The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

Yep, Sweet....her site is closed now and another candle vendor told me she closed after the last sale. (I think she's focusing on her other candle business.) I think she had amazing stuff and it was one of my favorite places to buy...I liked her even back when she was on eBay. I hope she opens up again!! [smilie=th_aa17]

No....we get our news forecasts from NYC rather than Philly but since we are pretty close to the ocean...it's usually kinda different from both places. However, this time that might be right on the money....but some maps have us possibly getting 10+. Ya just never know. Are you getting snow? How are you enjoying your vacay?

Good morning, wax friends! We got some much-needed rain last night, woohoo! Today is a high of 61.

MaggieMae, I totally agree with you about the game- what a disappoinment!th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Today I'm melting Coconut Marshmallow Latte from FP in all melters- such a good, strong throw! th_LOVE.gif

Woo-hoo, unexpected 3-day weekend! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Of course I need to use my home time to do homework, buuut our lovely smellies don't get in the way of that. I'm melting YC's Snowflake Cookie and it is DELISH. [smilie=th_aa17]

Lit my Glade layer candle in Creamy Custard and Apple Cinnamon on the stovetop too, and I still can't coax a scent out of it. Ah well, the melt more than makes up for that!

Good Evening CandleFinders!

[smilie=The_Hi]

Since last night, I have been melting Down Home Country by Backroad Hobbies. Do you ever find that sometimes the scent description does not match at all?

Down Home Country - A fragrance that evokes he feeling of getting away to a cedar log cabin in the woods, surrounded by nature; serenity, comfort. This powerhouse of a fragrance is a woodsy blend of fresh cedar, true patchouli, natural lavender, effervescent clove, and aromatic eucalyptus.

I thought it was a clean/laundry type scent! Maybe my mind saw "Downy" instead of "Down" in the title! LOL Seriously, I don't smell anything remotely woodsy, but I still like it!

[smilie=th_yahoo]

This evening I added a couple of candles that don't have much left,

Confetti by Morenci

Beach Blue by Yankee

I'm curious (since I read about the Tara's sale and I think CBV sale which were based off points on the super bowl), I am completely sports impaired and would not watch football if my life depended on it, what was the outcome of the sale? How many points ended up being scored by whatever quarter or half the sale(s) started?

[smilie=th_c2e41937]

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

some maps have us possibly getting 10+. Ya just never know. Are you getting snow? How are you enjoying your vacay?

MaggieMae - That's quite a bit of snow - no wonder your schools R :closed: ! We have a winter storm watch for tomorrow nite/Wednesday with possibly 5-10 inches. My long weekend was nice... I luv being at home! [smilie=yes]

Honeybear - Thinking 'bout U. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Nene's Persimmon Spice. So unique - luv this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

MaggieMae - That's quite a bit of snow - no wonder your schools R :closed: ! We have a winter storm watch for tomorrow nite/Wednesday with possibly 5-10 inches. My long weekend was nice... I luv being at home! [smilie=yes]

Wow....you're getting a lot yourself! We ended up with 7 inches of heavy wet snow and there's more on the way for Wednesday and the weekend. I think I'm the only one happy around here! Glad you enjoyed your time at home! ;)

It's been Peppermint Flurry from KB downstairs and upstairs it's Shayz Minty Mint from a CF pal. Thanks!

Sweet Cinnamon Coffee from Nene;s tonight. No candles because I'm hoping to be asleep soon. th_slider_bigsleep.gif It's early but I don't care. My pillow is calling.

We had 8 1/2 inches of snow today! Definitely didn't expect that. We have 2 more storms coming our way later this week.

Burning all YC-

Cream Colored Ponies

Gingerbread Maple

Maple Walnut

New England Maple Cream

Candlelove, I love YC's Maple Walnut too!

I finally used up my scentless Glade candle, so I'm burning my dud BHG tumbler now. At least it's pretty!

I tried melting YC Candy Corn, and it was kind of a dud. It smelled nice, like honey, but I had to practically stick my head in the melter to smell it!

Now I'm melting YC Country Kitchen Hot Cider and it's nice! More spice than apple, but I am a fan.

Hope all of you had fun watching the Super Bowl.

The game and the ads weren't all that exciting, be we sure had fun eating [smilie=th_FULL_O17] We watched the Puppy Bowl before heading over to the party--I look forward to it every year.

