The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

yankee addict

Candle Addict from the UK!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here! I just found this forum.

This is exactly what I needed, to share my addiction with other people.

I'm not sure if you are into Youtube or not, but I have my own channel talking mainly about Yankee Candle and Kringle candle.

I'm still quite new to it, so any feedback would be great!

Thank you,

Olivia's Youtube Channel

Is anyone else here from the UK?

There's not many addicts here over this part of the world :)

Hi Olivia! [smilie=The_Hi] Just watched some of your video's - great to hear about Kringle's scents, they've been on my 'want to try list' for a while now. Nice Yankee shelf you have there, it looks just like ones I see in stores with a YC display! :sHa_okay: Glad you've joined us! [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

Hi Olivia! [smilie=The_Hi] Just watched some of your video's - great to hear about Kringle's scents, they've been on my 'want to try list' for a while now. Nice Yankee shelf you have there, it looks just like ones I see in stores with a YC display! :sHa_okay: Glad you've joined us! [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

Kringles are great! I had one that I couldn't smell at all, so they sent out a replacement within 24hours!

Yes it's an ex display shelf :)

Kringles are great! I had one that I couldn't smell at all, so they sent out a replacement within 24hours!

Yes it's an ex display shelf :)

I am new to this board too and have been watching your videos for about 6 weeks now. Just got into Yankee myself and have quite a collection already. I so want the display unit you have for mine!