The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

Thanks Rivercat, Biolaeagles and Debra!! :)

It's Daphne's this evening....

Sugared Apples and Leaves....but for some reason it smells like caramel apples?

Hi everyone! I had Slatkin Hot Chocolate burning this morning when I got up, but I got discouraged with my allergies and gave up on scent for the time being. I hate going without my smellies!

Yesterday my whole family started sneezing our heads off, itching and draining as a wind blew in here along the Colorado Front Range. It was very sudden, and I can't think of anything unusual in our home that would have set suddenly set off our allergies otherwise, practically in unison.

The only thing is, I can't imagine what would be blooming or pollinating this time of year when it has been so cold and dry. And air particulates are listed as low. Has anyone else ever had a sudden attack of allergies in the dead of winter? [smilie=grrr]

Candlefan, I hope your allergies go away- very annoying!

Sweet, I really like the Harvest Moon scent! I agree with you that it's not an exact dupe of LSC's,but it's still very comfy-smelling. Thanks again for sending me a sample! th_FULL_O17.gif

Just switched up to Gingerbread Latte from Nene's- mmmmmmmm, toasty! th_smilies-2.gif

The only thing is, I can't imagine what would be blooming or pollinating this time of year when it has been so cold and dry. And air particulates are listed as low. Has anyone else ever had a sudden attack of allergies in the dead of winter? [smilie=grrr]

Candlefan, if it's winds coming from the west, we're having insanely warm and dry weather here that's confusing the plants and some are starting to pollenate. Plus, the lack of rain has made for bad air quality that's irritating anyone with respiratory problems. Such a bizarre winter! :blink:

Tonight burning Bendel Vanilla Woods and TBG Faerie Bonfire.

Feel better Candlefan!!

Could not take the caramel apple smell so I changed it for FP Cream Filled Cake Bread....that's better! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

School and work are already closed for tomorrow! Storms on it's way!

Thanks Debra!! It's crazy out there right now! The flakes are massive!

Pulled one I think is appropriate for this chilly morning....

KB Yultide By the Fireside....

Have a good one. :)

Added candles...

Snow Day by B&BW

Vanilla Snowflake by B&BW

Merry Marshmallow by YC

Honey Pear Cider by Morenci

Candlefan, if it's winds coming from the west, we're having insanely warm and dry weather here that's confusing the plants and some are starting to pollenate. Plus, the lack of rain has made for bad air quality that's irritating anyone with respiratory problems. Such a bizarre winter! :blink:

Tonight burning Bendel Vanilla Woods and TBG Faerie Bonfire.

As a matter of fact, Rivercat, the winds have been coming from the West! Thanks for your insight, and all of you for wishing me luck with my allergy attack.

Still not melting or burning today because I can't smell a blessed thing, but I just started some steroid nasal spray and will hopefully be back in action within a few days.

In the meantime, I will just live vicariously through the noses of my candlefriends!

I am melting the Mainstays Wax Melts in the Apple Pie/Caramel Apple/Cinnamon Sugar I ordered online at Walmart.....and really LOVING them :))

:huh: I am so sore....was walking through my kitchen last night and my boot got caught on the floor molding (don't know how the heck that happened) and I started falling....and tripping and falling all the way down the hallway until I crashed into a heap by the front door. I just couldn't get my feet under me. Of course I couldn't stop laughing as I lay on the floor.....wish I had a video cause it musta been something to see! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] My family was convinced I had been in the liquor cabinet...but I wasn't! Clumsy!! No broken bones but I feel like I've been beat up all down my left side. Argh. :sHa_woot:

Added Lavender Coconut Milk from JLC&C upstairs.

Katz...your scents sound yummy! Glad you're having better luck with your VCS roses. :)

I'm so glad you are ok...I fell outside in my drive way this week and could not get up for the life of me...th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif. I hope no one saw me... Yes the VCS roses throw much better. I think they are opening on the 20th, so maybe I will try a few more.

Maggie-Hope you are feeling better.

The weather here has been crazy. We had quite a snowstorm. We have a lull right now with some rain but its going to start up again tonight. DH and DD have a snow day. It's just a nice quiet and relaxing day. Burning some candles from YC-

Merry Marshmallow

Sparkling Vanilla

Snowflake Cookie

Cream Colored Ponies

Wow, I can't believe all the snow you all are getting! th_autumboy.gif

Today I'm re-melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte in the living room and kitchen, and added a candle from Tiffany's in Rosemary Mint in the bathroom.th_slider_flirt.gif

Yesterday my whole family started sneezing our heads off, itching and draining as a wind blew in here along the Colorado Front Range. It was very sudden, and I can't think of anything unusual in our home that would have set suddenly set off our allergies otherwise, practically in unison.

