The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

NMHoneyBear - Yay!!! So happy you got good news!!

That LSC tart is still going strong. It's smells so good here that both DH and DS commented on it.

Maggie Mae, that lime & mint combo sounds great. Must go investigate...

biolaeagles, I hope it all goes well tomorrow. Praying for you and your family.

Honeybear, oh my gosh! Fantastic news about DH, but so sorry to hear about Dharma :(

Tonight's wax is:

B&BW Winter

YC Campfire Treat

Honeybear, I am so happy to hear the good news about your DH!!! I am sure it is a big relief! Although I am sorry to hear about Dharma. I wish there was something else long term they could do. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Rivercat...she's closing up shop for a bit. Although I love this scent....it's not very strong. Originally, I found this scent at Mookie Doodle but she's OOB now.

Sweet, not in January either? Wow...

Still melting Boogey Man.

NMHoneybear - that is great! Hugs to you as you care for Dharma.

Bio - sending your family healing wishes.

I did an inventory of my Can-Do tarts. They had been stuffed in a corner drawer. It is like getting a present! Who knew I had all of these... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Tonight is Can Do - Eucalyptus Ice. Old, but strong!

Biolaeagles - I just checked LSC's FB page and there's a notice that there may not be a January opening as previously posted. [smilie=th_sign0164] Still no word of when it'll happen, tho. Your little guy is in my prayers!

I'm melting Tara's Scentsational Gifts Harvest Moon. LSC's tart was soooo good in this scent, I went on a search 4 more - and found it! [smilie=th_c61]

Sweet, how do you like the Harvest Moon from Tara's? Does it give off a good throw? I loved that scent after given a sample too, and would love to snag some up.

:confettistars: :confettistars: :confettistars:

Negative for cancer!!! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Thank you all for the prayers and good wishes! [smilie=group_hug]

Wish I had better news about Dharma. :( They did the injections again, but it is only a short-term band-aid. The vet says we have a very important decision to make. [smilie=th_sad-1]

That's such a huge relief, Honeybear!th_ahaaha.gif

I'm sorry about Dharma, though.

Thank you so much for all of the kind wishes, CF friends! I am anxious, but am surrounded by a lot of supportive family & friends.th_Animated20Dogs20waving.gif

Tonight I'm melting Pumpkin Cream Donut from CFTKR, Grandma's Swiggin' Eggnog from TCC, and burning a candle in Merry Cookie from B&BW.

Good morn, everyone. Candles going today: Winter Garden by Time & Again

Farmstand Apple by BBW

Gelato by BBW

Melting: Strawberries & Champagne by starlight

Honeybear glad to hear the new about hubby.

Bio, keeping your son in my prayers today.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles, you and your little guy are in my thoughts and prayers today. Hoping all goes well with his surgery. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

NMhoneybear, that is fantastic news regarding your DH! :thyay: I hope Dharma can pull through. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Melting Vanilla Suede from Scentsy.

Honeybear, what wonderful news! I'm so glad he's ok.

I have still been burning my YC Christmas candles. It's still the dead of winter here, and I have no problem burning and enjoying them well beyond Christmas itself. Yesterday I did a combo of Christmas Cookie and Celebrate Christmas. Today it's Christmas Tree and Balsam Forest.

We had a very high energy bill last month despite my best attempts to keep the thermostat turned way down. At least candles add warmth to the house! Once the weather warms up a bit, we'll have to see what we can do to insulate the place a bit better.

Hi Everyone!

Stopped at Homegoods today and found a YC World Jorneys candle in New England Maple Cream. Smells good. Going to add a melt too after I decide what.

Bio eagles- keeping your family in my prayers today that all goes well with your DS!!

Biolaeagles, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your little guy today!

Found a really, really old tart in my upstairs stash today....

Ylang and Patchouli by Teaberry Mountain....wonderful scent.

Honeybear - Wonderful news about your DH - what a relief! [smilie=snoopy] I'm sorry to hear about Dharma - sounds pretty serious. [smilie=th_sad-1] Will keep U all in my prayers.

Sweet, how do you like the Harvest Moon from Tara's? Does it give off a good throw? I loved that scent after given a sample too, and would love to snag some up.

Biolaeagles - It's good, but not quite as good as LSC's...don't know why...she must use magic. :lol: I'll send one in the mail so U can try it first - k? I hope your little guy's procedure went smoothly and you're all back home now.

Getting a late start, so I'm burning a candle....B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut....yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles ~ You've been in my thoughts and prayers all day. Hope the surgery went well and that your DS has a speedy recovery. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I woke up in such gratitude for the good news about my DH. I just keep saying "Thank you" over and over again with tears of joy.

But...it is so bittersweet with what we are now facing with Dharma...truly an "emotional roller coaster". She is not responding to the injections in the same way at all. Last time, within 24 hours she started coming back to us. Now she's hardly moving at all and it's been over 48 hours. Sure wish DH was here with us. I would hate to lose her without him having a chance to say good-bye.

Put on pumpkin scents all over today when I got home from school...

TCC Caramel Drizzled Pumpkin Cheesecake ~ Very good! Contemplating a small order with the January FREESHIP code.

