazing that my LSC stash has been throwing like crazy. These are over a year old.

Michele ~ I had LSC tarts that old and they were super strong, too. Would love to get more. I've been all out for a long time. [smilie=th_sad-1]

FP Ultimate Bakery

Homemade Apple Crumb Type

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Morning all!

Melting: YC Peppermint Bark in the LR

YC Whoopie Pie in the kitchen tealight melter

Soy Serenity Oatmeal Milk & Honey in the BR

Just waiting on the LR melter to finish up its tart so I can pop on the butt of that BHG jar on the hot plate to wrest the last bit of scent from it. :tongue:

Almost had a nasty waxtastrophy. My Scentsy melter sits on top of my filing cabinet in my bedroom, and I pulled out my stack of hoarded giftcards/birthday money because I and BF were thinking about having a mall day and this way it's a FREE mall day. So I had most of it stacked in a birthday card to keep track of it, and a Chili's giftcard came flying out of the end and landed in my wax pool. [smilie=eek]

I am SO thankful I had soy melting in there! The gift card wiped right off! :confettistars: and the wall spatters came right off too! No stains since the wax was undyed. WHEW.

dc, glad you avoided a disaster! That could've been a real mess! [smilie=th_cha66]

Melting Apple Bourbon from Goose Creek and Apple Press from Scentsy.

Ugh Delusional Chik....glad it wasn't a big mess and soy helps ALOT!!

Changed the upstairs melter to the last of my Old England Candle Company....it's Autumn Leaves....kinda perfumy but very nice.

Greetings Candlefinders!

Today I did the right thing and got the oven stuff** done before changing the waxies!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

First time melting Happy Hippy, I've been holding these quite awhile, they should be more than fully cured . . . scent is Dock of the Bay in 4 warmers

[smilie=yes]

Coconut Sun from the ScentSationals outlet in the bathrooms

White Citrus by LSC (I miss them too!) in my room

Candles:

Blue Suede & Sandalwood by Willow Lane (these don't have a strong throw - grocery store candles - so they don't compete much and I'm trying to use them up)

Shoreline by YC in my room

Water Blossoms by Glade in my bathroom

[smilie=th_wave]

Have a great day!

** just thought I'd share - I saw a SUPER easy peasy recipe for peanut butter cookies on FB this morning and had to give them a try. They are not half bad:

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

1 box yellow cake mix

2 eggs

1/2 cup oil

1 cup peanut butter

Bake for 10 minutes at 350

I did the criss cross with the fork dipped in sugar. The batch made quite a lot but they won't last long around here!

I'm melting CFTKR's Apple Jack & Peel. This scent is such a classic.... luv this scent from all vendors! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I remember the original Claire Burke scent years ago (sometime in the 80's?) ...putting the potpourri or simmering oil in water over a tea light burner. Anyone else remember doing that?

Candlelove: I miss LSC. I could usually cut those babies in half and get several meltings from a single tart.

I'm burning a Goose Creek candle: Dark Vanilla Bean. It's creamy and yummy. I'm also melting S & S Caramel Apple Waffle Cone and Caramel Praline Zucchini Bread. Both of these scents are so good!! They have some wonderful bakery scent concoctions. More snow in our forecast for next week and very cold the next couple of days. I have become a hermit over the winter, so looking forward to spring time.

Laurie, how'd the Happy Hippy do?

It's Tara's Scentsational Gifts Harvest Moon from a CF pal...yummy...thanks!!

And Goosecreek Toast To Fall

Sweet, I remember people doing that and that scent was one of my sisters favs in spray!

Melting:

'Candle Butt' of BHG Chocolate Peppermint Truffle in the LR

YC Christmas Cookie in the kitchen

Soy Serenity Oatmeal Milk & Honey

The jar isn't totally melted yet, but it's such a pretty shade of light green. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Also, is it just me, or do YC tarts do best in a tealight melter?

Laurie, how'd your Happy Hippy do?

I agree that I miss LSC! I think her strawberry scent is my favorite one of the vendors I've tried. I hope I'm able to order from her when she opens.th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Tonight it's Zucchini Cookie Latte and Pumpkin Spice Latte from a CF pal- both amazing scents! I just love my coffee and zucchini scents. cloud_9.gif

Morning....

It's Chestnut & Brown Sugar Fig & Melon from Happy Hippy....strong but not sure about the blend. I don't think I'm a chestnut brown sugar type of gal.

Have a good one. :)