The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

Happy belated birthday, Becky. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

We're due to set a record today for the warmest Valentine's Day. Supposed to reach 79! Seems weird to be having such warm weather when so much of the country is digging out of snow. :wacko: I'm melting Red Velvet Cupcake from ScentSationals. I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day, but this scent seemed appropriate and it smells yummy!

mpfand, I can relate to your warm weather! I actually wish it was a bit cooler. We really missed being able to wear scarves and cute beanies this winter.

Today I"m melting Lavender Milk from Wilma's and burning a woodwick from Tiffany's in Rosemary Mint. happyvday.gifskywriter.gif

dc, it's probably a good thing there isn't a Meijer's around here. :D Sounds like you got some great new waxies in fun scents!

dc, it would be truly dangerous if I had a Meijer nearby :D

I try to pretend the Meijer isn't there. [smilie=th_Whistle]

:huh: I am so sore....was walking through my kitchen last night and my boot got caught on the floor molding (don't know how the heck that happened) and I started falling....and tripping and falling all the way down the hallway until I crashed into a heap by the front door. I just couldn't get my feet under me. Of course I couldn't stop laughing as I lay on the floor.....wish I had a video cause it musta been something to see! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] My family was convinced I had been in the liquor cabinet...but I wasn't! Clumsy!! No broken bones but I feel like I've been beat up all down my left side. Argh. :sHa_woot:

Glad you're okay!

I am melting the Mainstays Wax Melts in the Apple Pie/Caramel Apple/Cinnamon Sugar I ordered online at Walmart.....and really LOVING them :))

Those look so good! 3 scents to try at once? For $2? [smilie=th_200912104451]

I got a surprise day off! Poor BF still has to work, so I took a break from homework and reset all my wax setups. Now I have a 24 watt combo melter in the living room, a 25 watt Scentsy melter in the bedroom (I had a sudden stroke of genius and I think this melt spot will be cat-safe), and a candle on my stovetop in the kitchen. It's gonna take me forever to get through my 2012 candles this way, but I was tired of going tartless. I think I've been converted to a tart addict! [smilie=th_00000020]

Melting:

Yankee Candle- Just Plain Fresh: I cut up a votive for this. IT IS TOO STRONG. I did not know there was such a thing, but I was almost ran out of the house and the cubes weren't even melted all the way. I'm going to let the bowl cool and do the freezer trick and break off a itty tiny piece and see if I like it with only a small amount. If you need a strong, odor-eliminating fresh green type scent, THIS IS IT.

Soy Serenity- Nectarine Mint: I used a single cube in my Scentsy melter and it seems that melter does really well with 100% soy wax. The scent is the perfect amount for the bedroom and it's soothing and good. :confettistars:

Edit: Whoops, forgot my candle. Mainstays Harvest Berries. Just lighting this for ambiance since it hasn't got much scent to me, even for a candle.

Hate to doublepost, but...

First off, Just Plain Fresh proceeded to give me a major headache from about a single clamshell cube's worth. [smilie=th_gif] I now have the window open and a fan going in the vain hope it gets that scent OUT of here. It is not a scent for me! I really hope I don't always have that reaction to fresh scents...I have purchased a few I liked on cold sniff, but haven't melted yet.

Nectarine Mint is still stellar though. I shut off the melter since it got a little strong in there, but nothing like the JPF debacle.

Used up Harvest Berries, now burning BHG Sugar Sweet Gumdrop again.

Delusional_chik, I hope for your sake that you don't have that reaction to fresh scents either!

I just switched up to Mango Tea and Iced Lemon Biscotti from Wilma's. I hope everyone is eating a lot of chocolates for Valentine's Day! th_slider_flirt.gif

:skywriter: :skywriter: :skywriter:

Happy Valentine's Day!

Picked up DH from the airport and Maggie, he is doing much better. Thanks for asking! :) So grateful! [smilie=cloud_9]

TCC Grandma's Eggnog Zucchini Bread

TCC Blue Gain

Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters

Homemade Sweetheart Zucchini Bread, Sweetheart White Cake, and Sweetheart Cookies

Hope everyone's having a super day!

