The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Love is a Many Scented Thing

Biolaeagles - Great thread title for February! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Honeybear - Oh my.....I'm so sorry to hear of Dharma. :( Those of us that have loved & had to say goodbye to our furry family members share your tears and hope that lessens yours somewhat. Will keep you in my prayers for comfort and peace. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte - wonderful scent! :wub:

Awesome thread title, Bio!

[smilie=th_31]

Val, soooo sorry about little Dharma! I know how hard it is to make that decision, I'm sure you did the right thing and she's now painfree at the Rainbow Bridge.

[smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Re-warming April Clean by Olde Primitive Treasures (did everyone know she went out of business???!!! I just found out)

[smilie=th_sSig_what]

ETA - she plans to re-open in Feb. I went to her site and saw the "we are now closed and thank you for your business" and thought she was gone for good - sorry if I skeered anyone!

I will probably replace it by finishing up my Shady Mountain Candles loaf of April Clean that I've been working on all week (and not reporting in on)

It's finally thawed out here in FL, supposed to be 70 today! Enjoy your day, everyone

[smilie=th_smiley_beer]

Lovely morning here in Oregon! woke up a bit early but that's more time for me to enjoy my melts!! I'm melting Vanilla Coconut from YC and it's sweet and mellow. Perfect for an early morning!!

You should all check out the Scoop! It's Candelfind's blog and let me tell you, Andrea does an amazing job on her reviews!! It's like melting a new melt or lighting a new candle every day. She gives you the Scoop alright. Here is the link, http://www.candlescoop.com/

Have a great weekend everyone [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Thanks everyone for the thread title! There were so many fun suggestions for February.flirtysmile4.gif

Cookielady, I love Gelato from B&BW! biggrin.gif

Sweet, I just ordered a bag in Gingerbread Latte from Nene's- sooo good!wub.gif

Sunlight, I LOVE Andrea's reviews- she's so thorough!

Today I'm melting Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from FP in all warmers. I really NEED this in a loaf.flirtysmile4.gif

I'm so sorry Honeybear...it's a hard decision to make and hugs to you..._smileyfacehugging_.gifToday we have rain and 40 degrees. Tonight, more snow and Tues..Wed... I don't think I really want to know. Some recent melts are Lather & Lights - Cinnamon Cappuccino, Sugar & Spice Candles-Eggnog French Toast, Mystery tart, and Apple Crisp Ice Cream...all very yummy scents. I'm also melting my Goosecreek candle-FIreside Woods. Have a great weekend y'all and we're rooting for Peyton and the Broncos!!th_c2e41937.gif

I'm melting CFTKR's Balsam & Citrus and [smilie=th_1_bigone110] this scent is a house filler! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I've had this for a while, but it was my last one and didn't want to melt it. But, I was able to get more, so in the melter it went! :D Do ya'll hold onto scents U really like & not melt em cuz it's your last one, too?

Honeybear, I'm so sorry about Dharma [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

biolaeagles, cute thread title! Hope your little DS is doing well.

Daphne's Pink Sugar Milk is still going strong in the bedroom from this afternoon, and I just added B&BW Snowday in the living room.

Off to bake cookies and chop veggies for the Super Bowl feast tomorrow. Have a good evening!

I switched up my scents much earlier in the day...it's been...

Homemade Buttercream Frosting, Coconut Cookies & Wedding Cake from a lovely CF pal....amazing! Thanks!

Upstairs it's Mandarin Twist from Sensibly Posh

Night. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Clever title, Bio!

Sweet - that is my big problem...hanging on to that one last tart because I love it - but hanging on so long it loses scent. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight is BRH -Tahitian Waterfall

Hello guys! Popping on until I invariably get uber busy again. The last semester seems to be the busiest with school. [smilie=th_scratch]

biolaeagles, congrats on the cute thread title, and more importantly that everything went well/is going well with your son. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

NMHoneyBear, I'm so glad to hear about your DH. :confettistars: I am sorry about Dharma, and I think y'all did the right thing to ease her suffering. It is a very hard choice. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Finished off Glade Orchard Apple Cinnamon AND the last little bit of Holiday Time Winter Berries that I had been trying to avoid because it's kind of...plasticky? [smilie=th_gagme] Right now I have a Glade 2-layer in Creamy Custard and Apple Cinnamon and BHG Frosted Sugar Plum in a lovely decorative tumbler. Neither one has any throw whatsoever. [smilie=th_roll]

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's a blueberry morning here...

