The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

Biolaeagles....that's GREAT news!! [smilie=th_blij81]

Added candles earlier today....

YC Merry Marshmallow

Morenci Honey Pear Cider

B&BW Spiced Wreath

B&BW Frosted Cranberry

This afternoon I finished off a bag of Vanilla Oak by Can-Do

It smells heavenly! I was sad to find out that she no longer carries it, I would have stocked up!

biolaeagles, so glad to hear DS is doing well! And I love Downton Abbey [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

dc, I've liked the Nene's tarts I've melted so far, though the scents are not nosehair-singing strong, as mpfand said. I'm cutting her cups into 1/3s for melting in my small bedroom and get a medium throw that lasts overnight. She has some nice blends and the CS was great. Will definitely order again.

Tonight:

B&BW Pumpkin Carving

Illume Mulled Wine

Biolaeagles ~ Yay for your DS's good check-up.

Sweet ~ Glad you stayed safe in freezing rain. That sounds scary! We had a little snow yesterday, but I didn't have class or anything, so I could stay home. Last night they said there were accidents all over the place and school was closed today. People in New Mexico aren't used to snow. Common sense says to slow down, but these people keep going normal speed and then wonder why they have accidents. [smilie=th_scratch]

UTC Pink Lemon Bread ~ knock-your-socks-off strong and good

UTC Ice Cream Scoop Bread ~ not smelling this one

FP Blackberry Marshmallow

Homemade Lime Cooler, Gingerbread Pumpkin, and Peppermint Fluff

So appreciative of all of your condolences and hugs for Dharma. Missing her so much. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Delusional, that stinks about the Mainstays being duds....yea just never know. At least you can look forward to melting your Yankees!

I wouldn't be so miffed if I wasn't at 6 dud candles in a row! I put them on the shelf so I remember to burn them when I have a tart going + enough time for a decent wax pool. Methinks it will take me a bit to finish off those. In my defense, I bought most of those before I joined here and learned not to be taken in by low prices...as much. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I don't think they're not knock-your-socks-off-must-have-more, but they're pretty good. Customer service is top notch, scents are nice and true to description, but the scent throw isn't as strong as I like.

Good to know! I'll keep an eye out for sales and things when it is time to get more wax, whenever THAT is. I'm still destashing lidless candles and stuff from 2012 (note reply above about all the duds) in between mini-baskets of tarts.

dc, I've liked the Nene's tarts I've melted so far, though the scents are not nosehair-singing strong, as mpfand said. I'm cutting her cups into 1/3s for melting in my small bedroom and get a medium throw that lasts overnight. She has some nice blends and the CS was great. Will definitely order again.

I'm confused, did you mean Nene's Kitchen Melts or Aunt Nena's? If it is about Nene's Kitchen Melts I am all ears on overall thoughts on her as well! My to-try list is super long. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles, so glad to hear your DS is doing good!

Melting YC's Jack Frost tonight. I think it's just okay. The peppermint is nice but it seems kinda weak to me? Though I don't even know if I would like a super strong peppermint? I'll probably be changing melters in the morning.

I feel like I am part of the group again - we have several inches of snow! [smilie=th_autumboy] Another storm coming tomorrow.

Tonight has been Harvest Spice - Cheryl's and Asian Spice - Pier One.

Biolaeagles - :thyay: for the good report for DS #2! BTW - I haven't forgotten about sending the Harvest Moon scent 2 U. [smilie=th_sorry_] it's taking so long....It's been so snowy I haven't made it to the PO yet. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get there! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Sweet, no worries! I'm in no rush at all. thank_you.gif

biolaeagles, so glad to hear DS is doing well! And I love Downton Abbey [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Rivercat, Season Four is sooo good! I know they are airing episodes on TV/online at the PBS website if you haven't watched them yet.th_smilies-2.gif

Biolaeagles ~ Yay for your DS's good check-up.

Sweet ~ Glad you stayed safe in freezing rain. That sounds scary! We had a little snow yesterday, but I didn't have class or anything, so I could stay home. Last night they said there were accidents all over the place and school was closed today. People in New Mexico aren't used to snow. Common sense says to slow down, but these people keep going normal speed and then wonder why they have accidents. [smilie=th_scratch]

That sounds similar to how southern Californians are with rain! It was so funny to see the difference when I lived in Connecticut for two years- rain was not a problem to the east coasters at all!wink.gif

Tonight it's McCall's Country Store, Tiffany's Donut Shop, and Tiffany's Rosemary Mint in the bedroom. I had a nice night watching the Olympics. My husband and I get really into watching all the events- go USA!

Morning....

The Olympic Opening Ceremonies should be good tonight! Can't wait! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Isn't it odd that the games began before the Opening Ceremonies? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

It's been KB Sleigh Bells all night and this morning....think I'll keep it on....it's not strong but it's a lovely lingering scent of vanilla, coconut and spices.

Have a good one! :)

Good morning.

Maybe I should give Downton Abby another shot. So many people like it. I started watching it with my husband a few weeks ago from the first episode, but we didn't even get to the end of it. I sensed he was bored and so gave up as well.

TCC Let Them Eat Cake

FP Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Homemade Pink Key Lime

Hope everyone stays safe and warm wherever you may be.

Biolaeagles, so glad to hear your DS is doing well!

NMhoneybear, I had the exact same experience with Downtown Abby. I'd heard such good things about it so DH and I decided to sit down and watch it. We didn't even make it through the first episode....maybe we should give it another try. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Melting Clementine Clove from Scentsy.

Donut Shop and Glazed Jelly Donuts brittle from my new FP box....absolutely delicious but too strong. Did I just say say? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I think I gotta turn off 1 or 2 of the melters. How can this be so?

