The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

Rivercat - Sounds like a nice cozy weekend to me! :D Does it ever get cold enuf where U are to snow?

Sweet, I wish! We've had one or two dustings of snow over the past few years, nothing that sticks around once the morning sun hits it, though nearby Mt Diablo nearby gets snow on its peak most winters.

The rain this weekend was sorely needed, though--they're saying it's the driest Northern California has been since the 1500s [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight's wax fest:

YC Let it Snow

YC Sparkling Vanilla

Finally used up the last of the dratted lidless candles! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I also went on a wax binge at Meijer. I don't know where all they are located, but if you have one, GO! I have never seen such a candle selection at a grocery store! They have WoodWick, Yankee Candle Home Classics, Hanna's Candles, Aromabeads, Tuscany Candles, RibbonWick (?) and at least 3-4 other brands. Lots of markdowns everywhere, from what I saw. I went for the wax melts myself, and they had a $1 tart and votive sale going on their Yankee items. Plus, I found clamshells in their Valentine's Day scents for $1.50 and Jolly Rancher clamshells for $1 in Pink Lemonade and also Orange. It was the best selection, hands down. Walmart was outclassed, and I usually go to the largest Walmart in Kentucky, literally. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Still burning BHG Sugar Sweet Gumdrop and now a small jar of Mainstays Harvest Berries in my new-to-me Yankee brass sleeve. Is pretty. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Edit: Forgot to mention, now I'm destashing all the 2012 candle purchases. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

DC - the Jolly Rancher clams sound interesting!

Finally, the ice cleared today and we all got to leave the house!! Work never looked so good. Tough trip driving in still on the roads, but after 3 days I was free!!! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Tonight is my new Harry and David candle (more in the damage thread) in Mulled Cider.

DC - the Jolly Rancher clams sound interesting!

Here's a link to where you can get them online, but I know Meijer's has them. I'm not sure if you would have a Meijer's though. They're kinda like Super Targets?

https://www.candlemart.com/

They also had Apple, Grape, and one other one I forgot already. I liked the Orange and Pink Lemonade best, and lucked out that they were on sale! The Apple is a true super-green sour apple scent that was so NOT me. Grape was like grapey candy as well.

dc, it's probably a good thing there isn't a Meijer's around here. :D Sounds like you got some great new waxies in fun scents!

Melting Dulce de Leche from Scentsy.

Debra ~ Yay, for you getting out of the house finally! I know it is fun for a while to stay home sniffing good stuff all over the house, but you can get a little stir-crazy after a while. [smilie=th_foolish1]

DC ~ Score on the goodies from Meijer! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I miss Meijer from when we lived in Indiana for a couple of years back in the late 90s. Loved that store! The girls were so little then...only 2 and 4...that I remember they would ask daddy to hold them when they got tired and he'd be walking through the store holding both of them. :wub:

TCC Cherry Coconut

CCCC Neapolitan Ice Cream

Homemade Cookies for Santa

Maggie ~ DH just told me that he is headed to your neck of the woods in April. :)

Good Morning

Maggie ~ DH just told me that he is headed to your neck of the woods in April. :)

Into the city or the shore area? At least the snow should be gone by then....not that I'm complaining! ;)

It's Butterfly Lane this morning.....

Lemon Zucchini Pie....a top fav.....I will miss it!!!

Have a good one. :)

Melting ScentSationals Cupcake this morning @ work :) Love this one...makes me hungry!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sounds delicious, Becky!

Today I'm melting Creamy Fruit Slices from Tiffany's and a homemade tart from a lovely CF lady in Blueberry Funnel Cake- love it, and so strong! th_ahaaha.gif

We have a Meijer close to us in Greenwood. It's been quite awhile since I have been there, so maybe a trip to check out the wax section is in order. Tomorrow will be a heat wave in Indy...26...th_WE1summer013.gif....bring it on!!!