Blueberry Mallow Shortbread from a CF pal....thanks! Smells [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Blueberry Fruit Loop Marshmallows from UTC

Beetlejuice from unnamed vendor

Smells fantastic.

Have a good one. :)

Great title, Biolaeagles! Hope your little guy is doing well!

NMhoneybear, I'm so sorry about Dharma. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Melting Christmas Morning Latte from BH&G and Perk Me Up from Scentsy.

I'm melting my last Blue Gecko (who's closed now [smilie=th_cray] ) Vanilla Almond Twist tart. This was my fave from her scents [smilie=th_LOVE] so it's a little sad, but it's time to enjoy it before the scent is gone. Altho, I'm happy to report that even being 4 years old [smilie=th_pardon] it still smells awesome!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I know THE big game is on today, but, don't forget the Puppy Bowl [smilie=th_huganimal] with the kitty half time show [smilie=th_catkiss] is on the Animal Planet channel today, too!

Good morning, everyone! Today we're having a small Super Bowl party at our house.....we are rooting for Peyton and the Broncos, woohoo! I am also personally rooting for a high scoring first half so that I can place a Tara's order, haha! sSig_heeheehee.gif

DS # 2 is still doing really well in the daytime, but nighttime has been awful! He's been waking up every hour crying, and can only be consoled by nursing/rocking after we give him his meds. I wonder why it's only the nighttime? My theory is that in the daytime he's being held a lot, and he's alone in his bed at night. I'm hoping he goes back to his good-sleeping self soon! th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Wildberry Mousse and Lemon Butter Crunch Cake, both from LSC.th_00000020.gif

I'm a Manning fan too Biolaeagles! Did you talk to the doctor about Deans sleeping? You're probably right but I suppose it could be significant depending upon the type of surgery. Can't hurt to call to make sure, right?

Sweet, I've got a tiny bit of my Glazed Cinnamon Donuts loaf from JLC&C that I am soooo afraid to use since she's OOB now. :(. It's so amazing and I NEED more. I should really just use it while it's fresh!

Changed the upstairs melters to Ten Digits Peace, Love and Patchouli....wonderful scent!

Have a good day.

I got tired of my no-throwing candles so I put the melter on along with one candle on the stove for light/ambiance. YC's Strawberry Buttercreme is really good, and this is the last one I have. [smilie=th_butbutbut]

I hope everyone is doing well! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Snow Day! :smileysnowangel: Boy, we're gonna be making up days until July!

That game stunk last night....at least Bruno Mars was stellar!

Starting the day with...

LOL 32 Degrees...a fav

Beezy Icy Peppermint

KB Inca Soda

Have a good one. :)

Good Monday morning to everyone! Hope all of you had fun watching the Super Bowl. This morning I'm melting YC White Sands. Nice scent but really soft scent throw. Wishing it was stronger. Had to mix it up a bit and melt a Scentsationals Fresh Air melt. Smells like Spring flowers.

Have a terrific day!

I've got a tiny bit of my Glazed Cinnamon Donuts loaf from JLC&C that I am soooo afraid to use since she's OOB now. :(

MaggieMae - I didn't know that :blink: ...when did she close? Wow....another school snow day? I saw Philly is predicted to get 5-8 inches...do U typically get their same weather?

I'm burning B&BW's Sweater Weather. Definitely outta my bakery box...I liked the cold sniff enuf to get it in the fall and it's good (but not perfumey or laundry 2 me), but I think Fresh Balsam as a fresh scent is more to my liking.

Good Morning!

Starting out with Frosted Ginger Cookie from Scentsy, Classic Frosted Gingerbread from BH&G and, from a sweet CF pal, Candy Corned ZB from Tara's. :)