:hearts_tr:

Glad to hear Honeybear! Enjoy your Valentines Day!! ;)

Delusional Chick....thanks re my fall. I do hope that your problem was only with that particular fresh scent and not all of them. I'm the same way with some of the stronger fresh scents but there are others that are softer that are really very nice!

Finally changed the scents to UTC Cinnamon Sugar Donut but it smells weird to me. I'm not even sure what I'm smelling...kinda floral? Yikes. Better change this up.

Pink Goddess Cupcake from SGA

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY CANDLEFIND FRIENDS!!!

:hearts_tr:

I hope everyone is enjoying their day

I decided to melt with the theme, so I'm enjoying Tickled Pink from Shady Mountain Candles (yes, I've had it awhile - and so sad at the idea that Butterfly Lane is not going to re-open)

In DS room, I have Linen Breeze by Soy Breeze (another one I miss!) It smells GREAT! Since turning 13, I don't know what happened, but he's developed a BAD case of the *boy funk*. I pick him up after school, and his last period class is PE . . . .

[smilie=th_a136]

lol At least his room is smelling great

In my room I have White Nectarine Pink Coral by LSC

in the bathrooms is the very last crumbs of a lovely loaf, April Clean by Shady Mountain

[smilie=th_a194]

Have a very happy Valentine's day, everyone!

p.s. Maggie, I'm so happy to hear you're on the mend! I must admit, you cracked me up with your liquor cabinet comment when you first posted.

[smilie=th_00000020]

Aww thanks guys. It would just offend me that so many scents I like on cold sniff would do that. I think my sister would be excited for the tarts, however.

Switched out Just Plain Fresh for YC's Cherries on Snow. I really really am enjoying this one! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

:happyvday: and [smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting LSC Sugar Berries Crushed Cloves from a CF pal. Not heavy on the cloves at all, mostly sugared berries.....yummm! Hope all those in the south and east coast got thru the snow/ice storms safely!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! [smilie=th_a194]

Becky, happy belated birthday! Glad to hear you had a great day [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Tonight burning B&BW Winter in the living room & undecided about what to put in the bedroom [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Boy oooh boy am I glad it is Friday! Whew - whata week! :wacko:

Tonight I am going for a relaxing start to the weekend: Can Do - Peppermint Spa.

Honeybear, I'm so glad you got to spend Valentine's Day with your hubby! hearts_tr.gif

I'm late-night posting here since I had to stay up late cleaning for a Valentine's Day brunch I'm hosting tomorrow morning. With two little ones, the only time I can clean is when they are both asleep!th_aa17.gif

Laurie, you cracked me up with the "boy funk" comment, haha! I feel like this is going to be my life come teenage years- or maybe even sooner? Speaking of all things stinky, I went to check on DS # 1 because I heard him calling my name during his naptime today. He had pulled all of his dirty clothes out of the hamper and was lying curled up in them, and called me because he wanted the clothes at the very bottom of the hamper that he couldn't reach. What a crazy boy, haha! th_jaja.gif

Morning all! I am usually never up this early but I popped right out of bed this morning for some reason! [smilie=th_wave]

I'm trying out 1/4th a votive of Stormwatch in the living room melter to see how I react to it. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Remelting Soy Serenity Nectarine Mint in the bedroom...for now. I think I'm getting a little bit of that soy wax smell I hear of, but I also melted that cube all yesterday.

Still burning BHG Sugar Sweet Gumdrop in the kitchen.

Edit: I can't take Stormwatch either. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

At least that's the last of the clean scents from this basket of tarts, and my little sister has a ton of tarts coming her way.

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Good Saturday morning!

Edit: I can't take Stormwatch either. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

DC - The only way we can find which scents we like is to try em. [smilie=th_pardon] Even tho I've discovered I don't like most clean/fresh scents I still keep trying & have found a few I like.

I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts. Not run U outta the room strong, but still a yummy scent! :wub:

Morning all...

Biolaeagles....that story is hysterical!! Boys!! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Delusional Chik....that stinks. I usually find fresh scents to be very strong....you may enjoy them in smaller quantities during another season when your windows are open.

