The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sunnycorle

New to scented Candles and board!

I am a Yankee Candle addict and want to find others to talk all about the candles.

Just got into it in Nov of 13 but now have about 60 Large jars and cannot get enough of yankee candles!!

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

There's plenty of wax addicts on this forum! I myself am also fond of a nice Yankee large jar. Do you have an Illuma-lid? They are the best thing since sliced bread.

I do have 4 illuma lids and a couple of metal candle holders. I find they really help with getting a good pool. I am over the moon for these candles!!! So happy to find like minded people here. One of my favorites this winter is Snowflake cookie, just can't get enough of that one! thank you for the warm welcome!

[smilie=th_smilies_welcome] , Sunnycorle!

I picked up a couple of tarts in the Snowflake Cookie during the holidays and loved the one I used. Hoarding the second! :) Your mention of the jar made me want one, so I called our local store and turns out they have some. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they still have some on Friday!

Hope you enjoy your time here. This is a super fun place to hang out! [smilie=yes]

I have to agree that Snowflake Cookie is a good scent. It has me hooked on just cold sniff, and it'll be a minute before I get to that part of the stash...I found Yankee a couple months into my candle obsession so I've got a lot of cheapy candles as well as some quality but older candles to get through first.

Do you melt wax tarts? Yankee's have been hit or miss for me, but Chocolate Cupcake and Strawberry Buttercream were A+.

[smilie=th_Welcome1-1] What a great collection of YC candles. They are heavy!! How do you store them safely? I have broken a couple that sat on wimpy shelves! <_>

Honeybear I sure hope you get the Snowflake cookie! I have them on a bookshelf that used to house books and cds, those got packed up so I could look at my beauties whenever i wish. I will sit down in front of it and just sniff away. Its wooden and really sturdy. I had started putting them on my computer desk shelf and found that shelf sagging and realized that wouldn't work. I am so glad to have found this site and you ladies!!!

I do burn tarts too, have a warmer in my bedroom. So far burned whoppie pie, soft blanket, christmas on the beach and right now sparkling cinnamon.

I do burn tarts too, have a warmer in my bedroom. So far burned whoppie pie, soft blanket, christmas on the beach and right now sparkling cinnamon.

What is Whoopie Pie like? I have a tart of that in the stash, and I'm really curious as to what it's like!

Whoppie pie is Chocolate! Big time.

Yes, I got addicted fast and had to just buy buy buy. My bank account is crying right now but it will get over it and I will be staying in a burning.