The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

Biola ~ Glad to hear your DS #2 is on the mend. Sleep's probably the best thing for him!

Sweet ~ My Merry Cookie candle did the same thing.

I can't believe I am going to say this, but Dharma is not with us anymore. My daughter and I took her to the vet and were told she had one...maybe two weeks at most. We didn't want her to suffer any more. I miss my sweet little fur baby so much. :icon_cry:

S&S Ghost Munch

CFOW Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream

CFOW Glorified Rice Treat ~ dud

Nene's Pumpkin Caramel Cake ~ also a dud [smilie=th_confused3]

Oh, NMHoney, I am so sad for you! It is such a hard decision, I send you many hugs.

Maggie - I do remember...I think she also had a Teaberry (like the gum, maybe?) scent.

Tonight is another old name - Mookie Doodle - scent is Willow Whisper. Still a strong one!

My daughters going into the city for a Super Bowl party on a cruise ship....Imagine Dragons should be there....should be fun for her. I was supposed to go but I'm an old fart. LOL

MaggieMae, LOL! th_f5a39fcb.gif

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie - deeelish bakery scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] The wax has turned an icky dirty brown color, tho.

I know what you mean about the icky color, Sweet! sSig_aaarggh.gif

I can't believe I am going to say this, but Dharma is not with us anymore. My daughter and I took her to the vet and were told she had one...maybe two weeks at most. We didn't want her to suffer any more. I miss my sweet little fur baby so much. :icon_cry:

Honeybear, I'm so sorry! I know how hard it is to lose such a beloved pet. I hope that you can find some comfort in your family and friends. th_sad2hz1.gif

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm hoping tonight is a better night or sleep for Baby Dean!

Tonight I melted June Cleaver from VCS, but got no scent from it. I've noticed that some wax, when put into the clamshells, end up smelling just like wax to me as opposed to tarts in tart cups/shapes. I was worried this would be the case with some of her scents, because it already smelled like wax and not like a particular scent.sad.gif

I decided to start melting my Lemon Poppyseed & Cheesecake candle from Tiffany's. I hope this one is a winner!