The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

I'm melting KK's Winter Morn. Yeah...I know...I know....it's not morning! [smilie=th_pardon] It's pretty good, don't smell much coffee, mostly pancakes & maple syrup and something else, must be the mistletoe that keeps the maple from being overwhelming.

Have a good evening everyone![smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Honeybear, I hope a good night's sleep got rid of the headache :(

Flying to Orlando at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a few days at my mom and stepdad's. It'll be their first time meeting my 8 month old nephew, so we're all very excited. I guess I should start packing...

Burning B&BW Winter in the living room (despite the crazy warm temps today), and TBG Bedtime Bath in the bedroom.

See y'all next week! [smilie=th_wave]

Flying to Orlando at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a few days at my mom and stepdad's.

Have a good trip Rivercat! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Melting: HHS Absolutely Fabulous Cake in LR...I like it but it's not exactly what I was expecting. I thought it would be more sweet, but to my nose it's very baked and buttery. Still delish! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Burning BHG Chocolate Peppermint Truffle in kitchen

Soy Serenity Oatmeal Milk & Honey in BR

Thanks for the well wishes for my headache, Maggie, Sweet, and Rivercat. It's not quite as bad today, but still here.

Hope you have a nice time in Florida, Rivercat. :)

S&S Lollipop Cake has been going strong all day here in the kitchen. YUM-O!

Nene's Almond Cookie

HHS Key Limed Lemon Pound Cake ~ Candle wasn't burning properly so I chopped some off and put in in a warmer. [smilie=th_c032]

Homemade Pink Sugar Cookie

DD #2 had her Mock Trial Regionals today and her team took 4th. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

State Championships will be next month.

[smilie=th_a056]

Good Morning , it's a rainy Sunday morning here, lightening show and everything!

Of course I started up some candles immediately

A little Apple/Cinnamon by Glade in my bathroom, lest the lights go out while I'm getting dressed! (candles before clothes, you know you're addicted) (or afraid of the dark)

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

candles:

November Rain by YC

Jade Blossom by Bella Rosa

and 2 Blue Suede & Sandalwood by Willow Lane

and finishing the last of Beach Garden by YC on my warmer, it's down to that last 1/2 inch!

[smilie=th_sml29]

I'm on a mission to finish some of these babies off - I'm hoping my kids will take my NOT SO SUBTLE hints and maybe chip in for a YC gift card for Mother's day (yes, I'm hinting already to them) because I got a catalog and OMG so much of it is TDF for me, as my whole house is beach decor.

[smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Enjoy your Sunday!

(honeybear, what kind of team is your DD on?)

Good Morning....my house is smell'in AWESOME today!!

It's...

CFTKR Coffee Latte Zucchini from a CF pal..... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Tara's Scentsational Gifts Caramel Cinn Pumpkin Latte also from that lovely CF pal...yum...thanks!!

Homemade Vanilla Butter Latte from a talented CF pal...thanks.... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Upstairs it's...Hearts & Tarts Vanilla Lavender....where'd she go?? OOB? :(

Whelp, I'm basking in the lovely odors..... [smilie=th_blij51]

Rivercat...enjoy your day....sounds like a wonderful one!!

Honeybear, Congrats to your DD!! But I do hope that headache leaves you today!!

Laurie....LOL....not so subtle hints, eh? :sSig_heeheehee:

Have a good one! :)

Good Morning all! Got some great scents going to keep my spirits up during some not-so-great homework.

Melting: YC Hazelnut Coffee in LR

Burning BHG Chocolate Peppermint Truffle in kitchen

Soy Serenity Oatmeal Milk & Honey in BR

Flying to Orlando at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a few days at my mom and stepdad's. It'll be their first time meeting my 8 month old nephew, so we're all very excited.

Rivercat - What fun! Safe travels :sFun_crazypilot: ...hope U took some smellies with ya!

DD #2 had her Mock Trial Regionals today and her team took 4th. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

State Championships will be next month.

Honeybear - :thyay: for your DD! What is she competing in....sports....scholastics...?

I'm hoping my kids will take my NOT SO SUBTLE hints and maybe chip in for a YC gift card for Mother's day (yes, I'm hinting already to them) because I got a catalog and OMG so much of it is TDF for me, as my whole house is beach decor.

Laurie - I totally understand! Subtlety is pretty much lost on DH's & kids...U have to tell em plain & loud [smilie=th_shout] (ok...probably not that loud! :D ) what you'd like.

Earlier this morning I burned B&BW's Winter Vanilla Latte and now I'm melting Nene's Nutmeg & Ginger. Even tho the candle's out, it's smelling like a spicy vanilla in here....really good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

DC ~ I know how you feel about the homework. That's on my agenda for today as well.

Laurie and Sweet ~ Mock Trial is exactly that...a mock trial. There are teams around the country because there is national competition. They have a murder trial and the members all take on parts. My daughter is the accused. It's like a play! Next year she wants to be an attorney. :)

S&S Vanilla Butter Praline Zucchini Bread is all I have started so far. Wanted to make breakfast for DD and I, but realized I am out of butter. [smilie=th_sad-1] Nice that she can drive cuz I sent her to the store. [smilie=th_sml29]

Laurie, I'd love a gift card to get waxies for Mother's Day! Maybe I should hint to DH for one from the boys. wink.gif

Honeybear, congrats to your DD! th_yahoo.gif

I agree with all of you...we miss seeing you on the forum, Aria!

