The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

I went to Kohl's to look for a baby gift and discovered they have a ton of melts I have not tried! Lots of Chesapeake - but even more of Sonoma. The are mainly tropical scents. (And good close out prices on their Simply Home YC Holiday scents!)

Tonight is Cinnamon Graham - Can Do.

I just finished watching "An Affair to Remember" with DH. It's such a tragic romance! I have watched it around Valentine's Day the past couple of years. I just love Carey Grant.th_smilies-2.gif

Tonight I melted some melts to go with the Valentine's Day theme in Sweetheart Zucchini Noel and Sweetheart Cookies made by a CF pal- yummy! cloud_9.gif

Good Morning!

Starting the day out with Jill's Strawberry Cream Filled Jelly Roll from CFTKR

Burning Goose Creek Warm Wishes

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Seems I just can't stick with one scent for an entire day.

Melting: last bit of BHG Sugar Sweet Gumdrop candle, YC Simply Home Bartlett Pear (the tealight melter REALLY helps out a weak thrower), and back to Soy Serenity Nectarine Mint. I discovered that I can only get about a day out of a soy cube until BF says that it smells burnt. I can live with that, but I don't smell it at all, it's so weird. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Lazy day....

It's Sea Breeze Scents Fresh Baked Cupcakes

Tiffany's Serendipity from a CF pal....this has much more coconut than others...love it! Thanks. ;)

Upstairs...

SGA Black Raspberry Vanilla

Seems I just can't stick with one scent for an entire day.

DC - Me neither....that's whats fun about melting tarts! [smilie=yes]

My afternoon melt was LSC's Sarah's Cranberry Apple Bread....[smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! :wub: It's still going strong so I'm keeping it in for the evening too. We've had flurries/snow showers all day, but not a lot of accumulation. Beautiful winter day! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

I just finished watching "An Affair to Remember" with DH. It's such a tragic romance! I have watched it around Valentine's Day the past couple of years. I just love Carey Grant.th_smilies-2.gif

biolaeagles, that movie always makes me cry like a baby. They sure don't make 'em like Cary Grant anymore [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

dc, Stormwatch is a strong one. Even the cold wax throw can fill up my living room [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Went to the YC outlet today and didn't do as much damage as I'd feared--they had a ton of holiday and snow scents, but not much from my wishlist. I did fine one lonely Icicles tart and snapped it right up [smilie=th_yahoo]

Melted YC Snow in Love this afternoon, and just swapped it out for B&BW Pumpkin Carving in the living room and Nene's Pumpkin Butter in the bedroom.

Went by Walmart today - the candle shelves were pretty bare. The woman working on them said she was putting most of it on clearance since tomorrow they are restocking! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today has been a Glade day. I like our web vendors so much better! The Live Loud scent is just OK.

I was going to post my late-night scents, but then...

[smilie=th_LOVE] BF PROPOSED![smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

so I kind of forgot to!

Anywho, my late-night scents are still good for this morning so:

YC Jack Frost in LR

BHG Chocolate Peppermint Truffle candle in kitchen

Soy Serenity Sugar Cane & Vanilla in BR

Biolaeagles ~ The Nene's Orange Coconut Cream Torte was yummy!

S&S Blueberry Cookie Bites ~ Knock-your-socks-off strong! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

FP Marshmallow

Homemade Interlude and Sugar Cookie

th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg Guess What??...Just waiting for a mixed bag of rain, sleet, ice, and or snow...I need sun and warmth.. I am burning my Goose Creek Fireside Woods candle. It really does smell like a fireplace in a good way in my living room. I think I may have to order another one of this scent.

Some recent melts are: Makes-scents candle-Sweater Weather, TDC-Pumpkin Crunch Pie (extra Yummers!!), TDC-Frosted Pumpkin, Sugar & Spice-Apple Crisp Ice Cream, Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone, Lasting Scent Candles-Peppermint Bark...I have been watching for an opening for over 2 weeks but nothing yet and I will probably miss out when ever they decide to open. I hope all is well with everyone. Be safe, and stay warm!!

I was going to post my late-night scents, but then...

[smilie=th_LOVE] BF PROPOSED![smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

:thyay: Delusional Chik!!! I guess you said..... [smilie=th_200912104451]

That's wonderful! Congratulations!! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Afternoon all....

I've been melting a giftie from a CF pal since morning...Blueberry Lemon Loaf from Nenes.... [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Added...

PP&S Iced Lemon Cookies....a fav....delicious

UTC Banana Sugar Cookies...great!!

Have a good one!! :)

Upstairs it's VCS 1927

Delusional_chik, that's amazing! th_yahoo.gifth_slider_congratulations.gif

Honeybear (and others who recommended this scent(, thanks for the heads-up about Nene's Orange Cream Coconut Torte! biggrin.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Rock Candy from LSC and Strawberry Patch from BSF. th_i-m_so_happy.gif