The only thing is, I can't imagine what would be blooming or pollinating this time of year when it has been so cold and dry. And air particulates are listed as low. Has anyone else ever had a sudden attack of allergies in the dead of winter?

Candlefan - That's so odd 2 C your post...we (northeast OH) had an 'air advisory' yesterday! The news said it was rare to have it during the winter for us & it was probably from furnaces/fireplaces being used. [smilie=th_butbutbut] they've been in use for months....what's different now? [smilie=th_scratch] Kinda weird.:blink: I hope your family's allergies disappear as quickly as they appeared!

I am melting the Mainstays Wax Melts in the Apple Pie/Caramel Apple/Cinnamon Sugar I ordered online at Walmart.....and really LOVING them :))

Becky - [smilie=HBday] ...hope you're having a wonderful day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes). That Mainstays sounds sooo good! Is it one tart with all those scents, or did U make your own scent combo using 3 different tarts?

Susan - What a huge ice/snow storm traveling in the south & up the east coast! 15 inches is a lot of snow! :o Did U have 2 try 2 get 2 work, or was everything closed? MaggieMae & Michele - How much snow did U get? I hope everyone's power stays on!

I'm melting McCalls Pumpkin Spice - yummmy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

!MaggieMae & Michele - How much snow did U get? I hope everyone's power stays on.

We have about 10 inches on the ground and more coming overnight.

If the power goes out we are ready. We just put a generator in our house.

Happy Birthday Becky!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Becky!!

Katz....oh gosh...I hope you didn't get hurt!! Did you have trouble getting up cause you were laughing or it was slippery?

Wow, Cookielady....15 is a lot!!

Michele...your weather sounds like ours....we got 9.7 inches of snow by noon...then it turned to rain and sleet. Tonight it's supposed to turn back to snow for about 4 more inches. The kids already have a delayed opening. The generator IN your house is great...well be getting one...eventually. ;). Thanks for the get well wishes!

Tonight it's...

Granny's scoopables in:

Old Fart

Get Over It

Retail Therapy

Upstairs it's Daphne's Serendipity Palm Beach Cooler....really love this!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d , Becky! Hope your day is great!

I'm jealous of all the snow you all are getting. It was nearly 70 here today! I'm actually glad it is going to be warm this weekend, though. DH is coming home after being in Arizona almost 3 weeks. He'll want to go for a ride on his Harley, for sure! And maybe he will take me out for Shrimp Tacos. [smilie=yes]

TCC Raspberry Drizzle Cake

TCC Pink Marshmallow Fluff Cake

:happyvday:

Whelp....everyone's off again....except me! Which is a-ok....I get to go have a Valentines Day party in school! :skywriter:

It's homemade gifties this morning....perfect for today...

Sweetheart Angel Food Cake

Sweetheart Fluff

Sweetheart White Cake

[smilie=thank_you]

:hearts_tr:

Honeybear...glad your DH will be coming home to you! How is he feeling?

Good morn, everyone. Candle: Farmstand Apple. I didn't have to go to work Sweet, most everything was closed down yesterday. Hope everyone has a good day and stay warm.

Candlefan - That's so odd 2 C your post...we (northeast OH) had an 'air advisory' yesterday! The news said it was rare to have it during the winter for us & it was probably from furnaces/fireplaces being used. [smilie=th_butbutbut] they've been in use for months....what's different now? [smilie=th_scratch] Kinda weird.:blink: I hope your family's allergies disappear as quickly as they appeared!

Becky - [smilie=HBday] ...hope you're having a wonderful day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes). That Mainstays sounds sooo good! Is it one tart with all those scents, or did U make your own scent combo using 3 different tarts?

Susan - What a huge ice/snow storm traveling in the south & up the east coast! 15 inches is a lot of snow! :o Did U have 2 try 2 get 2 work, or was everything closed? MaggieMae & Michele - How much snow did U get? I hope everyone's power stays on!

I'm melting McCalls Pumpkin Spice - yummmy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Actually all 3 scents are in the package....I love them :) Our Walmart doesn't have these, I bought them online @ walmart.com...

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d , Becky! Hope your day is great!

I'm jealous of all the snow you all are getting. It was nearly 70 here today! I'm actually glad it is going to be warm this weekend, though. DH is coming home after being in Arizona almost 3 weeks. He'll want to go for a ride on his Harley, for sure! And maybe he will take me out for Shrimp Tacos. [smilie=yes]

TCC Raspberry Drizzle Cake

TCC Pink Marshmallow Fluff Cake

Thanks for bday wishes...had a great day!

Happy Birthday, Becky. and...

happyvday.gifskywriter.gif

Today I'm melting Scentsy - My Dear Watson and Can-do - Pared Pears

also burning a BBW Orange Ginger candle