The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

**about SeaBreeze Scents . . . what's the final verdict on them (to those y

of you who have ordered)? What I'm melting today is from my very first order from her, quite awhile back . . . they were cute little cupcakes and I have been very pleased with the throw. Then I read that wax from there had become no-throws.

[smilie=th_thsignA] [smilie=feedback]

Hey Laurie...I had [smilie=th_fabulous1] results from my first order last June...got the mini loaves and cupcakes. Right after that, I ordered again and got the hearts and some don't seem to be throwing very much...spotty. My third order was for custom blended chunks and they're not throwing at all. :( So, I'm not sure what's going on. Did she.....Change the wax formula? Change the fragrance oil? Just get too busy and things got messed up? I dunno. [smilie=th_confused3]

Today it's...

Lemon Buttercream from Ava's

Lemon Glazed Blueberry Muffins from PP&S

Lemon Ice Cream Cake/Blueberry Cookies by HHS from a CF pal....yum! Thanks!

Added Dream Tarts Tropical Buttercream Cake.... :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Hey Laurie...I had [smilie=th_fabulous1] results from my first order last June...got the mini loaves and cupcakes. Right after that, I ordered again and got the hearts and some don't seem to be throwing very much...spotty. My third order was for custom blended chunks and they're not throwing at all. :( So, I'm not sure what's going on. Did she.....Change the wax formula? Change the fragrance oil? Just get too busy :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I ordered from Seabreeze around November/December and got no throw from my loaf and hearts. It's a shame, because I love her story and would love to buy her products if they were throwing.th_sad2hz1.gif

I just switched up to Nilla Wafers and Hot Orange Danish from Can-Do. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Well, I am finally getting over my recent head cold enough to smell some of my stronger scents, though I certainly am not able to detect some finer nuances in my more complex wax scents.

I have had a YC Merry Marshmallow tart going while burning CBV Marshmallow Campfire, but I think I might switch out now that the tart has faded.

I'm trying to figure out what sort of scent I am now in the mood for. Maybe in browsing some of these posts I will get some ideas and inspiration.

So excited, my latest order from CBV has officially shipped! I'm hoping to have my nose function at 100% by the time my package arrives.

From browsing through posts, it looks like I haven't been the only one suffering from sinus/cold issues. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Hope everyone is on the mend!

yep that's Daisy with her tongue hanging out. [smilie=th_giggle]

MaggieMae - She is so darn cute! Does her tongue always hang out....is that typical of the breed or just unique to her? :D

I have to tell you guys something hilarious. I sent my DH to Arizona with candles, a tart warmer, and a bunch of tarts for his apartment last month. Friday when he got home for the weekend, one of the first things he said to me was,

"I have to admit that I'm a waxaholic." OMG! I laughed so hard! [smilie=th_laughing]

Honeybear - That's so funny :lol: ....but it's sweet, too! I bet melting scents reminds him of being home with you.:wub:

Mpfand & Candlefan - Hope those nasty colds leave soon & you feel better! [smilie=th_sign0162]

I'm melting BSF's Birthday Cake from a CF pal... yummmm - it's good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Thanks Sweet! I just love her....she's my baby. [smilie=th_huganimal] Her tongue hangs out because one of her canine (eye) teeth fell out. Yorkies tend to have gum disease and quick growing plaque which leads to the loss of teeth. Brushing didn't help so we've had to have them cleaned a couple times under anesthesia, and sadly, the vet had to remove most of her teeth and one of her eye teeth/canine teeth fell out during the surgery. The kids call her "Miley". :sHa_sarcasticlol: She eats normally...the only negative is her breath is usually horrible. :(

I know Biolaeagles....her stuff really used to be excellent....I wonder what happened?

Feel better Candlefan. [smilie=th_balloons]

Changed the upstairs melter to Olive Branch by Ollies....love it! Wish she came back!!

Today I burned BBW Cranberry Pear Bellini until it was too low, and then used the extra wax to make tarts! I'm now burning BBW London Calling (my all-time favorite... if I could choose one wax scent for the rest of my life, it would be this one). After this burn, I'll probably turn this one into tarts as well. In the kitchen I started off melting the rest of a YC Mistletoe tart and starting melting a YC North Pole.

Today I burned BBW Cranberry Pear Bellini until it was too low, and then used the extra wax to make tarts! I'm now burning BBW London Calling (my all-time favorite... if I could choose one wax scent for the rest of my life, it would be this one). After this burn, I'll probably turn this one into tarts as well. In the kitchen I started off melting the rest of a YC Mistletoe tart and starting melting a YC North Pole.

Sunnygt, I don't know if you have tried this, but when I get to a candle 'butt' and can't burn it down safely anymore, I use the hot plate part of my 24 watt melter to melt it. You just set the jar on where the melter bowl goes, and it warms nicely. However, if you have a bulb or tealight melter it doesn't work. But if you do have the hotplate type, it saves a lot of work!

Edited because I can't phrase correctly, lol.

Hi, all! Had some trouble getting into the site this evening--my Internet has been temperamental lately :huh:

mpfand, sinus infections are no fun. I hope you feel better soon!

candlefan, glad to hear you're on the road to recovery!