I think if you like the BBC movies/TV shows you'll definitely like Downton Abbey. I watch it with my sisters- it's much more appreciated by girls, hehe!wink.gif

Today I'm melting Donut Shop from TIffany's and Welcome Home from Nene's. wub.gif

I feel like I am part of the group again - we have several inches of snow! [smilie=th_autumboy] Another storm coming tomorrow.

Debra - Your turn!!! [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Donut Shop and Glazed Jelly Donuts brittle from my new FP box....absolutely delicious but too strong. Did I just say say? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I think I gotta turn off 1 or 2 of the melters. How can this be so?

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_sSig_what] Too strong?? Wow! Welp, ya know everyone that reads that is gonna be running to FP to grab some of that now. :D

I'm melting 1803's Friendship from a CF pal & it's spectacular! :wub:

Happy Friday to all...another round of snow heading our way. 1-2" this time, so that isn't much at all. I've been running errands today but burning my Goose Creek jar candle Fireside Woods.. It's a really cozy scent and I can walk into my living room and it smells like a fireplace with some wonderful smelling wood. It's definitely not over powering and smells wonderful. Also I have been melting the following:Sugar & Spice: Ghost Munch (to die for)., & Marshmallow Fireside (awesome)., Long Cane Primitives-Caramel Funnel Cake (love this company and I hope they reopen soon). TDC-Elf Snaks, and LSC-Christmas Splendour. I wish y'all a great weekend.

Katz...I think we're getting the same amount of snow....but [smilie=th_thsecret] secretly....I hope it's more!!!. I agree with ya on LCP....ordered once and I loved them but haven't been able to get any since. :(

Sweet, I know....shocking but true. It ended up mellowing down somewhat after a couple hours. Next time I'll only put it in the kitchen since that's in the middle of my home and the scent should fill every where else.

Added candles...

B&BW Spiced Wreath

B&BW Frosted Cranberry

Morenci Honey Pear Cider

YC Autumn Wreath

Ended up changing the melters to match the candles better....

Granny's Scoopable A Roll in the Hay. Does anyone know how these do in this plastic containers? I have a bunch of them but the scent doesn't seem as strong and the wax is hardening up. I think I better use these up soon!!

Good Evening Candlefind Friends!

[smilie=th_bb20]

This afternoon I started melting Sun and Earth by CFTKR, but despite having 4 tarts going in 4 different melters, I'm really not smelling anything . . .

[smilie=th_scratch]

I have a couple of little bitty cubes left of April Clean by Shady Mountain Candles (Butterfly Lane Scents), and I have those going in 2 bathrooms, I absolutely love this one, and it's a perfect powder room scent. Does anyone know if/when she'll be opening up again?

[smilie=th_806e4b7f]

Twilight Woods by Tara's in DD's room

Dancing Waters (type) by Angel Made Scents in my room - this is really nice. I've never ordered from this vendor, I think I got it in a VCMA box quite some time ago.

Last (and in this case, least) Voodoo Love by Starlight Chandling in my bathroom. These have been 99% duds for me, so I melt them in my bathroom with a bulb warmer as a nightlight.

[smilie=th_tease-1]

I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start!

Maggie - I thought I had missed Opening Ceremonies when I turned on the Olympics and saw skaters last night!

For Downton Abby - it took a couple of episodes for me to get hooked - it is well cast and once you know personalities it is waaay better!

Tonight is BRH - It's Raining Men.

Long Cane Primitives-Caramel Funnel Cake (love this company and I hope they reopen soon).

Butterfly Lane Scents. Does anyone know if/when she'll be opening up again?

Katz & Laurie - I've pretty much given up stalking Long Cane Prims & Butterfly Lane [smilie=th_cha40] ....they haven't opened in a long time. :( I wonder if they're still selling....but only 2 the FB groups....[smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie and melting B&S' Frenchmans Brew from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning all!

It's Scarlet Raine this morning....

Peppermint Marshmallow Roasted Coffee Ice Cream Scoop Bread....will see how it does.

Have a great Saturday. :)

Good morning, ladies! DH and I enjoyed watching the opening ceremonies last night! icon_razz.gif

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Chai and Welcome Home from Nene's- I think I may just melt my fall scents year round! th_slider_flirt.gif

Melting YC's Country Kitchen Ginger Spice White Tea. Very strong and good! But it doesn't really smell like spiced tea to me....it smells like a shampoo but I can't place which one. I do like it though. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I heard Butterfly Lane is closed for good. :( Today I'm melting Blueberry Muffins from Wilma's. (OLC)

I heard Butterfly Lane is closed for good. :(

Really?? Oh nooooo! [smilie=th_smiley-crying] Another one down....it's almost sad when these vendors get popular...they get too many customers. I miss the days of old when they knew each customer by name and remembered you when you reordered....without FB. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Happy to report that the SR did very good!! Nice moderate scent all over!

It's a cornucopia of scents this evening...

CCCC Zucchini Sugar Cookie from a lovely CF pal...great....thanks!! :)

KB Thai Iced Tea...freebie...not sure about this one....changed this one out for a homemade Pineapple ZB from a CF pal....yum!!

Beezy Pistachio Pudding Cake

Went to Goodwill today and found a tart melter and a candle sleeve/ jar plate combo from Yankee Candle in brass for $3 total! The original price stickers were still on the bottom and all together it would have been about $35 at the store. It's got a ton of cutouts in swirly patterns and is very Indian-inspired to me. The tealight warmer has a little door cutout that the light also peeks through.

Does anyone remember a collection of accessories like this? I'd be really interested to see how old the set is.