Some melts from yesterday are Vintage Chic Scents. Aunt Bea and War of the Worlds. The "roses" are throwing much better than the tart cups for some reason. TDC- Vanilla Pine Cones, Saints & SInners, and Sugar & Spice-Caramel Apple Waffle Cones....such a wonderful scent...Have a great afternoon!

:huh: I am so sore....was walking through my kitchen last night and my boot got caught on the floor molding (don't know how the heck that happened) and I started falling....and tripping and falling all the way down the hallway until I crashed into a heap by the front door. I just couldn't get my feet under me. Of course I couldn't stop laughing as I lay on the floor.....wish I had a video cause it musta been something to see! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] My family was convinced I had been in the liquor cabinet...but I wasn't! Clumsy!! No broken bones but I feel like I've been beat up all down my left side. Argh. :sHa_woot:

Added Lavender Coconut Milk from JLC&C upstairs.

Katz...your scents sound yummy! Glad you're having better luck with your VCS roses. :)

Ouch Maggie! You probably felt like having a drink afterwards. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Hope you feel better soon!

Melting Red Wood Pomegranate from BH&G and Applewood & Acorns from Chesapeake Bay.

Debra - [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Wow, I didn't realize U were housebound all weekend! Good chance to do some waxie window shopping on the 'puter, tho. :D

MaggieMae - Yeouch! :o Don'tcha hate when that happens...it's funny, but it hurts! You've probably got some pretty colorful bruises, but I'm glad no broken bones!

I'm melting SGA's IHOP from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] This scent is a housefiller and sooooo deeeelish - I need a droolbib! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Oh my gosh, Maggie! You poor thing! Hope you heal up quickly. Maybe take a nice hot bath with epsom salts. [smilie=th_empathy]

TCC Peach Hazelnut Crisp

TCC Lemon Scones

BL Baby Powder

Partylite Apple Strudel

Homemade Strawberries & Cream

Thanks Mpfand, Sweet and Honeybear! You are very sweet...but I am fine...just a bit sore. It really was comical. :)

Laurie...Rustic Jeans sounds nice...gonna go peek at that scent description.

Still figuring out what to melt....keeping the Lemon Zucchini Pie for now.

dc, it would be truly dangerous if I had a Meijer nearby :D I saw a YouTuber talking about the Jolly Rancher clamshells a few months back but haven't seen them in any stores 'round these parts.

MaggieMae, glad you weren't badly hurt! honeybear's epsom bath is a great suggestion [smilie=yes]

Poking through my TBGs this evening, I noticed my Faerie Bonfire clamshell is getting soft and squishy. All the other clams are ok, so must just be something in those oils. Gotta melt faster! [smilie=th_cha60]

Tonight I'm burning B&BW Pumpkin Carving and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

'night all!

MaggieMae, I'm glad you're not injured! I hope your bruises heal soon and you can relax tonight.

I just switched up to melting Toasted Coffee Zucchini from a CF pal- this one is truly amazing!th_aa17.gif I love both coffee and zucchini scents, and this one is very creamy. I'm going to add in Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut from B&BW. I burned it last night in my large family room and couldn't smell it that well, so I think I'll try it in my bedroom tonight. I do like the scent, though! biggrin.gif

Ouchie, Maggie - after my big fall a couple months ago - I have empathy for you! I am glad you are not sporting a cast anywhere!

dc - thanks for the link, no Meijer out here. I also saw Twizzler and Almond Joy tarts on that link. I may need to go back... ;)

Tonight is Apple Thyme - CFTKR

Good morning, all! I'm enjoying my morning coffee real quick before the day gets too busy.th_316785e4.gif

I just threw in Zucchini Noel from CFTKR and Harvest Moon from Tara's Scentsational Gifts- I'll let you know what I think of it once it melts down, Sweet!th_c032.gif

Biolaeagles - Glad the tarts arrived safely! Whatcha think of the Harvest Moon? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I found a small bag of YC tarts I'd packed away, so I'm melting Sparkling Lemon. It's ok, not a fave 4 me, tho. Methinks I'll be changing to something else.... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]