Did anyone else take advantage the 2 for $22 sale at B&BW's site? I snatched up 2 faves (Tiki Beach and Coconut Leaves) and was able to use a coupon code as well [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Tonight burning B&BW Applewood Bonfire and Marshmallow Fireside.

Have a good night!

Rivercat - I have a cart loaded at B&BW, but I have not had the nerve to push the Pay Now button yet!

Tonight is another try at Glade: Lavender and Peach Blossom. I still get an odd chemical smell from these. [smilie=th_roll]

Good morning :)

Daphne's Blueberry Pumpkin Pecan Waffles ~ So Yummy!

Nene's Sweet Candied Pumpkin and Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns

Hope everyone has a good day.

Rivercat, I have a coupon code for B&BW too! I'm planning on getting the Raspberry Peach Macaroon and London Calling candle (from sunnygt's great reviews)!th_avatar_4219.gif

Today I'm melting Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from CFTKR and Vanilla Cinnamon Buns from Wilma. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Melting/Burning:

YC Simply Home Christmas Treats in the LR

BHG Peppermint Chocolate Truffle in the kitchen

Soy Serenity Sugar Cane & Vanilla in the BR

I am having serious closet full of clothes and nothing to wear syndrome. UGH!

Her tongue hangs out because one of her canine (eye) teeth fell out. The kids call her "Miley". :sHa_sarcasticlol:

MaggieMae - Miley.... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I hope she hasn't learned how to twerk. :blink:

Soy Serenity Sugar Cane & Vanilla in the BR

DC - How R U liking the Soy Serenity waxies?

I'm melting TCC's Pumpkin Crunch Cake from a CF pal - deeeelish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

DC - How R U liking the Soy Serenity waxies?

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I personally really like them. However, BF detects a 'burnt' scent coming from them when the fragrance oil is gone, I am guessing. These are my first 100% soy tarts, so I think that's what the issue is? They're kinda messy to get out of the clamshell, but I also think that is just because the wax is soft.

The scents are GOOD, the two that I have tried of my 5 scents. I use a single cube in a Scentsy 25 watt bulb melter in the bedroom and it has the right amount of throw for in there. Sugar Cane & Vanilla has an almost milky note I wasn't expecting but do like. Nectarine Mint is refreshing, but the mint burns off long before the nectarine scent. I get about 8-ish hours off the one cube in my setup in there.

Their customer service is AMAZING. They called me on my phone when the cart kept on kicking me out and I completed the order via phone. The order came pretty fast, although I am in Kentucky and they're in NY state so the parcel basically barreled down I-91 to get to me. The clamshells were loose in a flat rate envelope so the wax inside got a little rattled, but they were not broken. Their shipping is super cheap! I paid $2.95.

I'll edit to add what I'm melting after I get all that set up again!

Okay, got a minute to tend to the wax. I was bad and got some clamshells at Walmart, because I obviously need more wax.

Melting: YC Milk & Cookies in LR

Burning BHG Peppermint Chocolate Truffle in the kitchen

Soy Serenity Sugar Cane & Vanilla in BR

The kids call her "Miley".

MaggieMae, :sSig_heeheehee:

Hi everyone. Candle for today: Snow in Love by YC.

Cookie, this one wasn't at all what I expected, but I really like it!

London Calling candle (from sunnygt's great reviews)!

That's a really good one!

Tonight's waxiness:

YC Sparkling Angel in the living room

Nene's Kitchen Melts Christmas Market in the bedroom

g'night all!

MaggieMae - Miley.... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I hope she hasn't learned how to twerk. :blink:

You two are hilarious!sHa_sarcasticlol.gif

Tonight I added in Hot Orange Danish Coffee from a CF pal- two scents I love! th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles ~ I'll bet it smells heavenly at your place! [smilie=th_aa17]

Maggie ~ Your FP Cider Donuts Cream Filled Cake sounds delicious. Did she ever restock that Moonspice one you rave about?

Daphne's Blueberry Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is still going strong in the kitchen. Okay...it's been an on and off tart. I put it on last night for the evening, turned the warmer off before bed, then on again this morning for a few hours and on again this afternoon when I got home from school about 4. It is still strong. Very impressed with these two little cubes! [smilie=th_c61]

Maggie, I had a kitty that had been hit by a car years ago (back when all cats were indoor outdoor cats...), he lost that same tooth - and had the droopy tongue, too. He was so darn cute!

Tonight is Scentsy - Quiver.

Morning...

Debra.....awwww... [smilie=th_catkiss]

Honeybear....Yep, she restocked it but I missed it. [smilie=th_sad-1] So, I asked if she could do it again and she said she'd try. Here's hoping!!

I tried a sample from CFOW last night in Pink Party Nuts

This morning it's SGA Go Bananas Coffee Bread....lots of banana but I don't smell coffee...yet.

Upstairs it's been UTC Satsuma Vanilla Sugar....absolutely love this! [smilie=th_00000020] And I'm not even a vanilla sugar fan. This one is mega strong.

[smilie=th_bb20]