I've got the preschool gunk...so I'm not smell'in much of anything but I'm hoping some minty scents break through.

Scent Illusions...

Minty Coconut and Peppermint Cotton Candy

Take care all. :)

I realized I forgot to mention what I've been putting in the living room melter BESIDES strong fresh scents my sinuses don't like. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Melted YC Cherries on Snow in the little Jar Melt guy on Valentine's Day, and in my 24 watt ceramic melter, at least, they DO indeed pop right out after cooling normally. It was the easiest tart I have ever gotten out, and the throw was good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Right now I have YC Country Kitchen Sweet Cranberry going in the living room, and it's pretty good, but a little light. I don't see this one lasting more than 4 hours. I'm going to try the other tart of this I have at a later time in my tealight melter.

I switched up in the bedroom to Soy Serenity Sugar Cane & Vanilla. I like this vendor quite a bit so far. One clamshell cube in my large Scentsy melter scents the bedroom perfectly! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

MaggieMae, I might try your tip for the summer! I also have a couple fresh scent candles that might do the trick when I feel like fresh scents, since they aren't as strong as tarts.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Becky!!

Katz....oh gosh...I hope you didn't get hurt!! Did you have trouble getting up cause you were laughing or it was slippery?

Wow, Cookielady....15 is a lot!!

Michele...your weather sounds like ours....we got 9.7 inches of snow by noon...then it turned to rain and sleet. Tonight it's supposed to turn back to snow for about 4 more inches. The kids already have a delayed opening. The generator IN your house is great...well be getting one...eventually. ;). Thanks for the get well wishes!

Tonight it's...

Granny's scoopables in:

Old Fart

Get Over It

Retail Therapy

Upstairs it's Daphne's Serendipity Palm Beach Cooler....really love this!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Maggie a little of both..just glad I didn't break anything. icon_redface.gif

Wow! You were up late, Biola! And how cute what your DS did. :wub:

TCC Pink Caramel Eggnog

Nene's Orange Coconut Cream Torte

HHS Lemon Ice Cream Cake/Blueberry Cookies and Waffle Cone & TCC Blueberry Hazelnut Crisp ~ from a very sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Homemade Sweetheart Fluff

Good evening everyone. I'm very sore today from moving all the snow around.

Melting: Macintosh Apple by Country Living

Sweet Lavender by FP

Candle: Farmstand Apple by BBW

I can smell a little now...so I'm changing up the scents...

A delicious delivery from a CF pal....

TBG Zucchini Cake Noel with Wildberry

CFTKR Wildberry Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow

TCC Blueberry Hazelnut Crisp

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_teks0311]

Feel better Cookielady!

We've got lots of snow coming down too, Candlelove...very slippery out there! Went to pick my girls up from the mall and saw so many accidents!

Apparently today is a day of power melting!

Melted YC Simply Home Bartlett Pear and now melting YC Country Kitchen Strawberry. Seems like the fruit scents I have tried today keep on being good but light. I'd rather light than too strong though! [smilie=th_gekkebek]

Honeybear, how are you liking Nene's Orange Coconut Cream Torte? I've heard such good reviews of it, and have a cart full of Nene's tarts waiting for me on her website! th_shewiggle.gif

Today I'm burning Raspberry Peach Macaron and Strawberry Sorbet from BBW- both good, but the RPM is to die for! I think everyone needs to go out and buy this. The throw is strong, and you can smell all parts of the ingredients (fruity & bakery)! I'm in love! th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm burning Raspberry Peach Macaron and Strawberry Sorbet from BBW- both good, but the RPM is to die for! I think everyone needs to go out and buy this. The throw is strong, and you can smell all parts of the ingredients (fruity & bakery)! I'm in love! th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles - I've heard others say the RPM is really good, too, but...[smilie=th_LaLaLa] ...I don't need any more candles right now. Who said that....was that me?? [smilie=th_cha69]

I've been melting FP's Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] all afternoon and evening and understand all the good comments about it.... it's a wonderful scent!! :wub:

Have a fun, safe Saturday nite everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]