The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

Bummer, Maggie! Hope you get lucky next time. Is it called Moonspice Cookie Bread? I can watch for it, too.

This morning it's Daphne's Buttery Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake. I had gotten a sample from a sweet CF friend and fell head over heels for it...so much so that I emailed the vendor and asked when I could get more. Delicious!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Moved her Blueberry Pumpkin Pecan Waffles to the Great Room because it still has life in it.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Honeybear....Yep, she restocked it but I missed it. [smilie=th_sad-1] So, I asked if she could do it again and she said she'd try. Here's hoping!!

I'll keep a look out as well, Maggie!wink.gif

The next two days are very busy for us! It's my sister-in-law's wedding and all of us (save for DS # 2) are in the wedding. We have rehearsal tonight, and all day tomorrow. I'm so excited, but anxious because of having the two boys with us for 12 hours straight for a wedding. Goodbye naps! Let's hope everyone makes it home alive and meltdown-free.tongue.gif

Today I'm melting Vanilla Lime from a CF pal and Tangerine Dreams from K's. I thought the Tangerine Dreams would be stronger, but it's more of a mellow scent- still refreshing, though! th_bb20.gif

Thanks Honeybear and Biolaeagles! You're the best! It's Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread and I'm really hoping I'm home when it goes up. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Changed the upstairs melter to BSF Pink Mint Chip VBN

Although the Go Bananas Coffee Bread was strong and smelled sweet it just didn't have enough any coffee for me so I'm switching it for...

UTC Superman Ice Cream....the last of my loaf....yum!

Maggie, what's in the Superman Ice Cream from UTC?

It's...Superman Ice Cream: Michigans Original Ice Cream Flavor.. i did my best to duplicate what this "tastes" like.... Red Strawberry Fruit, Vanilla Sugary Vanilla, and Blue Moon, mixed with Sugary Ice Cream blend.

Biolaeagles - Sounds like a fun day 4 U tomorrow [smilie=th_a056] .... I hope it's meltdown-free!

Haven't seen Aria in quite a while [smilie=th_cha69] ...at least a few weeks. Yoooohoooo Ariaaaaa...[smilie=th_c55]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Streetman's Everything Nice from a CF pal (TY!) - really good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Such a crazy weather week here...Tuesday we had thundersnow (5 inches) and last nite we had thunderstorms so loud it felt like the house shook. :wacko:

TGIF!

Today I undertook the daunting (but fun) task of pulling all my candles out of hiding and re-arranging them. I packed my fall and winter ones away and pulled my spring/summer stash to the front.

I am trying to finish some of last years (or they may even be 2 years old), and I successfully finished off Beach Blue by YC and also burning Beach Garden by YC

Did anyone get an email about YC being BOGO on the large jars? Code FREEJAR ends Feb. 23, online and in stores.

Have a good night

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Definitely sounds like a fun project, Laurie! I did some of that the other day, too.

I sorted out some floral candles and melts that I will probably enjoy using over the next few weeks, especially now that I am coming down with a bit of early spring fever.

Then, realizing that my tropical scents could altogether be put in a separate category than my summery scents, I gathered those up to use in May when I typically put out my beach/ocean accessories for decoration.

I figure the rest of my summer scents can be used after that on up into early fall.

I doubt I will strictly stick to this "schedule", but at least I will have some suggested scents to use on those days when I just can't make up my mind.

I had enough floral earlier in the day (an older candle from Colonial that I can't remember the name of at the moment) and found myself in the mood for YC Whoopie Pie.

My daughter was getting ready to bake cupcakes for some friends to decorate with her and actually angrily accused me of starting the baking without her! It totally smells like chocolate cake with vanilla icing, which was just what she was planning to make! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

...and found myself in the mood for YC Whoopie Pie.

My daughter was getting ready to bake cupcakes for some friends to decorate with her and actually angrily accused me of starting the baking without her! It totally smells like chocolate cake with vanilla icing, which was just what she was planning to make! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Heh! This is why I have such a hard time burning bakery scents... they make me so darn hungry! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Tonight's candles:

YC Holiday Sage - I wish the throw on this was stronger

B&BW Winter

[smilie=th_bb20]

Biolaeagles...I hope you have a great wedding weekend!

Changed up the scents this evening....

CFTKR Vanilla Fudge Filled Twinkies mixed with Ks Creamy Cranberry Jam Bread....mmmmmm!

CFTKR Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies Filled Twinkie....oh dear....that's delicious and Strong!!

Goodnight. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

CFTKR Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies Filled Twinkie....oh dear....that's delicious and Strong!!

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Maggie ~ This sounds like an amazing blend! Wish I could get an order in with Carol for some of that (amongst other faves), but I'm afraid being so far to the west, I can't get up early enough. :(

Hope you have a fantastic time at the wedding, Biola! I'm sure all will go fine with your little guys. [smilie=yes]

UTC Pink Sugar Pudding

FP Pink Sugar

Partylite Herbs Du Provence

Homemade Cranberry Vanilla

Going to try and call it an early night. I've had a really bad headache all day. Night, all! [smilie=th_offtobed]

I am trying to use up the winter scents but it seems like they are all lasting forever! I am too cheap/frugal/stingy to dump before the scent is pretty well gone so this project is taking longer than I planned! :huh:

Tonight is Can Do - Wind Chimes, not really "winter", but so old the bag is yellowing.

I hope you are feeling better today, Honeybear. [smilie=th_balloons]

Yes, Dabba...I hope Trep is doing well! :)

I know what you mean Debra. This morning there was still lots of life left in my BJBCFT so I just added a piece of a coffee tart to the warmers. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Have a good one. :)

Honeybear - I was hoping those nasty headaches had left U. [smilie=th_sad-1] Hope you're feeling better today! [smilie=yes]

Does anyone have an update on Trep?

Dabba - [smilie=th_fear8] I was wondering the same thing...haven't heard anything since December. Trep - If you're stopping by to read...[smilie=th_Hello_]

I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts and melting KK's Coffee & Cookies, both are [smilie=th_fabulous1] !! I saw the current 2/$22 B&BW's candle sale and noticed the CSD's isn't available now...it sure didn't stick around very long! :blink:

I hope Trep is doing well, as well.

Melting: YC Christmas Cookie in LR

Burning BHG Peppermint Chocolate Truffle in kitchen

Soy Serenity Sugar Cane & Vanilla in BR

It's my last cube of Sugar Cane & Vanilla! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

It's a little more disappointing simply because while BF has been a good sport about the soy wax and the burnt undertone he gets from it, I wouldn't feel right ordering more 100% soy tarts, especially since we have 4 more clamshells to go. He's had no problems from HHS or YC, so I know I can reorder there!

Although it could be the melter, but it doesn't even get as hot as my 24 watt hotplate type. We shall see!

Enjoy reading everyone's posts.

Hope Trep and Aria come back soon.

Just put on LSC VAnilla Bean Mousse. Think it should blend nicely with the candles I'm burning.

YC -Crean Colored Ponies, Sparkling Vanilla and Merry Marshmallow.

Melting: YC Christmas Cookie in the LR

Burning BHG Peppermint Chocolate Truffle in the kitchen

Soy Serenity Oatmeal Milk & Honey in the BR

Oatmeal Milk & Honey is good too! It is dead on the milk & honey hand soap I currently have in my kitchen. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Working on homework until 7 when the Grumpy Girl sale goes live. Wonder if I'll manage to get anything?