The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

Depending on whether or not the power cooperates (already had a 5 minute blackout earlier), I'll be continuing to melt YC Country Kitchen Hot Cider, or burning Mainstays Harvest Berries.

Katz and Biolaeagles, I have had hit or miss with VCS....Bates Motel was a clam and it was light....There's No Place Like Home was a cup and it was strong. [smilie=th_idontknow]

I cut up a Michigan Superman Ice Cream loaf from UTC.....mmmmm...yummy!

Night.

Hello, CF friends. I've been unable to access the site for the past two days. Decided to restart my computer, and that did the trick. I was starting to get nervous. Really missed you guys.

Been having a hard time missing my Dharma-Doo. I just cannot believe she is not here anymore. It is so quiet here without her. Usually she is sleeping right next to me on the chair, or I hear her jumping over to the table, or she is on the island either sleeping or watching my every move. I simply can't get used to this silence. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] And I've about cried my eyes out, too.

TCC Toasted Cherry Ice Cream

TCC Cherry Marshmallow Cake

FP Pumpkin Waffle House ~ Special thanks to a sweet CF friend for this one! Had to order a bag of it! :)

S&S Vanilla Wafers

Thanks so much for all of the hugs and condolences. It really does help.

It's good to see you back on the site, Honeybear- we missed your posts!

I'm sorry it's been so hard for you missing Dharma. I hope you're getting a lot of hugs from your family!th_empathy.gif

Tonight I'm burning Merry Cookie from B&BW while reading, "Divergent."yes.gif

NMhoneybear, thinking of you during this difficult time....

Melting Dark Vanilla Bean from Goose Creek.

Katz, I had the same problem with one of her clamshells (June Cleaver). Were yours clamshells too, or tarts?

Stay warm!

I have melts in cups. I tried the other half of Bogie & Bacall and same issue yesterday. These melts are so pretty and I will wait a little longer and try again.

I'm so sorry Honeybear...this must be so hard. Our fur babies are such a wonderful part of our life, and such a heart ache when they are gone. Today's melt is Sugar & spice Sugar Cookie Dough Bread...yummy delish!! Yes, we have SNOW!!! It looks like around 8 ". Some day spring will arrive..th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif Have a great day and stay warm..

Honeybear - Glad 2 C U! I know what you're feeling missing Dharma...wish I could help make it better 4 U. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting KK's Sparklin Cider Cookie Bread ....yummeee! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] We got a good amount of snow last nite. And on the way to work this morning it turned to freezing rain. Yep...it was an adventure. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] And now we have crunchy snow. [smilie=th_foolish1]

The electricty did not entirely cooperate last night, so I tried out my Mainstays Harvest Berries. All three of them are duds! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Ah well, I will burn them alongside tarts so I still have flame and scent. Now melting Simply Home Yankee Candle in Christmas Treats.

Something tells me this is just a repackage of Christmas Cookie (which I haven't gotten to yet in the stash), and if so, I'm excited! Christmas Treats is GOOD. [smilie=th_yahoo]

That's scary Sweet! Glad you made it safely! How much snow did you end up with?

Delusional, that stinks about the Mainstays being duds....yea just never know. At least you can look forward to melting your Yankees!

It's UTC tonight....CocoMango...omg....it's Amazing!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] To me, it's almost got a cantaloupe note...of course my girls think I'm crazy. Love it!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

I'm glad you got to work okay, Sweet!

Tonight I'm burning Lemon Poundcake from Village Candle while watching Season 4 of Downton Abbey- woohoo! So relaxing. smile.gif

How is Aunt Nena's overall? I've got them on my to-try list when I destash enough to justify wax purchases.

I don't think they're not knock-your-socks-off-must-have-more, but they're pretty good. Customer service is top notch, scents are nice and true to description, but the scent throw isn't as strong as I like.

Two yummy scents melting this morning; Central Park Pralines from Scentsy and Toffee Nut Crisp from BH&G.

Good morning, everyone! We brought DS # 2 for a post-surgery check-up, and it seems like he's healing fine, praise the Lord! Thanks for all the support given to me, here. group_hug.gif

Today I'm melting Italian Cookie Pie from CFTKR, Cinnamon Raisin Toast from Shayz, and burning a candle in Cinnamon Stick from B&BW. cloud_9.gif

Biolaeagles - :thyay: for the good report for DS #2! BTW - I haven't forgotten about sending the Harvest Moon scent 2 U. [smilie=th_sorry_] it's taking so long....It's been so snowy I haven't made it to the PO yet. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get there! [smilie=th_snoopy]

I'm melting Nene's Pumpkin Chai - soooo good! [smilie=th_cc15]