Nene's Pumpkin Cheesecake

Nene's Pumpkin Cornbread

Homemade Pumpkin Souffle

honeybear, that's such a tough thing to go through with a pet. Poor Dharma [smilie=th_empathy]

My Nene's order came today and everything smells so wonderful. Do you guys let her cups cure or use them right away?

When I walked in the door tonight, my apartment smelled like hot bologna. Not sure what the neighbor is cooking up, but I was scrambling to get a candle going! :huh:

Tonight:

B&BW Fresh Balsam

Nene's Winter Market (couldn't wait :D)

Haha Rivercat - what did you find that covers bologna? [smilie=th_confused3]

Maggie - that name sounds familiar - I bet I had Teaberry once upon a time!

Do not, I say, do not go to Goose Creek if you are a sucker for sales...I did serious damage with this link: Bye bye paycheck!

Tonight is Can Do - Prim Wishes.

Sweet, thanks in advance for letting me try out the Harvest Moon!th_excited-1.gif

Honeybear, I hope Dharma makes it! th_empathy.gif

Thank you all SO SO much for your thoughts and prayers for Baby Dean (DS # 2). It was such a long, hard day for all of us. He had to fast for a few hours prior to the surgery, so there was a time span of about two hours at the hospital where he was just crying non-stop because he was tired and hungry. It was misery holding him and not being able to do anything for him.th_cry2yw3.gif The surgery was successful, so I'm thankful for that! He will have awhile until he's fully recovered, so it might be a few hard days here. He is on pain meds and mainly wants to sleep. I was lucky enough that he wanted to nurse once before going to bed.

Tonight I'm re-melting Sweetheart Zucchini Bread from a CF lovely lady here, and it is strong and sweet! Love it!th_LOVE.gif

[smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost] Thank you for posting that everything went well with Baby Dean!! I'm so glad to hear it and I hope he is back to eating, sleeping, and everything else normally soon!!

I'm sorry Honeybear! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I'll keep praying for your little kitty, Dharma!

Rivercat, I use Nenes stuff ASAP....I've never waited and it's always thrown GREAT!

Debra....she had a couple unique scents that I really loved....remember this?

http://www.teaberrymountain.com/

It's coffee scents this morning.....

French Vanilla Latte from Aunt Nenas

Coffee Ice Cream from PP&S

Moonspice Coffee from a CF pal...thanks! Yum.

Have a good one!

Honeybear - It's difficult when our pets aren't well cuz we love em so much & know your heart is hurting. [smilie=th_empathy] Did the vet say if there's another med to try since this one isn't responding as before?

Do not, I say, do not go to Goose Creek if you are a sucker for sales...I did serious damage with this link: Bye bye paycheck!

Debra - Well, of course I had to click! :D R U trying any of the 3-wick tumblers?

Biolaeagles - It's amazing how quickly children heal. [smilie=yes] I hope your DS is feeling better soon!

Rivercat, I use Nenes stuff ASAP....I've never waited and it's always thrown GREAT!

[smilie=iagree] I always melt em as soon as I get em, too!

Debra....she had a couple unique scents that I really loved....remember this?

http://www.teaberrymountain.com/

MaggieMae - I clicked on your link & didn't see anything [smilie=th_scratch] so I went in the back door and discovered she's closed right now, but here's their scent list. Which one is the one U really liked?

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Winter Vanilla Latte. [smilie=th_cc15] Not necessarily in the bakery vanilla category - no coffee sniff 2 it, but a really good vanilla!

Good morning, everyone! It was a little bit of a rough night with DS # 2, but he' sleeping now. Luckily, my husband took the day off, so we switched turns in the night taking care of him.

Today I'm melting Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from CFTKR. biggrin.gif

MaggieMae - I clicked on your link & didn't see anything [smilie=th_scratch] so I went in the back door and discovered she's closed right now, but here's their scent list. Which one is the one U really liked?

Yea...I think she's probably been closed for a long time! I loved her Ylang & Patchouli and Cedar & Saffron. :)

Good Evening all.... [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Happy Friday.

It's lovely gifties from sweet CF pals this evening...

SGA Summer Vacation, SCDB, & Toasted Marshmallow

CFOW Fruit loops Cheesecake

HHS Grammas Fruit Loops

It smells soooooo good in here!

My daughters going into the city for a Super Bowl party on a cruise ship....Imagine Dragons should be there....should be fun for her. I was supposed to go but I'm an old fart. LOL

Biolaeagles, I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep but hopefully, it will get easier each night! << Fingers crossed>>

My daughters going into the city for a Super Bowl party on a cruise ship....Imagine Dragons should be there....should be fun for her. I was supposed to go but I'm an old fart. LOL

MaggieMae - So...they posted a 'no old farts allowed' sign somewhere....? [smilie=th_foolish1] I bet it'll be very crowded, but sounds like fun!

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie - deeelish bakery scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] The wax has turned an icky dirty brown color, tho.

biolaeagles, so glad to hear things are going well with Baby Dean!

Debra, I left Nene's Winter Market going all night and it did the trick ;) What a lovely scent!

MaggieMae, I'm with you--the cruise sounds like a lot of fun but a lot of loud, too :D

Tonight:

YC Vanilla Oak

Universal Voodoo Beaten Path

Happy Friday, all!