So, the big two days really (rehearsal day & wedding day) went well! DS # 1 was a little angel down the aisle! Unfortunately, I had to take off with the boys pretty early into the reception because they hadn't napped for two days and DS # 1 was having a minor meltdown. I would have loved to stay and join in on the festivities, but I know that both boys were just super exhausted and being a mommy sometimes means missing out on fun events to take care of your kids. All-in-all, though, it was a lovely wedding! th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting a custom blend of Toasted Raspberry Zinger/Coconut/VBN from HHS and Granma's Creamy Coconut from HHS as well- it smells divine in here! cloud_9.gif

Have fun, Rivercat - that is a long flight, isn't it? Gotta good book? ;)

I am sad about no more Grumpy Girl and did get to do some shopping at the clearance. I got out some of my oldies - still strong after a couple of years! Melting Ay Carumba - I have always loved this strong margarita-type scent!

I am sad about no more Grumpy Girl and did get to do some shopping at the clearance. I got out some of my oldies - still strong after a couple of years! Melting Ay Carumba - I have always loved this strong margarita-type scent!

When I went clearance shopping, I did notice they have a new category of 'Soy Lotion Candles', so maybe they are going to produce just those instead of regular candles and melts? I would rather have melts myself, but such is life. Glad to know Ay Carumba is good! I have one on the way. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Biolaeagles....glad you had a good time although you had to leave early.

Changed the upstairs melter to a giftie from a CF pal.....CFTKR Apricot Freesia....I can't smell the floral....all I smell is apricot and I love it! [smilie=thank_you]

Biola ~ Glad to hear you had a good time at the wedding. [smilie=th_cc15]

Had to changed out that S&S Vanilla Butter Praline Zucchini Bread. When my daughter got back from the store, she said, "It smells like popcorn in here." I told her, "It's Vanilla Butter Praline Zucchini Bread." She said, "What does that even mean, Mom?!" and then laughed. [smilie=th_laughing]

I guess she liked it because she questioned why I turned it off. [smilie=th_sign0164]

FP Pumpkin Waffle House & Zucchini Spice Roll

Partylite Sea Salt & Driftwood

FP Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Hope Trep and Aria are doing well! Miss them.

YC Peppermint Bark

BHG Chocolate Peppermint Truffle

Soy Serenity Oatmeal Milk & Honey

Honestly I'm a little disappointed in the YC Hazelnut Coffee I had going earlier. If my coffeepot can out-do the tart, what's the point? It was lighter than I expected.

The Oatmeal Milk & Honey, on the other hand, I'm on day 2 of a single cube! Of course, I don't like a crazy strong smell in my bedroom though, just a little breeze of scent now and then. I foresee having to put in a fresh cube before the day is out, but even still that's not bad for just one cube!

Happy Sunday evening. . . .

[smilie=th_hello]

I have cubes (well, pie shaped pieces, really) of Autumn Romance by Goose Creek all over the house. It's really nice . . . I kept thinking I smell cotton candy, here's the description: "Love is in the air with notes of warm amber crystals, brushed suede, creamy sandalwood, sensual amber, and sugared musk." I'm thinking it must be the sugared musk.

In the kitchen I have an unmarked candle, it smells sort of raspberry-ish . . no clue what it is!

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Lemongrass by Delightful Scents in my room

Watermelon Margarita by an unlabelled vendor (dontcha hate that?!) in the kids' bathrooms . . . it looks like it may be Backroad Hobbies

off topic: I have discovered the most lovely flavor of tea. . . . Celestial Seasonings makes it, and it's called Bengal Spice (picture of a tiger on the box) . . has anyone tried it? It is spicey goodness, cinnamon-y and so unbelievably sweet, it totally tastes like it has a sweetener it it, but it doesn't.

:wub:

Off to enjoy my cuppa.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

The Dead will be Walking soon

zombie43_by_bomby66-d5cx0l5_zps5707260b.gif

Finally changed up the scents....coffee scents seem to go and go and go... [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's Starlit Walking on Sunshine....nice fruity scent. Liking this company....of course that means she's closing down. :(

Have a good night.

Laurie - Thanks for the tip on the Bengal Spice tea [smilie=th_blij51] ...I'm going to look for it when I go shopping!

It sounds like your signature flavor! Sweet and Spicey! I really is both and so unique, I could NOT believe there was no sugar in it. Let me know how you like it if you give it a try!

This morning I am rewarming Autumn Romance by Goose Creek

Apple Lavender by Haley's (I think - I am going to have to start marking the ones who don't put the vendor names on the tart labels)

it's dark and dreary again here, and I'm home for the morning so time for some candles!

Still burning that berry-ish no-name in my kitchen

Also re-lit Blue Suede & Sandalwood by Willow Lane

Also burning The Keys by B&BW

I am having a hard time getting motivated - I need the sun to come out!!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]