I tried melting YC Candy Corn, and it was kind of a dud. It smelled nice, like honey, but I had to practically stick my head in the melter to smell it!

I liked this one a lot more than I expected to since I'm not a huge sweets fan, but it's sort of cozy. The throw is ok in my bedroom, but just barely!

Tonight:

B&BW Fresh Balsam

Nene's Pumpkin Butter

G'night all!

I would agree with the description of YC's Candy Corn as cozy, too. I really really enjoyed the scent, I just needed MORE. My living room shares an open floor plan with the dining room and kitchen so light scents don't do well in here. I'm giving my sister the other Candy Corn I have since her melter is in her bedroom and it might work for her there.

Morning :)

Wow, Candlelove....over 8 inches of snow? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I don't think it will be melting before the next storm arrives!!

This morning it's...

Beezy Cinnamon Glazed Baklava

Beezy Cinnamon French Toast

VCS There's No Place Like Home

Have a good one. :)

Melting BlueBerry scone in two melters in the living room, Island spa in the bedroom.

I love snowflake cookie had that one going on sunday!

Burned YC under the palms last night, love that one!

I bought for the first time CBV on Sunday with the 22% off superbowl sale!

I bought the 6 pack of 9 oz jars and picked blindly on the scents. This is what i picked and if any of you are familiar please do tell how you like them:

Summer nights

Bahama mama

Blue Hawaii

Rolling in the deep

Pink Sugar and coconut

and Bubble gum.

:)

Melting BH&G's A Thankful Harvest this morning @ work. One of my favs....I stocked up on and love it all year :)

Waiting for the arrival of 6-8 inches of snow today.....I am SOOOO ready for Spring!!

Lovely morning here in Oregon! woke up a bit early but that's more time for me to enjoy my melts!! I'm melting Vanilla Coconut from YC and it's sweet and mellow. Perfect for an early morning!!

You should all check out the Scoop! It's Candelfind's blog and let me tell you, Andrea does an amazing job on her reviews!! It's like melting a new melt or lighting a new candle every day. She gives you the Scoop alright. Here is the link, http://www.candlescoop.com/

Have a great weekend everyone [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

thanks for the heads up! I am all over her reviews this morning!

Good morning, everyone! I love waking up to reading this forum while enjoying my coffee before delving into a busy, fun day day with the boys. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sunny, it sounds like you got a lot of nice candles at the CBV sale!

Becky, I also really like A Thankful Harvest- such a warm, cozy scent!th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Donuts from SH and Carrot Cake Noel from FP.th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hello all!! I'm waiting for our next round of snow 6-9" forecast. smileysnowangel.gif I'm so sick of the snow and being inside. I have attempted to melt Vintage Chic Scents two different times and so far the melt it is not throwing very well. I tried letting them "cure" for an extra week. The scent is Bogie & Bacall and is a blue sugar sort of scent, so I'm not sure at this point. th_235F35F32.gif I also have been melting Can-Do Mimi's House, Creme Brulee Cupcakes and TDC -Sweetgrass and Cedar. If you are in the path of the latest snow apocalypse stay safe and warm..

I am excited for my order from Candles by Victoria.

This board is dangerous for me. I went to candlescoop.com from advice from earlier in this tread and found a coupon code for Grumpy girl candles. 28% off so I ordered 4 16oz ones of hers:

scent names are hilarious.

Hello all!! I'm waiting for our next round of snow 6-9" forecast. smileysnowangel.gif I'm so sick of the snow and being inside. I have attempted to melt Vintage Chic Scents two different times and so far the melt it is not throwing very well. I tried letting them "cure" for an extra week. The scent is Bogie & Bacall and is a blue sugar sort of scent, so I'm not sure at this point. th_235F35F32.gif I also have been melting Can-Do Mimi's House, Creme Brulee Cupcakes and TDC -Sweetgrass and Cedar. If you are in the path of the latest snow apocalypse stay safe and warm..

Katz, I had the same problem with one of her clamshells (June Cleaver). Were yours clamshells too, or tarts?

Stay warm!

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Lemon Zucchini. At first I thought it was more lemon, then it melted a while longer & thought it was more zucchini. Now it's mellowed into a really good combo of both scents....ahhhhmazing! :sHa_okay: Snow predicted for us tonite too. Even our local weatherman is getting grumpy with the snow and said [smilie=th_baaaaa] to his forecast. :)